Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egyptian Uprising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

yekahs wrote: »
    Not necessarily. I'm a mason, but I haven't a clue whether anyone in those photos are masons.
    I believe you, but I was really talking about the vision of the freemasons propounded here. The one where they are all-knowing controllers of the the world, installing puppet governments in Egypt and what-not, surely presumes that they would at least have some sort of idea who was in the group and who wasn't. I mean, how can your organisation rule the world from the shadows if you don't operate any sort of membership database?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

They are not masonic handshakes.

Obviously you're not going to believe me, but I can assure you that not a single one of the pictures is a display of a masonic grip.

Thats not to say the people in the photos are not masons, they could very well be, I don't know. Seeing as the catholic church forbids its members of being masons (afaik) I would be pretty shocked to hear that the pope is a mason.

I believe they also don't allow athiests, so I'd be pretty shocked to hear that an athiest wasn't black balled, did you suddenly start to believe in the Grand Architect of the Universe?.

The vatican also doesn't allow sex with children, didnt stop rathzinger and his predecessors pushing and enforcing "Crimen sollicitationis".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimen_sollicitationis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_Crimes_and_the_Vatican

Men of God do not rape children, men of God do not cover up rape of children.
    Pope John Paul the first was about to expose and banish freemasons out of the vatican the day after he died, having been pope for "33" days.

freemasons.priest.large.jpg

On a note to posts a few back, why would curious george associate with men in aprons, no handshakes here, just in your face.
    president-bush-skull-&-bones-yale-freemason-texas-.jpg

And shakey your at the lowest level of freemasonry, can you share your initiation experience, did you find anything "weird" about it, were you reborn, and again I must ask, how did you get around the most important element of membership, "you must believe in a higher being", when there is ample evidence here and elsewhere that you simply dont, is your grand architect a monkey?

You see contradicion is rife concerning freemasonry, I suspect it's a family tradition for you to join, seeing as your a young officer in the army, officers tend to have family connections, but not always, its not really what you know, but who you know, and I've always suspected that you joined to advance your career.

EDIT:
    Yehaks this is not a personal attack on you, your ok in my book TBH, you know quite well how I feel about your brotherhood, I despise it. Just wanted to clear that up incase I came across as attacking you personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Not necessarily. I'm a mason, but I haven't a clue whether anyone in those photos are masons. Just by being a freemason doesn't mean that you automatically know everyone else in the gigantic organisation. Thats why masons do have secret ways of recognising one another.

But you are right on the other points.

Also, just want to add for fear that my point be taken out of context, that just because masons have secret ways of recognising one another does not mean that they pose for photos broadcasting to one another. They don't.
    Freemasons hold a meeting next to my house every few weeks ,but they look retarded in all their gear. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So, by handshake alone, you can say that Hilter, the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, Michael Collins, and Genghis Khan were all Freemasons? Interesting...

=-=

As for the riots, lets see. No police for 2 days before the riots, and during the riots, anti-government protesters found badges on the organised pro-government protesters. Oh, and who had tear gas? The police ro-government protesters...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

the_syco wrote: »
    So, by handshake alone, you can say that Hilter, the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, Michael Collins, and Genghis Khan were all Freemasons? Interesting...

=-=

As for the riots, lets see. No police for 2 days before the riots, and during the riots, anti-government protesters found badges on the organised pro-government protesters. Oh, and who had tear gas? The police ro-government protesters...

Dont know about Genghis khan do you have any pics you can post?

• Advertisement

I believe you, but I was really talking about the vision of the freemasons propounded here. The one where they are all-knowing controllers of the the world, installing puppet governments in Egypt and what-not, surely presumes that they would at least have some sort of idea who was in the group and who wasn't. I mean, how can your organisation rule the world from the shadows if you don't operate any sort of membership database?

Ohh God:confused:, do you know every person in Ireland (if your Irish), do all IRA men know all IRA men, think about what you just posted, then maybe have a look at numbers involved in this organisation.

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation that arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century. Freemasonry now exists in various forms all over the world, with a membership estimated at around six million, including approximately 150,000 in Scotland and Ireland, over a quarter of a million under the jurisdiction of the United Grand Lodge of England and just under two million in the United States.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

Membership database?, it's a "secret society" and not all members want to be known to be members.
    FREEMASONRY WITHIN the police may have played a "significant" role in the Stalker affair and corruption in the West Midlands Serious Crimes Squad, MPs have concluded.
    The Commons Home Affairs Select Committee published the results yesterday of a two-year inquiry into the influence of masons in public life. The committee quoted several cases of improper interference in police operations and called on the Home Office to speed plans to to disclose which officers were Freemasons.
    Voluntary codes requiring judges, police and staff in the Crown Prosecution Service to declare Masonic membership should be toughened and should be accompanied by similar rules for MPs, peers and councillors, the report recommended. The Home Secretary, Jack Straw, should push through his proposals to establish registers of Masonic status.Only three of the country's 43 police forces have created them.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/parliament-select-committee--masons-had-role-in-stalker-case-1095975.html

uprising2 wrote: »
    Membership database?, it's a "secret society" and not all members want to be known to be members.
    So they are forced to identify themselves to other members by 'secret' handshakes in front of the world's press?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

But then it would surely be easy to infiltrate by someone like yourself who had an interest in exposing them, which wouldn't be too intelligent on their part.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

But then it would surely be easy to infiltrate by someone like yourself who had an interest in exposing them, which wouldn't be too intelligent on their part.

