Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened

Options
12346»

Comments

Just back from Frank Quinns shop in Seacrest. Got 10 penny sweets, but told him that there was only 70 in the bag.

For some reason, I can't edit my post above, but I meant to say I got 100 penny sweets, not 10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Time travel.

Maybe us blow-ins should start messing with their heads over things that appear new but are really old :)

Think I might head out to Salthill now there are double-decker buses on the route ...

ddc36acd1d06066c05aa2fcdac9b3d3a521c087a.jpg

Just get the tram!
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.nationalarchives.ie%2Fexhibition%2Fgalway%2Fimages%2Flroy00775_Horsedrawn_Tram_EyreSquare.jpg&f=1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Red-light records.

Mulligans have a better choice!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭galwaycyclist

youngrun wrote: »
    Ill be in the Castle how could you miss the sex kitchen ???:D

Because ...... I'll be in the Reggae Room upstairs :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Might head out Saturday night any idea if Kno Knos is over 23s still? have no ID

Anyone know if the Coca Cola bouncy castle in Peter Pan Funworld is available for rent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

No, but watch the back of your head going down the Coca Cola slide... Ya can give yourself an almighty smack otherwise.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Mulligans have a better choice!

was in mulligans the last day lookin for a manu chao record

the man behind the counter was so helpful and friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

XR3i wrote: »
    techno party in the warwick tonight

The Saw Doctors are due to play there this weekend.

• Advertisement

The Saw Doctors are due to play there this weekend.

Sure wasn't I only working for them in The Warwick a few weekends ago.
    8 hours of putting addresses on envelopes, and sticking letters into said envelopes.
    I did get a free Supermacs and 20punt out of it though.

Going to spend it in the Vineyard on sweets, and spend a few 50p (?) going down the green slide into the deep end in Leisureland

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭smurf492

Few games of the sega mega cd in future zone up in prospect hill before heading to the savoy for a few games of street fighter ll...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Went to Headford Road to buy a car, to discover it's a mega storey Lidl and Argos building

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

zell12 wrote: »
    Went to Headford Road to buy a car, to discover it's a mega storey Lidl and Argos building

Try Arch Motors down the end of Quay Street, I just bought a Chevrolet Corvette from them last week

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement