Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE draft 2011 - Raw thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

DeBiase Jr needs a the move or else he will be future endevoured i think. Putting him with Maryse was a mistake and never worked out. If he wasn't the son of Ted DeBiase Sr he would already be future endevoured imo.

Is Ted Sr still employed with the company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Charisteas wrote: »
    Is Ted Sr still employed with the company?

Nope but if he wasn't Ted Sr kid he wouldn't of gotten the job so quickly in the first place.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I just made this, hope it's helpful :) Rich if u wanna put this in the OP feel free :)

217390_200092790029045_100000849760774_472830_3831081_n.jpg

Full-size version : Click here Uncompressed/HD version : click here

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I just made this, hope it's helpful :) Rich if u wanna put this in the OP feel free :)

Liz started this thread, but i'll stick it in the OP of the prediction thread, cheers!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

According to wrestlezone, Beth Phenoix's profile has been moved from SD to Raw on WWE.com.

• Advertisement

According to wrestlezone, Beth Phenoix's profile has been moved from SD to Raw on WWE.com.

Wrestlezone are blind!

2zqh4xt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Charisteas wrote: »
    Wrestlezone are blind!

Nope, their right. Go to the superstars page and click on Beth Phoenix. The URL address has her listed under Raw

mj6zp0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

i agree with Orton going over and Bryan think he's stagnating on raw a bit. SIn cara should go over his move set seems to benefit from editing at the moment. Swagger should be on Raw full time just worried after this Cole things over he'll get lost in the mix. Reckon layla will move across as well to raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WWE's Monday Night RAW tonight will take place from the RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina and will feature the 2011 WWE Draft. Advertised locally is John Cena and Randy Orton vs. The Miz and CM Punk.

There's some people saying that Del Rio's profile was briefly moved to the Raw page for a while today before being quickly moved back....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

There's some people saying that Del Rio's profile was briefly moved to the Raw page for a while today before being quickly moved back....

Anyway It's pretty likely he's going to Raw.

Heres hoping Cole gets drafted!:D

But....Cole is already on Smackdown as well :S

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

is this a 3 hour show?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

sky88 wrote: »
    is this a 3 hour show?

Nope, 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Nope, 2 hours.
    Damn, was hoping it'd be on at 1am. I'll just watch it in the morning.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The official website of WWE apparently has John Cena, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio earmarked as changing brands during tonight's WWE Draft—in addition to Alberto Del Rio and Beth Phoenix. The website has created pages on the aforementioned WWE Superstars denoted as members of their opposite brand.

John Cena to SmackDown?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/johncena

Randy Orton to SmackDown?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/randyorton

Rey Mysterio to Raw?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/reymysterio

Alberto Del Rio to Raw?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/albertodelrio

Beth Phoenix to Raw?
    www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/bethphoenix

The pages are legitimate because an error page would otherwise be displayed. For instance, an error page is displayed for Melina on SmackDown and JTG on Raw.

Regarding Cena possibly joining the SmackDown brand, it's worth noting that he is advertised to appear at tomorrow night's SmackDown taping at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Surely they wouldnt send 2 biggest faces on Raw to SD? Presume if Rey went to Raw then SD would get Sin Cara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Not like they couldn't come up with a reason for Cena to head back to Raw after a couple of months if need be. The speculation seems to be that they want to give Smackdown a boost for a while with a couple of main eventers jumping over for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Battle royal for a draft pick!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Surely they wouldnt send 2 biggest faces on Raw to SD? Presume if Rey went to Raw then SD would get Sin Cara

In that case I'd assume it would be a temporary arrangement like when Triple H was drafted the first time around then got traded back for three others.

If Cena getting drafted - even if just for a week - went toward his year long mission to win the WWE title then that could be a good thing.

Sheamus eliminated by Galloway!

• Advertisement

Cena to SD!
    Somehow can't see this decision lasting...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I just came a little bit.

Best news ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Excellent, I never watch smackdown

The editing team on SD will be busy sound sweetening then.Big Show is a embarrasment,he did a punch combo on Sheamus & was ****ed after it.I thought he was going to collapse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Freshens things up a bit at least. Hope they draft Orton to Lourdes.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Back to the future references ? Really ?

Why's Cena doing his promo in the style of The Rock??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

BTW the other draft pick was Waltersobchak to the Miz fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Back to the future references ? Really ?

How very dare you. :p

• Advertisement

JR vs Cole,what a Joke.

Advertisement