The degrees are inferred by selection only, the numbers constantly diminishing with each step of the ladder .

Do you think that this selection process is random? Or based solely on monetary donations? Or time served?

Or something else?

IF masonry today has a hidden, sinister, revolutionary purpose it has a perfect front of the lower degrees - generous, community-minded folk who want to work for their community, and greedy bastards, driven by a thirst for influence and money there, to network, and probably a fair few who are just there to get away from their wife and feel part of a group.

Amongst these (and others) masons are CHOSEN.

Take it as a given for arguments sake that Mubarrack is a top level international mason, in or near the tip of the pyramid. Then pretend that uprising has just been accepted to become an apprentice mason in Ireland, with the secret plan of infiltrating and exposing the masons. He will devote all his time and available funds to convincing his new brothers of his trustworthiness.

Uprising will be monitored and observed and judged on his suitability for each and every higher degree.

How long until uprising is told about the hidden-hand ruling power in Egypt?

I say never.

Take it as a given for arguments sake that Mubarrack is a top level international mason, in or near the tip of the pyramid. Then pretend that uprising has just been accepted to become an apprentice mason in Ireland, with the secret plan of infiltrating and exposing the masons. He will devote all his time and available funds to convincing his new brothers of his trustworthiness.
    Do you have any evidence that such 'top level international masons' exist at all? Do you have any evidence that the Pope, Ehud Olmert, Hosni Mubarak or Bertie Ahern are freemasons?

• Advertisement

Hosni's wife and son are honorary members of the Egyptian Rotary Club.
    Gamal was the one supposed to take power after Hosni, doesn't look like it's going to happen, poor oul Gamal fled to London in recent days.

Mrs. Mubarak is the honorary president of Rotary Clubs of Egypt. She received the Paul Harris fellowship several times.
    Suzanne_Mubarak.jpg
    Suzanne Mubarak in 1989

Her son Gamal Mubarak is also an honorary member of Rotary Clubs.

RotWheelCircle.jpg

Gamal Mubarak
    Gamal%2BMubarak.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Mubarak#Life

Her son Gamal Mubarak is also an honorary member of Rotary Clubs.... the Revival of Alexandria Library, Aswan, February 1990, Alexandria, April 1992. ...
    http://companydatabase.org/c/educational-scholarship-plans/rotary-club/rotary-club-of-alexandria.html

Here he is "posing" with the "PEACEMAKERTM"
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGBgi_ajq5N0RYzhCaQoL9LOp-N-p5f5-sRw3vqudQw3PxBv2T&t=1

Last known picture of Gamal.
    146255.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamal_Mubarak

So Hosni's wife and son (and proposed future president) are honorary members of the rotary "Freemason" club and Hosni ain't?

Ok, so Mubarak's son and wife are honorary memebers of the Rotary Club. But the Rotary Club is not the freemasons, is it? What you've done there is prove that two people who aren't Hosni Mubarak are members of an organisation that is not the freemasons.:)

Ok, so Mubarak's son and wife are honorary memebers of the Rotary Club. But the Rotary Club is not the freemasons, is it? What you've done there is prove that two people who aren't Hosni Mubarak are members of an organisation that is not the freemasons.:)

Yeah that's all I did, just to add to it:

RotWheelCircle_small.jpg
    This badge was found by our historian colleague, Dr. Wolfgang Ziegler and triggered off a search for its origin which has not yet been resolved. The central part of what is otherwise a normal Rotary lapel badge, seems to show the symbols of Freemasonry, the set square and compasses, while the letter 'G' in the centre is also an indication of the Scottish Rite of Masonry. We know that many of the early Rotarians were Masons and that, according to C.R. Hewitt in 'Towards My Neighbour', some Rotary clubs recruited exclusively from Freemasons until the practice was banned in the 1920s. To date, no precise details of these links have been found in the archives of either body.
    http://www.rotaryfirst100.org/history/history/otherorganizations/freemasonry/

What did you do?

What did you do?
    I just pointed out that you have no evidence that Mubarak is a freemason, and you still have none. I also asked why these guys would be doing 'secret' handshakes (as in not secret at all) in the full glare of the world's press if they were part of a secret society. Who are they signalling to, and why is it necessary?

Could it just be that different people shake hands in different ways?

Yeah Monty whatever, this thread was derailed by me, back on topic.

Seems to be a night of violence in Cairo tonight, earlier "pro mubarak" supporters were captured and found to have police ID's, and speculation about the pro mubarak side being hired muscle.

Some heavy sh1t happening there overnight.

tahrir.JPG

From the Al Jazeera live blog:
    http://blogs.aljazeera.net/middle-east/2011/02/02/live-blog-feb-3-egypt-protests

(All times are local in Egypt, GMT+2)
    5:14 am Ambulances are moving toward the bridge amid gunfire.

5:06 am Our correspondent says that anti-government protesters on the bridge seem to be running from gunfire. The AFP news service reports that a second protester has been shot and killed.

4:52 am Tanks andarmoured vehicles are pulling out of Tahrir Square, and one of our Web producer reports that two anti-Mubarak protesters are carried away, one shot in the head.

4:48 am AJE correspondents report that anti-government protesters have chased Mubarak supporters off the October 6 Bridge.

4:45 am Ramy Raoof, an anti-Mubarak activist at Tahrir Square, tells Al Jazeera that anti-government protesters are guarding all the entrances of the square as they are anticipating another attack from pro-Mubarak forces.

4:23 am Reuters reports that one protester has been killed. Our correspondent reports that the tank on the bridge has positioned itself is in the direction of the gunfire, toward where the anti-government protesters are, at a smaller square near Tahrir Square.

4:20 am Gunfire ricocheting off the October 6 bridge, with a tank moving toward where anti-government protesters are.

4:16 am AJE Web producer reports that there is automatic heavy caliber
    gunfire at Tahrir Square, which is probably the army trying to keep people at bay. "So much gunfire," he says. There are reports of seven people being wounded.

4:01 am Mubarak supporters take down a poster of the Egyptian
    president rather than risk having it burned by anti-government protesters, who were lobbing petrol bombs at it earlier.

3:46 am Skirmishes continue, with rocks and Molotov cocktails being fired
    off between anti-government protesters and Mubarak's supporters.

3:15 am Anti-government protesters are collecting rocks at a couple of
    the entrances to Tahrir Square in preparation to an attack. One of our Web producers reports that almost everyone in the square seems injured, is bandaged and limping. The mood there is "pretty fatalistic" with the anti-government protesters certain that the pro-Mubarak forces are "there to eliminate them".

3:01 am Al Jazeera's correspondent and Web producer report: Heavy police presence at the national museum, with anti-government protesters banging on metal railings and rocks raining down. Pro-Mubarak protesters have an "endless supply of molotov cocktails" that they're tossing at the anti-government demonstrators.

2:26 am AJE Web producer reports that tension is rising at Kasr al Nil (bridge) entrance to Tahrir Square, saying "They expect an attack here."

2:03 am The fire at the residential building seems to have subsided.

1:47 am Al Jazeera correspondent, reporting from just off Tahrir Square reports that dozens of Mubarak supporters have erected a barricades on either side of a road, trapping anti-government protesters. They are also gathering stones, breaking streetlights and putting on balaclavas, covering their faces, apparently in preparation for a fresh standoff with anti-government protesters. Sources tell our correspondent that the men preparing for the standoff are police officers.

1:35 am Despite fires both at Tahrir Square and at a residential building,
    an AJE correspondent reports that there is no military intervention and there are no fire trucks on the scene.

1:17 am There are several cars on fire at Tahrir Square

1:01 am Pro-Mubarak supporters retreat to an overpass, where they are tossing petrol bombs at the crowd below. The army is not doing anything to intervene.

12:51 am A standoff is taking place in front of Egypt's national museum, where rocks and petrol bombs are flying

Well I could link to various sites and sources also, but I won't for now.
    I'll Google!
    Genghis Khan was a freemason .......You got number 3 !

Michael Collins was a freemason ........Number 3 again !, good going!

Hosni mubarak is a freemason ............Number 9, not bad

=-=

And this, some captured "urban cowboys" were found to have police id's I read somewhere earlier.

Read somewhere else about a chinese national "pro mubarak" supporter there to take on the "anti mubarak" protesters.

Some cnn footage:
    Anderson Cooper attacked by pro-Mubarak protesters [VIDEOS]

Update:

7:29am Egyptian military units are detaining some protestors at Abdel Munim Riyad square in Cairo. Not clear what side the protestors come from.

7:24 am Check this out. Human rights activist Ramy Raoof is providing regular video updates from Cairo with his phone camera via the website www.Bambuster.com

7:15 am The US calls on its nationals in Egypt to leave the country.

6:42 am The standoff on Tahrir Square continues, as five people are reported dead.

6:05 am Live pictures are coming in on AJE of people hurling Molotov cocktails from a flyover near Tahrir square.

5:52 am Phones not working well, internet still down in large parts of Egypt, our correspondent in Tahrir square says.

5:48 am People are doing fajr prayer in Tahrir square now.

5:35 am At least four people have been killed in violence against anti-government protesters, Al Arabiya quoted a medical source at the scene.

Muslim Brotherhood: ‘Prepare Egyptians for war with Israel'
    A leading member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt told the Arabic-language Iranian news network Al-Alam on Monday that he would like to see the Egyptian people prepare for war against Israel, according to the Hebrew-language business newspaper Calcalist.

He added that Washington was forced to abandon plans to help Mubarak stay in power after “seeing millions head for the streets.”
    http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=206130

Pro-Mubarak protesters deny they were paid
    http://www.jpost.com/SpecialSection/Article.aspx?id=206465

Will Israel Turn the Egyptian Revolution Against It?
    The peace camp in Israel and its allies here urged Israel to follow Nixon's advice and hear Sadat out. The lobby, of course, told Nixon to mind his own business.

As for the Israeli cabinet, it told Nixon's emissary, Assistant Secretary of State Joseph Sisco, that it had no interest in discussing Egypt's offer. It voted for keeping all of the Sinai Peninsula and sending Egypt a simple message: no. After all, the Egyptians had shown just four years earlier that they were no match for the IDF.

Two years later, the Egyptians attacked, and within hours all of Israel's positions along the canal were overrun and its soldiers killed. By the time the war ended, Israel had lost 3000 soldiers and almost the state itself. And then, a few years later, it gave up the entire Sinai anyway, not just the two mile strip Egypt had demanded in 1971.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/will-israel-turn-the-egyp_b_817632.html

It definitely seems like the pro-Mubarak folk are either being armed by police or have a liberal sprinkling of non-uniformed police causing trouble. So much for Mubrak going with some dignity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

You're right, this is very OT so I'll just answer a couple of your points and leave it at that.
    I believe they also don't allow athiests, so I'd be pretty shocked to hear that an athiest wasn't black balled, did you suddenly start to believe in the Grand Architect of the Universe? .... I must ask, how did you get around the most important element of membership, "you must believe in a higher being", when there is ample evidence here and elsewhere that you simply dont, is your grand architect a monkey?

I'm not an atheist. Not being a Christian, and believing the bible is mainly fictional doesn't make you an atheist.
    You see contradicion is rife concerning freemasonry, I suspect it's a family tradition for you to join, seeing as your a young officer in the army, officers tend to have family connections, but not always, its not really what you know, but who you know, and I've always suspected that you joined to advance your career.

Nope all of this is wrong. I knew no masons before I joined (I later found out that people I knew were masons, but I didn't know that.) No family member of mine is a mason. No family member of mine has a military background. The last person from my family is a great granduncle who fought in 1916.

I doubt very much being a mason would advance my career, I'd be a lot better off taking up golf.

If you want to learn about the masons I suggest talking to masons, and maybe visiting the lodge in Molesworth street. You won't learn anything worthwhile looking on CT sites and connecting dots that aren't there.
    EDIT:
    Yehaks this is not a personal attack on you, your ok in my book TBH, you know quite well how I feel about your brotherhood, I despise it. Just wanted to clear that up incase I came across as attacking you personally.

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Muslim Brotherhood: ‘Prepare Egyptians for war with Israel'
    A leading member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt told the Arabic-language Iranian news network Al-Alam on Monday that he would like to see the Egyptian people prepare for war against Israel, according to the Hebrew-language business newspaper Calcalist.

He added that Washington was forced to abandon plans to help Mubarak stay in power after “seeing millions head for the streets.”
    http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=206130
    Thankfully said official doesn't speak for the people given that they don't want the political reform they're striving for to have anything to do with religion or violence. It's also an odd thing to hear coming from someone in a group which has renounced violence. :(
    Will Israel Turn the Egyptian Revolution Against It?
    The peace camp in Israel and its allies here urged Israel to follow Nixon's advice and hear Sadat out. The lobby, of course, told Nixon to mind his own business.

As for the Israeli cabinet, it told Nixon's emissary, Assistant Secretary of State Joseph Sisco, that it had no interest in discussing Egypt's offer. It voted for keeping all of the Sinai Peninsula and sending Egypt a simple message: no. After all, the Egyptians had shown just four years earlier that they were no match for the IDF.

Two years later, the Egyptians attacked, and within hours all of Israel's positions along the canal were overrun and its soldiers killed. By the time the war ended, Israel had lost 3000 soldiers and almost the state itself. And then, a few years later, it gave up the entire Sinai anyway, not just the two mile strip Egypt had demanded in 1971.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/will-israel-turn-the-egyp_b_817632.html
    And following said Egypt-Israeli peace deal and the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to Sadat and Begin, Egypt was kicked out of the Arab League and Sadat was later assassinated by Islamic fundamentalists. Basically, Israel are the least of the country's worries.

• Advertisement

It's already spreading to Yemen now!, some interesting times ahead.

White House Says Middle East May Be Changed Forever After Egypt Uprising
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-02/egypt-is-returning-to-normalcy-mideast-will-never-be-same-daley-says.html

Belarus president warned of middle-east style uprising
    Poland's Foreign Minister has warned the president of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, that he could be ousted by his own people if they choose to follow the example of protesters in Tunisia and Egypt.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12352292

I can't help but wonder is there a hidden hand somewhere/somehow influencing events, I think these events will be world changing, I've read the muslim brotherhood are also freemasonic or at least at the top levels, the foot soldiers just follow the leaders and are not aware of their leaders plans to pit one against the other, muslim against jew, basically man against man for an ulterior motive, other than whats portrayed.
    Muslim Brotherhood created by British Intelligence

Dr. John Coleman, a former British Intelligence agent...states in his report on Iran's Islamic Revolution that the Muslim Brotherhood was created by "the great names of British Middle East intelligence"...and that their mission was to "keep the Middle East backward so that its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted..."

The Muslim Brotherhood is a London creation, forged as the standard-bearer of an ancient, anti-religious (pagan) heresy that has plagued Islam since the establishment of the Islamic community (umma) by the Prophet Mohammed in the seventh century. Representing organized Islamic fundamentalism, the organization called the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan al-Muslimum in Arabic) was officially founded in Egypt, in 1929, by the British agent Hasan al-Banna, a Sufi mystic. Today, the Muslim Brotherhood is the umbrella under which a host of fundamentalist Sufi, Sunni, and radical Shiite brotherhoods and societies flourish.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a tool by the British-based Globalists whose main objective is to overthrow the established world order and create a new one-world system of global governance.

Without the British, "radical Islam would have remained the illegitimate, repressive minority movement that it has always been, and the Middle East would have remained stable and prosperous."

The real Muslim Brothers are...the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]Turkish[/COLOR][/COLOR], or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchic elite, with smooth business and intelligence associations to the European black nobility and, especially, to the British oligarchy.

By fabricating a bogus war between Islamic fundamentalism and the West, the globalists are able to attack their real enemy, humanity. Pulling the strings, they will ensure that both Western and Muslim states are degraded and finally completely subjugated to their odious rule.

The globalists have long been using wars to subvert, demoralize and destroy Western civilization.

They plan a new feudalism that will impoverish the middle classes, depopulate and enslave the masses, and leave only the rich served by a technocracy. The whole world will resemble a repressive third world country governed by the IMF, UN and World Bank.

The globalists are headquartered in London and centred on the Rothschild-dominated Bank of England, MI-6 and the secretive Round Table society, which spawned the Royal Institute of International Affairs.

The ELITE Use The Muslim Brotherhood To Create CHAOS and WARS

The City of London is the Illuminati. They are also the ones behind what many of us call a New World Order. They are also the one we call the ELITE. They have many names and they have hidden inside many different groups over the years from the Rhoads Round Table to the Fabian Socialists to the CFR and the Trilateral Commission. Their plan for the "little people" is the same...death or slavery!

The City of London created CIA, Mossad, ISI and MI-6, and controls the Muslim Brotherhood which now calls itself Al-Queda the base!

The City of London utilizes the above intelligence agencies and Muslim Brotherhood to create chaos and wars so they would have a foothold in the Middle East in order to control the oil, increase their wealth by selling weapons and illicit drugs.

Al-Queda "sleeper cells"

The term "sleeper" denotes a group of terrorists who have undergone training at an Al-Queda camp and then moved into a community where they live like ordinary people just awaiting their orders.

A mind controlled "sleeper" is a person who has been programmed and given a specific mission. When the person is "triggered" they carry out their mission and then kill themselves or are killed by bystanders or police!

The Muslim Brotherhood was created, hired, trained, and influenced by British Intelligence.

Freemasonary and Muslim Brotherhood

Dr. John Coleman alleges that it was created by "the great names of British Middle East intelligence...", Stephen Dorril writes that the Brotherhood was linked to British Intelligence through dame Freya Stark prior to World War II, and the Shah's regime in Iran considered it to be a tool of British Freemasonry.

Some Muslims will find these claims hard to believe but they should not be rejected out of hand. Hasan al-Banna was a devout Muslim who put Islam first but it should not be considered inconceivable that he was influenced by Britain's Masonic Brotherhood, or that he accepted British aid to advance his movement, at least in the early stages. Islam was used effectively by the British outside of Egypt, so why would they not try to use it in Egypt as well?

Freemasonry appeared in Egypt soon after Napoleon's conquest in 1798 when General Kleber, a French Mason and top commander in Napoleon's army established the Lodge of Isis. French Masonry dominated Egypt until British lodges began to appear after the British occupation in 1882. Freemasonry was very popular in the first half of the twentieth century, and many important Egyptians were Masons, along with the British rulers and aristocrats who occupied the country. In fact the Egyptian monarchs, from Khedive Ismail to King Fouad, were made honorary Grand Masters at the start of their reigns. From 1940 to 1957 there were close to seventy Masonic lodges chartered throughout Egypt. At one time the leaders of the Nationalist and Wafd parties were Freemasons, and many members of the Egyptian parliament were Masons as well, where they mingled with the military commanders and aristocrats of the ruling British occupation.

The bottom line is that the Muslim Brotherhood's success could not have been achieved without the approval of the British ruling establishment, and al-Banna's association with the Masonic Brotherhood goes far to explain how efficiently it was organized and how seamlessly it fit into Egyptian society. Like the Masonic Brotherhood it was established initially as a charitable organization. However, while Freemasonry was liberal and allowed members of all faiths to join, the Muslim Brotherhood was focused specifically on Islam. It was Masonry for Muslims only. Like Masonry the Muslim Brotherhood was devoted to secrecy and it was run according to a pyramidal command structure. The foot soldiers at the bottom had no idea of the true goals of the leaders at the top.
    The Globalists and the Islamists:
    Fomenting the "Clash of Civilizations" for a New World Order
    The other factor in Hasan al-Banna's life was Freemasonry. Al-Banna experimented with numerous religious sects and political groups as a young man and he also became a member of the Masonic Brotherhood. This was entirely normal for someone growing up in the higher echelons of Egyptian society at the time and his membership was not considered a betrayal of Islamic values as it is today
    http://www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/MB.htm
    albanna.jpg
    Hasan Al Banna, Muslim brotherhood founder and "possible" freemason.

EDIT
    UPDATE:
    Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has said he would like to resign immediately but fears the country would descend into chaos if he did so.:confused:

In his first interview since anti-government protests across Egypt began 10 days ago, he told ABC News he was "fed up" with power.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12361948

In his first interview since anti-government protests across Egypt began 10 days ago, he told ABC News he was "fed up" with power.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12361948
    How odd that he never considered resigning until massive popular protests brought the country to its knees then... :rolleyes::)

Algeria to lift emergency powers President says country's 19-year state of emergency will be lifted in near future in apparent bid to stave off unrest.

Algeria to lift emergency powers
    President says country's 19-year state of emergency will be lifted in near future in apparent bid to stave off unrest.
    201123165435802140_20.jpg
    "I think others who are maybe in similar positions to Hosni Mubarak, the Egyptian president, are learning from this experience and perhaps the counter-productive thing to do is to crack down on protests," he said.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/02/20112315364175524.html

EDIT:
    As Egypt revolts, Israel considers boosting military
    Israel considers boosting its military as fears grow that the protests in Egypt will topple a friendly government.
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/egypt/110203/israel-egypt-muslim-brotherhood

Muslim Brotherhood: With Israel, no agreement is eternal
    Now that Mubarak will be out of the picture in the near future, Israel and the United States are worried about a government controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

“All of us hate Israel,” said Muhammad, who is a lecture assistant in the engineering faculty at a government university in Cairo. “Israel is the best friend for Mubarak, they said clearly that he’s strategic for them.”

But he cautioned that Egypt needed to concentrate on its internal politics before dealing with the problem of Israel.
    http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=206716

Israel ponders border security, enlarged military amid Egypt unrest
    JERUSALEM - Israelis are looking fearfully beyond the end of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's rule, expecting it will force them to stiffen security across an extensive southwestern border and perhaps reoccupy a strategic corridor between Egypt and the Gaza Strip.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/03/AR2011020305929.html?hpid=topnews

Israel fears Islamic rule in Egypt once Mubarak removed
    JERUSALEM, Thursday

Israel is increasingly worried that the fall of Egypt’s President Hosni Mubarak could open the door to an Islamic regime which endangers the Jewish state’s long-standing peace with Cairo.

The growing surge of anti-government fervour sweeping Egypt has sent shockwaves across the Middle East, with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warning Wednesday it could destabilise the region “for many years.”
    http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/-/1066/1101120/-/12hm7v0/-/

EDIT:
    LIVE VIEW Al Jazeera

EDIT:
    Thousands in Jordan protest, demand PM step down
    http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=205641

Bad news for the Jewish state
    Egypt’s upheaval is rattling the Israelis
    THE Egyptian upheaval is seen in Israel as so ominous that, for once, government ministers are largely heeding an instruction by the prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, not to talk about it in public.
    http://www.economist.com/node/18065691?story_id=18065691&fsrc=rss

Israel watches with fearful déjà vu
    In January 1979, Israel’s closest ally in the region, Iran, was undergoing much the same internal turmoil as Egypt today. A broad coalition of opposition groups – led by supporters of the Ayatollah Khomeini – had been staging mass rallies for more than a year. Just as in Egypt today, protesters were demanding the removal of a pro-western autocratic ruler with close ties to the Jewish state.
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/381313b4-2fbd-11e0-91f8-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1CxPSvKG5

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

There were reports the US government was trying to broker a deal with Egypt’s newly-appointed vice-president Omar Suleiman to bring in an interim reformist government and ease Mubarak out and end the 11-day-old people’s revolt.
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/Egypt-Mubarak-refuses-to-go-as-US-brokers-exit-deal/Article1-658719.aspx
    DAVID Cameron and US President Barack Obama have called for an “orderly transition” to a democratic government in Egypt
    Are these people idiots?, what the F**K makes them think that they and their plans/schemes can help anything?, it's because of them and their puppet dictator that the people are taking to the streets in anger.

In switch, Gaza feeds hungry Egyptian troops.
    GAZA Feb 4 (Reuters) - Egyptian soldiers isolated on the Gaza border by 10 days of internal upheaval are getting bread, canned goods and other food supplies from the enclave, which is usually on the receiving end of food aid.
    A source in the border town of Rafah said security forces of the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas, which rules Gaza, had been providing the troops with supplies for the past three days.
    http://af.reuters.com/article/egyptNews/idAFLDE71313A20110204

Why Israel fears a free Egypt
    Israel prides itself on being the Middle East's only true democracy, so most Israelis may be loath to admit their fear of self-government spreading to Egypt, their most important Arab ally. But by their calculation, freedom in Egypt is bound to morph into venomous anti-Israeli attitudes and actions.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/04/AR2011020402774.html

Why Are Uprisings Spreading in the Arab World?
    But the escalation of Egypt's protests, the protesters' rejection of Mubarak's "concession" to step down in the future, and the spread of demonstrations to Algeria, Jordan, Sudan, and Yemen lend credence to the possibility of sweeping change.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonah-schulhoferwohl/why-are-the-uprisings-spr_b_818840.html

Jordan's King Abdallah Meets With Muslim Brotherhood

For the first time since he took the throne, Jordan's King Abdallah has met with representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood in his country.
    In the meeting, the monarch discussed the need for political and economic reforms.
    The London daily Al-Quds Al-Arabi reported that Islamists demonstrated last night in the city of Al-Kurak in eastern Jordan to express their opposition to the appointment of the new prime minister, Marouf Al-Bakhit.
    Sources: Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, Al-Quds Al-Arabi, London, February 4, 2011
    http://www.thememriblog.org/blog_personal/en/34135.htm

'Al-Hayat': Fear In PA Of Ramifications Of Egypt Events

The London daily Al-Hayat reported, citing senior Palestinian Authority sources, that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud 'Abbas has met with officials from Fatah, the security apparatuses, and with PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad to prepare for the ramifications of the events in Egypt.
    The discussions were on strengthening the local popular struggle and on the international political struggle, internal democracy in the PA, and preventing outbreaks of violence against Israel that would harm the security and economic situation in the West Bank and strengthen Hamas's status in it.
    The paper reported that at the same time Hamas in Gaza is preparing for the possibility that Egypt will open the Rafah crossing, which will ease the blockade on Gaza and strengthen the Hamas regime there, and that Egypt will even stop the pressure on the issue of the intra-Palestinian reconciliation.
    Source: Al-Hayat, London, February 3 2011
    http://www.thememriblog.org/blog_personal/en/34138.htm

Worried Gazans stockpile supplies
    People in the Gaza Strip are stockpiling supplies due to concerns that Egypt's uprising will affect the flow of basic necessities through the Rafah border crossing.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/162813.html

Israel simulates war in Golan Heights
    Fri Feb 4, 2011 11:10AM
    naderian20110204081114920.jpg

Israel has started an extensive military exercise in occupied Golan Heights in the southwestern Syria, simulating warfare as turmoil convulses the region.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/163533.html

Israeli minister urges Egypt to use force
    An Israeli minister says Egyptian government forces will have to exercise force to rein in public protests as the African country is teetering on the brink of a Tunisia-style revolution.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/162335.html

Israel worried about future Egypt ties
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has urged the US and the West to link the recognition of any new Egyptian government to preserving the country's peace deal with Israel.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/163249.html

Egyptian - Israeli relations 1948 - 2011
    http://www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk/resources/fact-sheets/2018-egyptian-israeli-relations-1948-2011

Iran Supreme Leader: Egypt unrest inspired by our Islamic Revolution

Speaking before worshipers during weekly prayers in Tehran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says success of Mideast revolutions could signal an ' irreparable defeat' for the U.S.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/iran-supreme-leader-egypt-unrest-inspired-by-our-islamic-revolution-1.341261

EDIT:
    I wonder how many times in the past 10 days has the Samson Option been mentioned in zionist circles.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
    This is probably the closest time, in all time, that this insane policy may very well be already on the table, probably already green lighted all round....Probably!

EDIT:
    Obama calls for political transition in Egypt
    By HILARY LEILA KRIEGER
    02/05/2011 07:22

US president calls on Mubarak to listen to the people, consult with advisers about changing current way of gov't; says Egyptian president should think about his legacy, moving forward.
    WASHINGTON – US President Barack Obama indicated Friday that initial discussions over a transition process had begun to move forward in Egypt, as he called on Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to listen to the people and consult with his advisers about changing the current way of government.
    http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=206871

Do they just not get it?, they are a big part of the problem, yet somehow, they assume they can sort out this "mess", will the pro democracy protestors accept an american solution?

AJE_TWITTER_ICON_normal.jpg
    AJELive #Egypt state TV reports blast and fires near Egypt-Israel gas pipeline in El-Arish,northern Sinai, "terrorists" blamed http://aje.me/ajelive about 1 minute ago · reply

4417_90583905975_655325975_2382885__normal.jpg

AymanM #egypt state TV gas pipeline to #israel attacked in northern sinai 7 minutes ago · reply

AJELive Our reporter says anti #Mubarak crowds in #Tahrir set up metal barriers& human walls, preparing for any confrontations http://aje.me/fio27R 17 minutes ago · reply

twitterpic2_normal.jpg

teymoornabili Chomsky: The western whitewash begins now: http://gu.com/p/2mqch/tw about 1 hour ago · reply

AJELive Our reporter says #Tahrir Square seems to be "more tense" now with troops in helmets apparently getting ready http://aje.me/ajelive #egypt about 1 hour ago · reply

AJELive Our web producer's first-hand account of Thursday's events in #Tahrir Square: http://aje.me/fYreI4 #egypt #jan25 #feb4 #demandaljazeera about 1 hour ago · reply

AJELive Our reporter says #Tahrir is quiet so far as #Egypt is waking up to a new day. Watch our coverage throughout the day: http://aje.me/ajelive 2 hours ago · reply

