Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is how NOT to be a bouncer.

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

CrazyRabbit, you are not alone, but there aint that many of us left, Look at the amount of threads and nes stories where the vast bulk of the population stand back as some Scumbag bullies someone on eithere a Bus or a Train or somewhere in the street.

More of us need to stand up to these ****ers
    At the momennt they get their jollies from watchingf people squirm in Fear of them it gives their pathetic little lifes an Ego Boost.

If there were more of us then that Scummer would be lookin at the situation and thinkin that there may be an equal chance of a Broken jaw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Here's a better video where a guy gets some justice after being harrassed on a bus.

It goes to show. Don't underestimate people. Just because they're older/smaller/quieter than you. There might just be a psycho lurking under there that'll hand you yer hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

CrazyRabbit, you are not alone, but there aint that many of us left, Look at the amount of threads and nes stories where the vast bulk of the population stand back as some Scumbag bullies someone on eithere a Bus or a Train or somewhere in the street.

More of us need to stand up to these ****ers
    At the momennt they get their jollies from watchingf people squirm in Fear of them it gives their pathetic little lifes an Ego Boost.

If there were more of us then that Scummer would be lookin at the situation and thinkin that there may be an equal chance of a Broken jaw

I am one of the eejits who would get killed trying to stop some scummers beating up someone. I will always step in and try to stop.

I HATE bullies with a vengeance, I am unable to allow someone be bullied around me. I will walk away if someone starts telling racist or nasty jokes around me.

People who were never involved in any scraps - find it really hard to understand how anyone could. I can, I don't like it, but I wouldn't judge either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

yekahS wrote: »
    Here's a better video where a guy gets some justice after being harrassed on a bus.

It goes to show. Don't underestimate people. Just because they're older/smaller/quieter than you. There might just be a psycho lurking under there that'll hand you yer hole!

that video is a bit of a bad example, the white guy is at fault here! racist pig :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

.SONIC. wrote: »
    that video is a bit of a bad example, the white guy is at fault here! racist pig :mad:

Why is he a racist? :confused:

The back story is, he was on the bus chatting to the guy beside him saying how he was going to his friends funeral and needed to get his shoes shined. At that point the black guy was getting on the bus and said something as he passed by. The white guy thought he offered to shine his shoes, and asked how much. A misunderstanding. The black guy asked "Why a brother gotta shine your shoes". The white guy says "you offered" and "it don't gotta be a black guy, it can be anyone..." and "I'm not prejudiced". The rest is in the video

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

FFS...read my posts again please. I don't go looking for fights, but got into quite a few due to the area I grew up in,

i grew up and lived in Ballymun all my life, thats an area full of scumbags, and ive never been in a fistfight, never mind 50 of them.

Not dissimilar to how you have judged me based on a few lines of text.

i judged you on the fact you have had 50 fist fights. there are a million ways to get out of a fight, the number one being to talk your way out, or run, or walk away, if you have to "fight back " 50 times,, then maybe fighting back is not working.
    yet you have labelled me a 'knacker' (which in itself is a derogatory term for travellers).

not really, its a derogatory term,, people have attached it to travellers.

I'm quite confident that I'm a nicer person than you.

sure ya are buddy, you just keep telling yourself that when your throwing digs with some other scrote

and apparently,, telling someone they "sound" like a knacker is the same as calling them a knacker,, who would have thought? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Don't see why CrazyRabbit is getting such a hard time here. I know where he's coming from, I have never went looking for trouble but if trouble finds me, and it tends to find every young fella a few times in his life, I'll stand my ground and wont give anyone the satisfaction of getting away scot free.
    It dies a lot for your own pride and if you get the better of someone they make think twice before giving someone sh*t again

Remember we're all just animals at the end of the day, nothing wrong with avoiding confontation but when it's there whether you like it or not you do your absolute best.

If you should do your best in every aspect of life why should standing up for yourself be any different?

(btw, I hate fighting and hard men but your only here once so may as well walk tall)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭Oblomov

It goes on all the time.... and all she wanted was the woman's seat.... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx6FRSemW38

Advertisement