Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 15th pole shift

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

MRPRO03 wrote: »
    What happened on 01/01/01 or 02/02/02 or 03/03/03 etc.

well,
    01/01/01 turned in 02/01/01 without incident
    likewise 02/02/02 tuned into 03/02/02 and 03/03/03 turned into 04/03/03 with similar results.

i predict that 16/03/11 will be business as normal, and if not.. i'll stand on my head

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Anyone know what time it's happening at? I need to have adequate time to wrap myself in tin foil and prepare myself for the ride of a lifetime. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Shifty11 wrote: »
    Anyone know what time it's happening at? I need to have adequate time to wrap myself in tin foil and prepare myself for the ride of a lifetime. :D

are you getting a prostitute ?:D:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Some lads are gonna be freaked by this

11-11-11-Poster-Darren-Lynn-Bousman-404x600.jpg

http://11-11-11themovie.com/

anyone experience this 11:11 phenomenon or see 33 everywhere?? Confirmation bias? Angels? Satanism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Denver airport is moved near the equator on google earth :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59dZOT01AmY&feature=feedf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Holy mackerel; it looks like it's just a virtual reality pole shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

So how's it coming along?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭shannonpowerlab

Hey lads,

It is 15th today.

Any comment?

It is entirely of my opinion but I think the there is a lot of hoax flying around confusing general public. Usually governments plant these confusing info delibarately to keep people's attention off real issues.

Keep your eyes peeled lads!! It may not be comet or pole shift but there is something going on that ones in power wants to keep your attention away from!!!

If it smells like a fish looks like a fish then it must be a fish...but I can;t make out what kind of fish it is...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I dunno, there may be an attempt to link it to the Japanese earthquake underfoot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

espinolman wrote: »
    The geographic pole shift on march 15 2011 .
    You have probably all heard about this , but is it true !
    I have hearing about this since early january this year .
    I hear the governments are not going to tell the public about the pole shift .

Go get yourself a shift.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

So when is the new date for the pole shift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

So when is the new date for the pole shift?

Ya beat me to it Monty..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

seanybiker wrote: »
    My birthday shakes the world. :)

Happy Birthday seanybiker. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

*Sits in rocking chair by the window, looking out*

Any minute now.....

Although, moon is said to have significant effect on earth quake triggering mechanism. the 19-Mar-2011 is Super moon. Keep you eye on najour falut lines!!!

Well, if i were a politician, in an economic situation we have here I would tell unsuspecting innocent people to look up into the sky while swiping everything out of their pockets.

Public gettign into a panick buy frenzy of supplies does give temporary boost in economy you know...:pac:

Hold on to your wallets lads!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Don't make the natives restless. This is a catch-all rule for general trolling, bitching and similar. Posting in a manner purely to get a reaction from someone will not be tolerated. If a moderator feels that said poster is doing this intentionally or is the cause of the mess, then that poster can and will be infracted and/or banned.

Enough of the pisstaking please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

It's not often that a conspiracy theory can be conclusively be proved false here, so I suppose some sort of reaction is inevitable.

Pisstaking aside, I presume that there will be a new date determined for the pole shift, along similar lines to how the March 15th date was derived?

Barrington wrote: »
    Enough of the pisstaking please.

Uh,

Did I say something wrong?

Uh,

Did I say something wrong?

No. That message was for everyone.

Anyway,

From my opinion,

These things are so convoluted you can never say for definite which or whether...at the time these topics emerge on the net.

Like form general publick without accurate information of the general situation it never makes sense. It is like trying to get from one location to the other using a road map shreaded in pieces.

Man, it is enjoyable to overdrive your imagination and the sky is the only limit...

For instance just by looking at where we are at right now.

Starting with a fact -
    a) It is a public knowledge that magnetic north pole shifted sufficiently to have to re-paint a runway marker by 1 deg.
    b) There is an anitient sumerian seal showing 10 planets in the solar system
    c) Government agencies spent a fortune on scanning space for incoming objects
    d) Consumer spending has dropped massively in the last 3 years
    e) There are civil unrests in middle east for apparently unexplained reasons...
    f) There have been a lot of disaster movies made about disasters caused by things originating from extra terrestrial source.
    g) Some of us do wish if there is a way to get away from our crushing debts.
    h) NASA does not recognize/admit existance of such planet/comet
    i) There is a newspaper article Bill Gates, Rockewell family, Warren Buffet were seen in India...(?)
    j) Not one of us has asked the people in middle east why they are uprising against their government...
    g) There was a brief announcement made on media that they found more crude oil reserve in Africa???

It is most likely that;
    a) Politicians do want to stimulate economy to bring things back to the way it was wherether it is a good thing or bad thing I do not know.
    b) There is a comet somewhere that resembles what a lot of people are talking about
    c) There are many panicky people across the atlantic sea
    d) Nato and UN has a plan to unite pease keeping effort globally
    e) We are running short of oil supply
    f) Running out oil in reality casues massive security concern
    g) US government is building a lot of DUMBs and prinsons

To be continued.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

c) Government agencies spent a fortune on scanning space for incoming objects
    You're kidding right?
    This is one of the most underfunded areas in astronomy. However they aren't looking for any made up planets, they are looking for asteroids and such that actually exist and could be a danger.

Ah well, suppose not. I take that back. I can only find 2 sattelites that are used for that purposes onless someone else know better...a couple of hundred million.
    One property developper can burn it in a blink of an eye.

But was there a rumour out that NASA shut done one of the telescopes pointing at the right direction for the incoming comet that is attracting interest of many?

Also NASA buzzroom is down perhaps due to some video about elenin comet uploaded while ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Although, moon is said to have significant effect on earth quake triggering mechanism. the 19-Mar-2011 is Super moon. Keep you eye on najour falut lines!!!

Well, if i were a politician, in an economic situation we have here I would tell unsuspecting innocent people to look up into the sky while swiping everything out of their pockets.

Public gettign into a panick buy frenzy of supplies does give temporary boost in economy you know...:pac:

Hold on to your wallets lads!!!

Prepare to be wrong/dissapointed . .

fontanalis wrote: »
    Prepare to be wrong/dissapointed . .

Just incase if you are wondering I am one of the sceptics of the whole thing.

Ah well, you guys know how price fixing on oil works. Maybe the whole thing is a bit of a hype to increase glass and metal tube production?:D

Also an increase in food supply demand. - Oh also the construction industries to get people paying out for building underground bunkers?:pac:

fontanalis banned for a week for persistent trolling and pisstaking after a mod warning.

But was there a rumour out that NASA shut done one of the telescopes pointing at the right direction for the incoming comet that is attracting interest of many?
    Do you know the name of the satellite?
    I believe someone made the claim about WISE, but of course that person had no idea what WISE actually was.
    It being an infrared telescope it needs to be super cold to work properly. Once it runs out of coolant, it's useless. That's why WISE was shut down.
    Also NASA buzzroom is down perhaps due to some video about elenin comet uploaded while ago...
    Or it could be down because that's what websites do sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Is there a set time for this? Will it be a slow or a quick alteration?
    Or has it happened already?

King Mob wrote: »
    Do you know the name of the satellite?
    I believe someone made the claim about WISE, but of course that person had no idea what WISE actually was.
    It being an infrared telescope it needs to be super cold to work properly. Once it runs out of coolant, it's useless. That's why WISE was shut down.

Or it could be down because that's what websites do sometimes?

It could be:D. But how can you tell?:D.

That is what conspiracy theory is all about:D:D:D.

Well, you can also argue that;

Why do you need coolant in the space if you can use aerogel panels and gold foil to insulate the internals? Shadow side is always below -200deg C.
    That is below operating temperature of some super conductors. If they can point the solar panel the right way all the time they should also be able to design a satellite to have a heat exchanger located at the shadow side to keep it super cool. Therefore the coolant can be recirculated...

Otherwise they got a leak somewhere.

or you can also say that;

How trust worthy is the source you have read about WISE?

or you can also argue that;

Why am I not making up this gobldee gook?

Do you smell fish? or do you smell sweet fragrance of coolant?:D

It could be:D. But how can you tell?:D.

That is what conspiracy theory is all about:D:D:D.
    Using basic common sense and not assuming a massive shadow conspiracy is behind everything?
    Well, you can also argue that;

Why do you need coolant in the space if you can use aerogel panels and gold foil to insulate the internals? Shadow side is always below -200deg C.
    That is below operating temperature of some super conductors. If they can point the solar panel the right way all the time they should also be able to design a satellite to have a heat exchanger located at the shadow side to keep it super cool. Therefore the coolant can be recirculated...

Otherwise they got a leak somewhere.
    Because the machinery in the satellite generates heat.
    Heat exchangers require coolant,which is finite.
    The telescope needs to actually be slightly colder than the very slight temperate of space.
    The telescope was planned to shut down when it did.
    or you can also say that;

How trust worthy is the source you have read about WISE?
    NASA, the people who built and operate the telescope. Oh and a lecturer from my college who had worked on a similar probe.
    or you can also argue that;

Why am I not making up this gobldee gook?

Do you smell fish? or do you smell sweet fragrance of coolant?:D
    Because other ignorant people are making it up?

• Advertisement

I thought the whole point of this forum was about pushing the boundary of our imagination?:D without asking the common sense?

Come on, enjoy it. It is fun!! Blow it as far as it can take you.

It is like roller coaster ride...But it will have to come back to the ticket booth.

If you go to a disco do you ask people why they are so drunk and jumping up and down like crasy?:D

King Mob wrote: »
    Using basic common sense and not assuming a massive shadow conspiracy is behind everything?

Because the machinery in the satellite generates heat.
    Heat exchangers require coolant,which is finite.
    The telescope needs to actually be slightly colder than the very slight temperate of space.
    The telescope was planned to shut down when it did.

NASA, the people who built and operate the telescope. Oh and a lecturer from my college who had worked on a similar probe.

Because other ignorant people are making it up?

Advertisement