Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is how NOT to be a bouncer.

Options
  • 20-02-2011 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

No justificiation for this tripe. Shame about the amount of closet racist arseholes that it's brought out to youtube, but skip the comments and check the video.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tags

Seems a right scumbag. A bit stupid of him to do it in front of the camera though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

He was probably dealing in the club, hence the large wad of cash, and well aware of the risks if he was caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

That's disgusting. Really, really disgusting. How did this get out onto the internet? It's quite incriminating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

That bloke should sue the fcuk out of the club

Inquitus wrote: »
    He was probably dealing in the club, hence the large wad of cash, and well aware of the risks if he was caught.

"Guilty before proven innocent" I see.

• Advertisement

Why would you empty your pockets for a bouncer?

Have you ever been in a position where you know you are at the mercy of 2 obvious thugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I hope before this guy loses his job and the club gets sued that he tries this **** on someone who is able for him and he gets an ass kicking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Jimmy the Wheel

discus wrote: »
    Have you ever been in a position where you know you are at the mercy of 2 obvious thugs?

Yes, more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

That was bad, but not a patch compared to these Russian Bouncers

Yes, more than once.

Yet you can't understand why he emptied his pockets?... Are you sure?

• Advertisement

Yet you can't understand why he emptied his pockets?... Are you sure?

If any bouncer asked me to empty my pockets, I would refuse, yes.

Yeah, sure. I'll tell ya what - if there is ever a time when two thugish bouncers have you semi-trapped in a nightclub bathroom and they ask you to empty your pockets, you go ahead and refuse. Let me know how ya get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Inquitus wrote: »

You've no evidence to support this. Ge had no drugs on him, and anyone can have a wad of cash in their wallet - it doesn't mean that they are a drug-dealer. May he's a hard worker and earned his cash like the rest of us? Don't jump to conclusions. The only thing that is evident here is that the bouncer was way out of line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

It was a strip club? Thats why he had a loada bills!

Yeah, sure. I'll tell ya what - if there is ever a time when two thugish bouncers have you semi-trapped in a nightclub bathroom and they ask you to empty your pockets, you go ahead and refuse. Let me know how ya get on.

I expect if they're as big as that guy I'll get my head handed to me, and then I'll still refuse to empty my pockets. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I wouldnt be suprised if /b/ of 4chan or whatever its called, found out all the personal details of the bouncer in a few days, as they seem to be very good at doing that. He is going to be in deep sh1t when his name and address is found out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

I wouldnt be suprised if /b/ of 4chan or whatever its called, found out all the personal details of the bouncer in a few days, as they seem to be very good at doing that. He is going to be in deep sh1t when his name and address is found out...

What do you mean by /b/ of 4 chan???

Issue of his address is? What do you mean

I worked the doors for years back in Wales and we frequently asked people to empty there pockets or be searched on the way in.

If they refused to be searched on the way in (Chosen at Random) then they would be refused entry.

If we had to search anybody inside the club we'd bring them to the front door and do it right under the CCTV to avoid any false accusations.

What this idiot did is totally wrong, the majority of Doormen/Bouncers out there are honest decent people, only there to make sure the decent people have a good night out. Unfortunately, like in most of society, there is the minority that gives the others a bad name

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Blindsided that little guy with the cheap shot, the chicken sh1t! I'd love to have him in the ring for a couple of rounds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Merch wrote: »
    What do you mean by /b/ of 4 chan???

Issue of his address is? What do you mean
    /b/ or 4chan, I think theyre the same thing, is a big internet community of, well, just mega nerds.
    They have had loads of cases over the years where they have traced peoples address and details by just seeing an internet forum post.

I mean they will more than likely have his name and address found out in a few days and the man who was abused can sue or whatever then, but it depends, theyre may be a few racists who will take offence to this, espesically the part where he got him to bow and pray to him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

scudzilla wrote: »
    That was bad, but not a patch compared to these Russian Bouncers

That is fcukin horrific, serious beatings dispensed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

/b/ or 4chan, I think theyre the same thing, is a big internet community of, well, just mega nerds.
    They have had loads of cases over the years where they have traced peoples address and details by just seeing an internet forum post.

I mean they will more than likely have his name and address found out in a few days and the man who was abused can sue or whatever then, but it depends, theyre may be a few racists who will take offence to this, espesically the part where he got him to bow and pray to him.

I see, no harm
    Hope yer man sues his arse, no expert but he obviously assaulted him, detaining him, searching him, looking through his wallet/phone think he exceeded the scope of his job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

fcukin disgustin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That guy had the patience of a saint. I would have gouged the bouncers eyes out & beaten him half to death within the first 2 mins.

I'm...er...not so good with bullies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Re the first video, the bouncer was ACCUSING him of dealing drugs in the club, even though he had nothing on him, and the bouncers says at the very begining "Taking money out of my pocket", because the bouncer is a drug dealer, he then bitch slaps him around and robs his money...

I find it unlikely the kid was doing anything wrong, worst case scenario, maybe a few lines and got caught, but not dealing, and the bouncer is a scumbag..

As for the second vid...wow...no one even seems to swing at a bouncer or there doesn't even seem to be any confrontation before the bouncers kick the living sh*t out of them...maybe they'll rethink their actions when hopefully they throw a few slaps on a lad with a gun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    That bloke should sue the fcuk out of the club

Too right he should. Too many apes thinking they can do as they please just because they are "security"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

[Jackass] wrote: »
    As for the second vid...wow...no one even seems to swing at a bouncer or there doesn't even seem to be any confrontation before the bouncers kick the living sh*t out of them...maybe they'll rethink their actions when hopefully they throw a few slaps on a lad with a gun...

Horrific video. The kicks in the head are sickening, wouldn't be suprised if one of those victims died as a result of the injuries sustained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Blindsided that little guy with the cheap shot, the chicken sh1t! I'd love to have him in the ring for a couple of rounds.

A few rounds? The fat prick wouldn't last a minute in a boxing ring without keeling over like a wheezing fat ass. :rolleyes:

Horrific video. The kicks in the head are sickening, wouldn't be suprised if one of those victims died as a result of the injuries sustained.

A guy in work is Russian and he first pointed that video out to me from a Russian site.

Apparently that is quite normal for Bouncers in Russia!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

How long until someone says they had this happen to them in an Irish club? And then this thread goes down that same old road of people complaining for people being thrown out of clubs for no reason

Advertisement