Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 15th pole shift

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Is this year really 2012 because there was a leap year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

espinolman wrote: »
    Is this year really 2012 because there was a leap year ?

what ??? a leap year has one extra day every 4 years to account for seasonal time and recorded time drift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

Euro news confirms magnetic pole shift is accelerating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

That second video looks very fake. Very very fake. Didn't watch the first one yet - some randomer in his house popped up so I stopped it, will listen to what this random guy I have no reason to believe has to say when I've a bit more patience.

• Advertisement

Do pyramids have something to do with the timing of physcial pole shifts !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNA2ymWgjVI&feature=feedlik

Leylines, pyramids, energy. I would say there is a connection, not sure what though.

Perhaps when negative or positive energy gets to a particular high.. the poles shift.

edit..

Very hard video to watch..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

the guy is stoned and off his rocker, amen brother.............

digme wrote: »

That's not necessarily a bad thing. For problem solving, marijuana has been proven to enhance the brains abilities. But that for another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Mr Plough wrote: »
    Euro news confirms magnetic pole shift is accelerating.

Thanks for that. Pretty interesting. I know the magnetic NP has always shifted about, but didn't realise it moved 15m per day.
    King_Mob wrote:
    And what happens on the very very likely chance that yet another doomsday prediction fails?

The sad thing is, someone may well post one of these predictions someday and never get the chance to come back and say "Ha...I told yiz". :D

• Advertisement

digme wrote: »

I think there is something to his theory , see the pyramids line up with the constellations after the pole shift occurs , and there should be big pyramids where the new poles will be , if we can find where they are .

Part 2 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4usMVwkHA&feature=feedu

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

just out of interest.. does anyone actually believe this will happen on the date specified???

Mr Plough wrote: »
    That's not necessarily a bad thing. For problem solving, marijuana has been proven to enhance the brains abilities. But that for another thread.
    If the problem is where to find food at 2am, I think you are right :)

Hang on a minute - the guy in the video is wearing an actual tin-foil helmet. Could this be another case of someone posting a spoof video by accident?

robtri wrote: »
    just out of interest.. does anyone actually believe this will happen on the date specified???
    Nope. How it could even happen in a single day is beyond comprehension to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

There's a lot of panic and misinformation with regards to this.

Just to point out, with regards to Loldog's video. The guy speaking in this video is either an extremely panicked person or a good hoaxer. There's a similar thread to this on the Above Top Secret forums though the main content is with regards to The Alex Jones Show and the mysterious caller.

Having trawled through about 65 thread pages I found that the guys at ATS finally found the unedited version of the show in question and found that no woman actually called the show claiming to be a member of the CIA with information regarding the polar shift on March 15th.

@Loldog, thanks for the video though mate because it led me to carry out more research on this matter. It is extremely interesting having looked at the information and interpretations from people on boards and ATS. Though it may be real and this man is extremely panicked, from what I have seen it looks to be a bit of fear mongering.

I'll post links to the ATS thread in a little while. Still have a bit more reading to do.

My own interpretation is not to panic. There's been evidence of polar shifts throughout the past and our ancestors have carried on.

+1 to OP. I only stumbled across this thread and it's just opened up a can of really interesting and thought provoking reading.

Namaste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Don't cancel your Saint Patricks day plans just yest!

Apparantly some of the videos on an immiment poleshift are part of a psy-ops . And there was me getting food and water up into the mountains . :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

I was going to post a link to a lot of the stuff being explained on ATS forum but it just turned into one big mess.

This guy "sweaty" Dave hasn't posted another video, as of yet (i haven't checked) and there has been no proof as of yet with regards to the identity of the caller.

Basically everything up until now can be explained at this YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/a/u/0/28OX1U7uHTk

It's not mine nor do I know the person that runs it but they give a good explanation on the story of David, the mystery caller and Alex Jones. This person though does not believe that it is a hoax and that it is real and has put a lot of research into this.

With regards to myself, I'm not buying into this just yet. The unedited version of the show with evidence of the caller has not been posted yet. Another show has been mentioned from a short while ago and the same caller was confirmed on CTC radio. This female caller openly gives her identity and also mentions feck all about a polar shift. She had more evidence with regards to weather control and so forth, so again she hasn't been confirmed yet.

I really can't see anything happening next month especially when November is going to be one of the creepiest months ever (when it comes to numbers)
    Dates: 1/11/11: 11/11/11
    Include those with their respective times and it has to mean something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Apparantly some of the videos on an immiment poleshift are part of a psy-ops . And there was me getting food and water up into the mountains . :rolleyes:

Well then the Psy-ops was a success if that's what you did.Imagine if another few thousand people did what you did.This is aimed largely at the American public who are gullible by nature ,I wonder how many Americans are up in the mountains awaiting the impending pole shift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

prediction: no, and the goalposts will move, such as...
    pandaboy wrote:
    I really can't see anything happening next month especially when November is going to be one of the creepiest months ever (when it comes to numbers)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 506 ✭✭✭common sense brigade

Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that sheilds us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call north and south have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so - and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is underway, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches.

pandaboy wrote: »
    Why?

You realise that it is inevitable that numbers like this exist?

Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that sheilds us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call north and south have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so - and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is underway, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches.
    In which case, there must be tonnes of evidence for this in the fossil record?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 506 ✭✭✭common sense brigade

In which case, there must be tonnes of evidence for this in the fossil record?
    Oh yes there must be...:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

How did you store the food? Did you build some kind of bunker to put them in, because wildlife can be very ingenious when it comes to discovering and eating your supplies unless they are well secured.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

But those are just arbitary numbers assigned by humans. They mean nothing. We could just as easily have adopted a different calender with different units of measure etc.

I could understand something like making predictions based on celestial events, but based on arbitrary man-made figures doesn't make sense to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

yekahS wrote: »
    But those are just arbitary numbers assigned by humans. They mean nothing. We could just as easily have adopted a different calender with different units of measure etc

or started on a different day. in fact the start date changed more than once, so you're right, meaningless.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

What timezone will this effect?

What timezone will this effect?
    Each one, an hour apart. Except for the half-hour timezones, as you can imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

What happened on 01/01/01 or 02/02/02 or 03/03/03 etc.

Also, if you write dates with full year, you would you get 11/11/2011.

Advertisement