Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temp Clerical Officers in Civil Service

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

She Devil wrote: »
    I got offered a job in Waterford but I couldn't take it! Was meant to be starting tomorrow!! 12 weeks only, but the dept said it would definitely run on !!! Hope it goes well for you all girls xx

Aww Thank you so much. Yeah hopefully the contracts will be longer than that. What are the questions in the interview like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I had my interview. I got a call ten minutes after my interview offering me a job. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Clairehoop

Hi I know this is a bit late but what would the passport office be like for holidays during July? It's quite bust I'm sure so worried about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Hi Claire,

Are the jobs advertised already for it?

I hope I haven't missed applying for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Hi all
    Was wondering where you could apply for these jobs I would love to find something for summer and I never see the jobs advertised!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

scoopmine wrote: »
    Hi all
    Was wondering where you could apply for these jobs I would love to find something for summer and I never see the jobs advertised!

id love to know where they are advertising these jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

scoopmine wrote: »
    Hi all

id love to know where they are advertising these jobs

Public jobs website runs a general campaign when required. Just sign up for their email alerts.

http://www.publicjobs.ie/publicjobs/home.do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JOF

I did a job search on http://www.publicjobs.ie/publicjobs/home.htm and no temp clerical officer positions came up. Are they usually advertised in the job search section? Or have I left it too late?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

JOF wrote: »
    I did a job search on http://www.publicjobs.ie/publicjobs/home.htm and no temp clerical officer positions came up. Are they usually advertised in the job search section? Or have I left it too late?

They only advertise once or twice a year. They then end up with a panel they can choose candidates from as and when required. There is a time limit regarding how long the panels last. You will just have to sign up for their alerts so you get notified the next time they are advertised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JOF

They only advertise once or twice a year. They then end up with a panel they can choose candidates from as and when required. There is a time limit regarding how long the panels last. You will just have to sign up for their alerts so you get notified the next time they are advertised.

Thanks I hope they come up soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

They usually advertise the temp positions around March, but yeah if you sign up to the job alerts and put the category as admin, you will get an email when there are jobs available.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Clairehoop

Sorry for the late reply, I rarely use this forum. I applied back last year and they got in contact with me a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,676 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

This year's round has been advertised, so I'm going to close this thread.

(But am happy to re-open if anyone has a 2011 TCO issue to discuss - just PM me.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement