Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE draft 2011 - Raw thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

So what's happened so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Smackdown is getting the better out of this,I wonder are they putting it out live.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

LOL Botch Cara dropped to smackdown already

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Sin Cara and Mark Henry to SD!

SD! is fast becoming must miss TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,216 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Big Show and Del Rio to Raw.

Why Del Rio? :confused:

• Advertisement

Raw has wwe's 2 biggest heels (Miz & Del Rio) & Smackdown has the 2 biggest faces (Orton & Cena) strange to say the least.Was hoping Sheamus would get a move now I hope he stays put.

At least Del Rio avoids a feud with Cena with his move to Raw!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

so how long do people reckon cena stays on SD? one week, two?

el dude wrote: »
    so how long do people reckon cena stays on SD? one week, two?

Nah that'd last longer than his firing did.

Cena/Henry feud on SD?
    Good god!

Cena drafted back?what a bloody joke!
    Hope Sheamus and Danielson get sent to SD! in the supplemental draft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Watch Cena get drafted to RAW.

LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,216 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Jesus f**king christ. He's back in less than 2 hours.

Worst news ever.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Nah that'd last longer than his firing did.

No it didn't what at load of arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

too stupid for words.

i was actually going to call that but thought nah, even the wwe cant be so bankrupt of ideas that they'd pull such a cheap stunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

How stupid was that ****?

So basically only trades that matter were Orton and Del Rio switching. Absolute bollocks.

So Christian's probably gonna win the World Heavyweight Title at Extreme Rules?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

They did the same thing with Triple H about 5 or 6 years back, but that was when people actually watched SD

How stupid was that ****?

So basically only trades that matter were Orton and Del Rio switching. Absolute bollocks.

When I seen Tickle me Elmo T-Shirt in the draw I knew he was coming back to Raw. At least it means that Christian will most likely win a World Title the weekend,at least some good comes out of this load of Bollocks.

So Christian's probably gonna win the World Heavyweight Title at Extreme Rules?!

Yep and probably get buried by Orton in a month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

ShaneU wrote: »
    They did the same thing with Triple H about 5 or 6 years back, but that was when people actually watched SD

Wasn't there at least a bit of story to that though?I think Bischoff and Sd Gm agreed a trade for 2 wrasslers in exchange for trips or somethin.

The show was really enjoyable besides the end.I couldn't see it being anyone else tbh,There was no huge star left bar Miz,it would've been too 1 sided for sd if he was drafted though,So the only trades left really were Orton and Cena.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Zack Ryder wrote the following on his Twitter account tonight during Raw: "Hopefully I get drafted from Superstars to either Raw or Smackdown.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

From the Creative Recall blog, posted 6 days ago...
    This year I think you’ll see a big name move brands. Vince will want to shake things up. I don’t see John Cena switching brands but I can see a scenario where he could be drafted for the shock value and traded back to Raw.

Sadly, this rang through my head from the moment Cena was "drafted" and I knew it was coming, especially when Miz, Punk and Del Rio were completly OTT in their celebrations.

Still, look on the bright side. With Orton gone, there's a space for a new top second face. I know Rey will fill this role slightly but I'm up for another Rey/Punk feud, and hopefully there can be some good pushes.

Other annoyances; Cole interupting Eve (who didn't look impressed) and Mark Henry turning heel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The draft is stupid and meaningless full stop. There isn't a month that goes by without somebody being on a show that they are not supposed to be on.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not sure if its been announced here yet, but WWE.com will be hosting the (usually far more interesting and show-shaping) supplementary draft this evening from 5 o clock (if my timezone understandings are correct)...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,708 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drafted to Smackdown:
    -John Cena
    -Randy Orton
    -Mark Henry
    -Sin Cara

Drafted to Raw:
    -Rey Mysterio
    -Big Show
    -Alberto Del Rio
    -John Cena was then drafted back to Raw at the end of the draft show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Honestly not a great Raw. Great to see Michael Cole get his ass kicked by JR.

The Cena thing was pointless altogether...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Not sure if its been announced here yet, but WWE.com will be hosting the (usually far more interesting and show-shaping) supplementary draft this evening from 5 o clock (if my timezone understandings are correct)...

Yep, 5pm our time. After last years supplemental draft took nearly 3/4 hours to complete, I'm in 2 minds whether I'll actually watch/refresh the damn thing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Layla and Truth segments were only worthwhile parts tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Just after watching Raw. I thought it was pretty good, up until the stupid idea of having Cena drafted back to raw. I actually enjoyed R-Truths heel rant and can see it working out well.

Was surprised to see Orton bein drafted. I cant really see what he's gonna do on SD! Well it'll probably mean a heel turn for him. Christian is obviously gonna win at Extreme Rules (not gonna have both WWE & World title on raw) so maybe have Orton turn heel and start a feud with him.

I presume Del Rio will be thrown into the main event scene on Raw, probably have a feud with Cena for the WWE Title.

Advertisement