Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Album tracks confirmed!

5 out of 16 from Mutter? Tis a tad excessive if ya ask me!

Anyway, I shall be getting my grubby paws on the £150 sterling odd Super Deluxe Edition, these things will only be about once :D

http://www.rammstein.de/madeingermany/deluxe.html?utm_source=NewsletterMIGalbum01&utm_medium=E-Mail&utm_term=MIGannouncement&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=MIG_ALBUM

You must remember, Mutter was their most successful album and there was 5 singles on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

You must remember, Mutter was their most successful album and there was 5 singles on it.

Aye, I know, I just think 1 album taking up nearly 1/3 of the greatest hits is a bit too much, though not too much to stop me getting it!

Mein Hertz Brennt as deadly as it may be wasnt released as a single and Mutter is hardly a barnstormer, so they would be the two whose inclusion id be suprised at.

Though personally I think they shouldve just had more songs on the album, then I wouldnt be able to complain! Seemann I think is a very notable omission.

Aye, I know, I just think 1 album taking up nearly 1/3 of the greatest hits is a bit too much, though not too much to stop me getting it!

Mein Hertz Brennt as deadly as it may be wasnt released as a single and Mutter is hardly a barnstormer, so they would be the two whose inclusion id be suprised at.

Though personally I think they shouldve just had more songs on the album, then I wouldnt be able to complain! Seemann I think is a very notable omission.

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you. In my opinion, Mutter is an album of singles in its own right.

I think what you want is for them to have an edition of the greatest hits where each album is included all as one package :D

Even though I'm looking forward to this release and the gig, I have a niggling feeling that this may see the end of Rammstein. On the Mein Land single, they have a B-Side done with a German rapper Bushido called "Vergiss Uns Nicht" which means Don't Forget Us. I could be totally wrong but I do not want this to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Album tracks confirmed!

Anyway, I shall be getting my grubby paws on the £150 sterling odd Super Deluxe Edition, these things will only be about once :D

http://www.rammstein.de/madeingermany/deluxe.html?utm_source=NewsletterMIGalbum01&utm_medium=E-Mail&utm_term=MIGannouncement&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=MIG_ALBUM

What's the difference between the super deluxe version and the 2 cd +3 dvd boxset that amazon have for £46.70 on their pre order list?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Kess73 wrote: »
    What's the difference between the super deluxe version and the 2 cd +3 dvd boxset that amazon have for £46.70 on their pre order list?

Dildo's, big stonking Dildo's

• Advertisement

scudzilla wrote: »

That's LIFAD ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭badabing106

Album tracks confirmed!

Mutter is by a considerable landslide their best and peak album , in my humble opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

scudzilla wrote: »

Nah they have to top that. No point going over old ground. :D

Mutter is by a considerable landslide their best and peak album , in my humble opinion

And I humbly disagree, I personally think both Herzeleid and Sehnsucht are better.

And before anyone starts(if indeed they would :p), more successful =/= better

But again, opinions, opinions, opinions!

And I humbly disagree, I personally think both Herzeleid and Sehnsucht are better.

And before anyone starts(if indeed they would :p), more successful =/= better

But again, opinions, opinions, opinions!

I'm a bit biased when it comes to Rammstein. I LOVE all their albums and I would find it very hard to pick my favourite one but each album has at least one song I'm not fond of.

Mutter is commercially their best album. It thus makes sense for 5 tracks from that to be on the greatest hits ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I'm a bit biased when it comes to Rammstein. I LOVE all their albums and I would find it very hard to pick my favourite one but each album has at least one song I'm not fond of.

Mutter is commercially their best album. It thus makes sense for 5 tracks from that to be on the greatest hits ;)

I gotta say though, that my favourite album by them can change by the week. Not as big a fan of Mutter as I was, I actually think LIFAD is a superior album. Though nothing can top Sonne.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 metalover

They're a great band, my favourite songs has always been Du Hast.
    I'm actually learning german now.

Mein Land teaser... this had me in stitches.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Mein Land teaser... this had me in stitches.

Theres 11 of them up now, most of them are savage altogether, cant wait for the video now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

And here it is:

http://vimeo.com/31836365

Just thought I'd post this as I hadn't listened to it in a while and forgot how epic it was.

Just thought I'd post this as I hadn't listened to it in a while and forgot how epic it was.

Yup, that's a pretty epic white box :p

Yup, that's a pretty epic white box :p

Ye ****er... Ninja edit too!

Ye ****er... Ninja edit too!

:D you gotta be quick!

• Advertisement

:D you gotta be quick!

808104076a4543996315b355061978l.jpg

You have to be up verrrrrry early in the morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

any word on how many tickets are left or if its going to be sold out.? would love a sold out show.!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

any word on how many tickets are left or if its going to be sold out.? would love a sold out show.!!

Standing is sold out on ticketmaster, my friend bought his standing ticket from needaticket.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Rammstein_107.jpg

Some great shots of the new show from Prague earlier this month.

http://sarathomas.co.uk/rammstein-live-at-the-o2-arena-prague-2011/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Couldn't get my hands on any tickets for the Vienna gig last night. Was sickened, but there's no way in hell I'm paying 300 euro for a ticket for anyone. Even Rammstein.

Would it be possible to have a boards beers meet before/after this gig?

Would it be possible to have a boards beers meet before/after this gig?

I'd be up for that.

Heading to this with my bro and i;ve been trying to explain the epicness of them live. this is gonnnnna be epic.

To be honest, I pesonally would prefer a meet afterwards as I will be queing the night before and don't really want to give up my place :o

• Advertisement

To be honest, I pesonally would prefer a meet afterwards as I will be queing the night before and don't really want to give up my place :o

Why are you queuing from the night before?

Are they going to have a pit set up?

Advertisement