AJELive Our Camille Elhassani comments on the #Obama administration's stance on #Egypt http://aje.me/eY8Qw1 #jan25 #demandaljazeera #tahrir 2 hours ago · reply

4417_90583905975_655325975_2382885__normal.jpg

AymanM two of my colleagues from aljazeera arabic have gone missing in #cairo we don't know who took them #jan25 #tahrir #aja #AJE 2 hours ago · reply

AJELive Amnesty International says two staffers, detained since Thursday, are free. Our blog http://aje.me/hU0YUZ has an account of the raid #Egypt 5 hours ago · reply

AJELive A video of what unfolded in Cairo just 24 hours after pro-deomcracy activists clashed with Mubarak supporters http://aje.me/fio27R #Egypt 6 hours ago · reply

street_normal.jpg

evanchill NYT: Thousands of Egyptians,dozens of foreign journalists arrested during protests. http://ow.ly/3QIGu 6 hours ago · reply

street_normal.jpg

evanchill Video: 14 yr old protester, Tahrir medical clinic, running street battles, opposition interview interrupted by fighting. http://ow.ly/3QIuU 6 hours ago · reply

AJELive Al Jazeera correspondent says there are reports of pro-Mubarak protests - more organised ones - for Saturday. #Egypt 6 hours ago · reply

AJELive Reuters reports "heavy gunfire" but sources tell Al Jazeera that the shots were fired by military into the air to clear the area. #Egypt 7 hours ago · reply

AJELive Go to Al Jazeera's live blog http://aje.me/fio27R to check out a video on what's going on at Tahrir Square #Egypt 7 hours ago · reply

ajimran #Egypt: Egyptian security apparatus detained Aljazeera Network's office director in Cairo Abd al-Fattah Fayed and journalist Ahmad Yousuf. 8 hours ago · reply

AJELive AJE correspondent: Tahrir Square is now "the fullest its ever been" with a "festive atmosphere" #Egypt 8 hours ago · reply

AJELive The head of Al Jazeera Arabic's bureau in Cairo and another AJA journalist have been detained in the Egyptian capital. http://aje.me/fio27R 8 hours ago · reply

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/01/201112523026521335.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Are these people idiots?, what the F**K makes them think that they and their plans/schemes can help anything?, it's because of them and their puppet dictator that the people are taking to the streets in anger.
    Of course they can help, if Mubarak looses the support of Western governments then his situation becomes entirely untenable. If they can convince him to step down now, announce a date in the coming weeks for a cleanly run democratic election and allow a peaceful transition of power then that provides a marked improvement over the alternatives. Note, this is what the people are calling for.

And it's because of Islamic radicals who acted without the support of the people by throwing a grenade at Sadat and then shooting him a bunch of times that Mubarak got into power in the first place. Kinda handy to remember.

Does the US really want Mubarak to go?
    Mrs Clinton rang loud alarm bells about problems in the Middle East as a whole, and not just in Egypt.
    On the vital question - should Egypt's president stand down now - she remained silent.
    Crucially he said that in his view Mr Mubarak should stay in office to steer these changes through. It was, he said, the Egyptian president's opportunity to assure his own legacy.
    "Mr Mubarak's role remains critical in the days ahead," he said.
    Was it the view of just a well-informed expert on Egypt, or a glimpse from Mr Obama's special envoy of the real game plan in Washington?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12374181

ISRAEL: Egypt gas pipeline explosion raises energy concerns
    Israel's quest for cleaner energy sources just got muddied, with the explosion in a pipeline supplying natural gas from Egypt.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2011/02/israel-egyptian-gas-pipeline-explosion-raises-energy-concerns.html

Entire Middle East Region In Revolt
    It's not just Egypt and Tunisia, but almost the entire Middle East Arab region that is in revolt.

http://www.prlog.org/11274327-entire-middle-east-region-in-revolt.html

Hosni Mubarak is a special personal assistant to the US in obeying their commands on Israel’s peace pretence with Palestine. In return, he has been gifted with generous aid dole outs that, like all other dictators, have enriched him and his family and have impoverished the country
    http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011%5C02%5C06%5Cstory_6-2-2011_pg3_3

[URL="javascript:void(0)"]Israel Worried[/URL] About Gas Pipeline over Egypt violence
    There is a serious possibility that Egypt may decide to shut the entire gas pipeline that leads to Israel and that may actually cause a lot of trouble for the people. The gas that comes from the Egypt is actually used to fuel the one fourth of the electricity works and this is indeed one of the aspects, if get stalled after the government shift, can certainly cause a lot of trouble.
    http://topnews.us/content/234050-israel-worried-about-gas-pipeline-over-egypt-violence

Israel worried about Islamic takeover in Egypt
    Netanyahu said that at this time it is important for Israeli-Palestinian peace talks to resume. He noted that Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' office is just a few miles from his, implying that there is no need for mediators
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iFmSA_BHNEA2qS0HM9-qZtLQUFdg?docId=901e9e7f61fe40ad8249b6fccb02b179

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Thanks for keeping me informed on this uprising with all those links. So many hidden forces at play during revolutions I have no idea what to make of this.

Advertisement