Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman/Strawman

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 eob1985

gibraltar wrote: »
    Have you ever returned anything to a shop/ the sale of goods act made that possible. The sate would have no involvement in that transaction and I never provided a PPS number when returning anything to a store.

So no PPS number or state involvement.

No but the shop would have registered and applied for a license. If you want to take them to court for committing an offense you can under the act.

100% correct.

I have no idea what you are talking about here - write yourself out of jail - answer this - if what you say is possible and its perfectly legal to write yourself out of jail why dont people do it?

If people are in jail because they comitted a crime then evidence would have been provided by injured party etc. If they're there for comitting an offense then its because people are only starting to look into how it all works.

Also please for your own sake be aware that this is total fiction and you should not rely on any of this in the event you ever are in court.

If "The Braveheart Philosophy" even makes it into a legal textbook I will at that time refer to it for legal research until then as you say - its only a film.

Obviously it won't make it into a legal textbook but it's based on actual events and that particular battle took lace based on the refusal to accept the titles in England and fight instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 eob1985

I'm only talking about things I've been looking at and find it very interesting...I'm not telling people to go and do it. You have to understand the frustration though when our government invent new taxes on a daily basis practically, just to pay back the bankers' total disregard for the law. The country's gone to **** because of these people and I don't want to give anymore unnecessary money to the monster that is the system.

People are very quick to defend a system that's clearly failing around us and shoot down people with the "Freeman" tag....I never once used that term to describe myself. I'm just like everyone else and have a healthy thirst for knowledge. I'll keep studying and sending e-mails to state departments to get their points of view on topics.

Money doesn't get things done, the people do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

eob1985 wrote: »
    Brilliant! Here we see:

1. Freeman clown tries to park in disabled spot
    2. Freeman uses freeman magic to get out of ticket.
    3. Freeman gets hauled away in handcuffs.
    4. Freeman charged with 3 offences on top of parking ticket.
    5. Freeman pisses off magistrates with freeman magic to the point where they suspend proceedings.
    6. Freeman stops video.....

Do you think this story stops at point 6? Were you born yesterday? :)

I'm only talking about things I've been looking at and find it very interesting...I'm not telling people to go and do it. You have to understand the frustration though when our government invent new taxes on a daily basis practically, just to pay back the bankers' total disregard for the law. The country's gone to **** because of these people and I don't want to give anymore unnecessary money to the monster that is the system.
    That just means the rest of us will have to pay your share too. No thanks. If you don't want to pay road traffic fines, obey the rules like everyone else does.
    People are very quick to defend a system that's clearly failing around us and shoot down people with the "Freeman" tag....I never once used that term to describe myself.
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it doesn't necessarily have to describe itself as a duck for you to know exactly what it is.
    I'm just like everyone else and have a healthy thirst for knowledge. I'll keep studying and sending e-mails to state departments to get their points of view on topics.
    Without wanting to be rude, you need to be a bit more careful about your sources of 'information'. Some people just don't have the ability to carry out independent research, being unable to tell fact from fiction, or baseless claim from actual fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

That just means the rest of us will have to pay your share too.

Why?

• Advertisement

Why?
    It costs X to run the country. Without his share, we have (X - his share). So we have to come up with his share between us.

It costs X to run the country. Without his share, we have (X - his share). So we have to come up with his share between us.

apparently...what is a country?...is it people?...is it land?.. is it a franchise of a legal/financial system?.. what is it?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnaGiv4Rv8

apparently...what is a country?...is it people?...is it land?.. is it a franchise of a legal/financial system?.. what is it?...
    I probably should have said 'state' to avoid confusion...

I probably should have said 'state' to avoid confusion...

Even so Monty...a `State` is synonymous to a `condition`... did we all impose this upon ourselves?... a world of `positive law` where we have to do something in order to NOT be guilty?

Even so Monty...a `State` is synonymous to a `condition`... did we all impose this upon ourselves?... a world of `positive law` where we have to do something in order to NOT be guilty?
    You might want to start a new thread about this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Well we did impose it upon ourselves out of necessity. There are still "stateless" regions and areas of the world - hunter-gatherers, subsistence farming, countries without functioning government (Somalia).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

I am the reincarnation of Jesus. Prove me wrong.
    i have some planks of wood and some nails, when are you free?

Advertisement