Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought it was a half they had in Connemara?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

brownian wrote: »
    So...I might just let Kildare slip by, and think about a post-holidays marathon, when I've got my head together. Right now, I'm burning the candle at several ends, and painfully sore from the neck/shoulder all the time too. Some down-time, without the mental and physical load of the marathon, is in order.
    Good plan. Sort out the other stuff first, and there will be plenty of other opportunities to destroy the marathon PB later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Thanks, RK. Somehow, the inter-marathon training never really got going properly. It's felt really rushed since Kildare, and not terribly enjoyable.

I've a kayaking trip to Alaska starting in five weeks, and need to train for that too (once my neck goes back to its usual shape).... so will probably get back to proper running in early July.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Gone to my new log (Brownian Motion). Thanks for reading/contributing to this one!

Advertisement