Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman/Strawman

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 betterireland

uprising2 wrote: »
    I heard you did well, and apologies again for posting your personal document, no malice was intended.

I think you should edit it and repost it along with some tips for interested parties, spread the word, that was my miscalculated action.

All good now.:) It's good that i'm on the ball and spotted your 1st post :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

All good now.:) It's good that i'm on the ball and spotted your 1st post :D

Yea sure is!, I owe you a beer or a smoke or whatever, bollox!, the lord will be along on his high horse some time soon, accusing me of being a drug pusher.

BTW: have a nice cooking house set up, all going well so far, no explosions or deaths yet, so anybody looking for high quality "ice" PM me.

Sorry betterireland if you dont get that last bit, you'll have to go back a page or 2 to realise where that last comment came from, and that it's sarcasm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 betterireland

Yea sure is!, I owe you a beer or a smoke or whatever, bollox!, the lord will be along on his high horse some time soon, accusing me of being a drug pusher.

BTW: have a nice cooking house set up, all going well so far, no explosions or deaths yet, so anybody looking for high quality "ice" PM me.

Sorry betterireland if you dont get that last bit, you'll have to go back a page or 2 to realise where that last comment came from, and that it's sarcasm.

:D:DTOKER:D:D

Yes i read the whole thread and can only laugh at the non believer, And couldn't care about those who slate and say we only use it when we get in trouble.
    I use it every day now, The more you use it against them, They just leave you alone.
    I always invite people along to my court dates to show/prove it works, And not that it works, It our god given right to use it.
    There courts are a scam, Laws well acts/statues needs consent, And it's you right not to consent.
    And it's your god given right to travel. And you can use an automobile to travel but
    need licence to drive a "VEHICLE"

:D:DTOKER:D:D

Yes i read the whole thread and can only laugh at the non believer, And couldn't care about those who slate and say we only use it when we get in trouble.
    I use it every day now, The more you use it against them, They just leave you alone.
    I always invite people along to my court dates to show/prove it works, And not that it works, It our god given right to use it.
    There courts are a scam, Laws well acts/statues needs consent, And it's you right not to consent.
    And it's your god given right to travel. And you can use an automobile to travel but
    need licence to drive a "VEHICLE"

I must meet up with you some time and have a chat, you seem to know your stuff, as hypocritical as it may now seem from my previous post, never give away or say too much on the internet, your logged, monitored, etc and the powers that be know who and what you are, your IP address, so there's actually no such thing as privacy on the net.

Hopefully in 5 years time they don't create a new act that forbids free speech on the net or elsewhere, and include all past crimes in it from birth onwards, then swoop on us for future crimes we're now committing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

can you Pm me this Document Please

I have one that I used over here a few times but its gonna need editing for my Return to Ireland

• Advertisement

can you Pm me this Document Please

I have one that I used over here a few times but its gonna need editing for my Return to Ireland

Sorry mahatma better get it from betterireland, I was reading it on somebodys laptop and mailed it to myself, and it was given to one person only, the person I "viewed" it from was hopefully the "one" person given it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

So is this what people have been asking for? An example of a court case where the freeman defence was successfully used?

Better Ireland, if you don't mind could you give an account of what happened, what were the charges etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Jimmy the Wheel

never give away or say too much on the internet, your logged, monitored, etc and the powers that be know who and what you are, your IP address, so there's actually no such thing as privacy on the net.

I thought all you conspiracy heads would use proxies as a matter of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

yekahS wrote: »
    So is this what people have been asking for? An example of a court case where the freeman defence was successfully used?

Better Ireland, if you don't mind could you give an account of what happened, what were the charges etc.?

+ 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GBG

My betterireland page is blocked :(.

What do you want to know, That the law is a scam.

Alleged offence , Alleged dangerous driving, And cannabis in blood and no tax insur etc.
    But i had all of above.
    But because i dont consent to been the strawman they try convict with having none.

My argument was that i don't consent to acts/statues or did i need a licence to travel unhindered.My god given right.

The judge and i knew the case would be dismissed as she put it second calling, Last called before lunch, empty court.
    She can't give me the judgement in my favour as the is admit/exposing the fraud.
    They will question the garda and 1st chance dismiss it when they get a chance.
    When she returned to the court and i questioned what law she was now using.
    She asked for a moment, Questioned the gard, 40 seconds later, dismissed

Ps: It's my 3rd victory

I also approach the court when called, Saying.

Judge, I'm here on that matter. 4&on the record i'm the authorised to represent the legal fiction, Bla bla
    And i place my birth record/contract on the front bench, 4&Record ,I present bla bla to the court.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

GBG wrote: »
    Alleged offence , Alleged dangerous driving, And cannabis in blood and no tax insur etc.
    B

So you used you status as a freeman to get out of a drug charge and to avoid a motoring fine... I'm seeing a trend here.

Few quick questions if you would be kind enough to answer, first and most importantly, as a freeman why would you consent to giving a sample of your blood?

Second do you consider it ok to drive while under the influence of drugs?

And last of all do you think the drugs in your system may have contributed to the alleged dangerous driving?

Thsnks

So you used you status as a freeman to get out of a drug charge and to avoid a motoring fine... I'm seeing a trend here.

Few quick questions if you would be kind enough to answer, first and most importantly, as a freeman why would you consent to giving a sample of your blood?

Second do you consider it ok to drive while under the influence of drugs?

And last of all do you think the drugs in your system may have contributed to the alleged dangerous driving?

Thsnks

1) The original alleged offence, Dangerous driving, Was a Garda that new me and came after me, Using Dangerous driving as a excuse, I wasn't driving dangerous, 12 years driving safe with clean licence.
    Harrassment.

2) I gave the blood because i wasn't smoking cannabis while driving and i wasn't stoned.But i was asked when stopped did i take drugs, And i honest and said no,, I smoke cannabis.

3)Do i think it's safe to do so, I can only speak for my self, And in my experience , I drive just the same and it does not hamper me.

At the time, I knew nothing of the freeman act, And learned about it, And study/research it every day, And it works,

I don't care who judge's/slates me , I am me, I have not harmed you, And i am only exercising my god giving rights.

Don't like it, Lump it, Don't believe it, Study it.

1) The original alleged offence, Dangerous driving, Was a Garda that new me and came after me, Using Dangerous driving as a excuse, I wasn't driving dangerous, 12 years driving safe with clean licence.
    Harrassment.

Did you report this to the garda ombudsman? As a freeman are you able to even do this?
    2) I gave the blood because i wasn't smoking cannabis while driving and i wasn't stoned.But i was asked when stopped did i take drugs, And i honest and said no,, I smoke cannabis.

Your original post stated "cannabis in blood" so how did it get there? Also you don't consider cannabis to be a drug?, can I take a guess and say you consider it to be a herb:)

3)Do i think it's safe to do so, I can only speak for my self, And in my experience , I drive just the same and it does not hamper me.

So any studies that show cannabis inhibits the ability to drive do not apply to you?, would you drive after having a few drinks?

I don't care who judge's/slates me , I am me, I have not harmed you, And i am only exercising my god giving rights.

You have a god given right to drive with no insurance? really?

Do you have a god given right to street lights too?

Did you report this to the garda ombudsman? As a freeman are you able to even do this?

Who runs and pays the Ombusman.? The State, Who make up acts/statues

Your original post stated "cannabis in blood" so how did it get there? Also you don't consider cannabis to be a drug?, can I take a guess and say you consider it to be a herb:)

Em. Research this m8, How Long cannabis can be stay in the blood. Typical reply by most with no research or common knowlege used

So any studies that show cannabis inhibits the ability to drive do not apply to you?, would you drive after having a few drinks?

What studies, Can you link me, And are they all government controlled/sponsored tests? Are they independent studies.?

Oh did you read all of my replies. I guess not, I wrote i had tax insurance etc.

Oh did you read all of my replies. I guess not, I wrote i had tax insurance etc.

Yeah sorry about that, I forgot about the frame up by the garda. Mea culpa.

Any chance you might answer the other questions?

Originally Posted by clever_name viewpost.gif

Your original post stated "cannabis in blood" so how did it get there? Also you don't consider cannabis to be a drug?, can I take a guess and say you consider it to be a herbsmile.gif

Em. Research this m8, How Long cannabis can be stay in the blood. Typical reply by most with no research or common knowlege used

What studies, Can you link me, And are they all government controlled/sponsored tests? Are they independent studies.?

:D:D:D:D:D

Your original post stated "cannabis in blood" so how did it get there? Also you don't consider cannabis to be a drug?, can I take a guess and say you consider it to be a herbsmile.gif

:D:D:D:D:D

No problem if you don't want to reply, its a free country.

No problem if you don't want to reply, its a free country.

What question did i fail to answer.

• Advertisement

What question did i fail to answer.

Also you don't consider cannabis to be a drug?,

would you drive after having a few drinks?

Don't worry about answering them, like I said its a free country, well it is for me at least.

Don't worry about answering them, like I said its a free country, well it is for me at least.
    Quote:

answered this

Quote:
    Also you don't consider cannabis to be a drug?,
    No it is not a drug, It's a natural weed with multiple medical benefits

Quote:

Are all country roads lit by streetlights,

Quote:
    would you drive after having a few drinks?

I dont drink

ps: I'm not worried, It seems you are tho. Does it bug you , I have answered your questions and am now done answering you, Because i can see where this is going.
    Any one else have a question i will answer

answered this
    [

No, you just asked a different question in return.
    No it is not a drug, It's a natural weed with multiple medical benefits

Thats an answer, (the one I expected) also are you saying that you only use it medicinally?. So alcohol is not a drug because it occurs naturally?
    Are all country roads lit by streetlights,

Again no answer just another question.

Please don't bother replying, I'm tired of this thread, repeatedly being told that being a freeman is more than trying to get away with cannabis and driving under the influence etc... then to be repeatedly show the only examples of being a freeman used in court are for .. wait for it... cannabis and driving under the influence etc.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I'm tired of this thread, repeatedly being told that being a freeman is more than trying to get away with cannabis and driving under the influence etc... then to be repeatedly show the only examples of being a freeman used in court are for .. wait for it... cannabis and driving under the influence etc.:confused:

Don't forget getting out of fines!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Any one else have a question i will answer
    Sure.
    Can you back any of this up, or are we to just take the word of some random anonymous guy on the internet?

King Mob wrote: »
    Sure.
    Can you back any of this up, or are we to just take the word of some random anonymous guy on the internet?

Yes , I had a witness come to the court, A girl i only met for 1st time morning of the court, I posted on a facebook page i was going to be in court in day or two,for anyone who want come along.
    She replied and tagged along.
    I'm sure one could avail of information through freedom info act? not sure.

And to the other member comment,. Fines come after a verdict of guilty, My case was dismissed, So no fine

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes , I had a witness come to the court, A girl i only met for 1st time morning of the court, I posted on a facebook page i was going to be in court in day or two,for anyone who want come along.
    She replied and tagged along.
    I'm sure one could avail of information through freedom info act? not sure.
    So that's a no then on the back stuff up. Fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

So alcohol is not a drug because it occurs naturally?

Incorrect.

So that's a no then on the back stuff up. Fair enough.

Sorry Sherlock Holmes, Just like that, Case over.
    Witness not good enough these days, Ha.

I don't need prove anything, It is you who needs to prove me wrong. The info is out there to get, Stop been lazy and research the court rulings of the day.
    I'm not doing it for you.

Now unless you have evidence prove me wrong, Quit. And childish immature replies are not evidence

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Sure.

Why not? Phantom Lord does.

Advertisement