Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egyptian Uprising

Options
  • 31-01-2011 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

I've been following developments in Egypt for the past few days and am wondering where it will lead.

Hopefully Mubarak the freemason puppet of the west will be strung up on some lamp post, his military don't seem too keen to slaughter their fellow men on his behalf.

The Muslim Brotherhood, although not the organisers may well benefit from Mubaraks demise, they are the big brother of Hamas and may well be part of the next govt.

The Rafah crossing has been abandoned on the Egyptian side, news reports are conflicting about the situation at the crossing, some saying Hamas have closed it and the tunnels into Gaza.

I think Mubaraks days are numbered, this can only be good news for normal Gazan's, he's helped Israel keep Gaza contained, hopefully they'll soon have an open border with goods flowing freely, without restriction.

What I'm wondering is how this will all pan out, I can see a ripple effect throughout the whole middle east, and an effect that Israel will not like.

It's purely speculation at this stage, but where do people see this heading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

How about Russias involvement?
    I dont know alot about politics over there really.
    But i do notice that in general America seems to side/back Israel and has many connections and ties with them.
    So the opposite backing force to me seems like Russia or China who might be pulling their own strings to get someone in power in egypt.
    Dont know if that makes any sense but id be curious to know what others think on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

uprising2 wrote: »
    his military don't seem too keen to slaughter their fellow men on his behalf.

Thank God for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Hard to see what way it will go, anyone think there are parrallels to Iran in 1979?
    Can see it spreading if they successfully oust Mubarak, with Jordan possibly next. I'd say people like Gadaffi in Libya are getting nervous too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Torakx wrote: »
    How about Russias involvement?
    I dont know alot about politics over there really.
    But i do notice that in general America seems to side/back Israel and has many connections and ties with them.
    So the opposite backing force to me seems like Russia or China who might be pulling their own strings to get someone in power in egypt.
    Dont know if that makes any sense but id be curious to know what others think on that one.

China don't want their subjects getting any idea's, they have blocked internet access concerning the popular uprising by the people of Egypt, the last thing they need is 1,000,000,000 people following suit and demanding regime change.

Internet searches are hindered amid carefully controlled coverage of Egypt in mainstream media
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/31/china-restricts-news-egypt-protests

Russia, they had Afghanistan and left with their tails between their legs, Chechnya with a population of a little over a million people have caused more trouble than Russia expected, and then On 6 September 2010, Russia and Israel signed a five year military agreement. In October 2010, Israeli Aerospace Industries signed a $400 million agreement to sell UAVs to Russia. The drones will be assembled in Russia.

Every despot nation will want the next Egyptian govt to be "friendly" towards them, but it may be out of their grasp who and what emerge as the ruling force in Egypt, the people don't want another puppet govt/regime any longer, and in this case it's looking like the people power will prevail.

Even the yanks are kinda saying "Mubaraks" time is up, although maybe they have ulterior motives, in reality he's their main lapdog in the region.

Time will tell.

Hard to see what way it will go, anyone think there are parrallels to Iran in 1979?
    Can see it spreading if they successfully oust Mubarak, with Jordan possibly next. I'd say people like Gadaffi in Libya are getting nervous too

The leader of Jordan's powerful Muslim Brotherhood warned Saturday that unrest in Egypt will spread across the Mideast and Arabs will topple leaders allied with the United States.

I must agree with you there, Jordan yet another puppet regime will also fall after Egypt.

The "old" masons of peace.
    fcodex_49.jpg

The "new" masons of peace.
    6a0120a610bec4970c013486a83540970c-500wi

The more of these that are sold the better as far as I'm concerned.

CoffinMasonWood.JPG

Edit:
    Israel will be in an uncomfortable position geographically, and militarily, I can't see another 6 day war, maybe they will be taken down a notch or two, what goes around comes around.

• Advertisement

Its crazy and sureal to me the whole world is so f^cked up.
    To think a country might actually be ruled by the people living in it!
    Nah, not gonna happen in this day and age.
    Isnt that kind of hilarious though.I sometimes think about this planet as a whole during the day and just shake my head in exasperation.
    How is this reality possible lol

Torakx wrote: »
    Its crazy and sureal to me the whole world is so f^cked up.
    To think a country might actually be ruled by the people living in it!
    Nah, not gonna happen in this day and age.
    Isnt that kind of hilarious though.I sometimes think about this planet as a whole during the day and just shake my head in exasperation.
    How is this reality possible lol

Yes it is so fukked up, but nothing is forever!

As a child and teenager I always knew something wasn't right in this world, I felt and still do, "It's not supposed to be like this", I didn't understand why or how it came to this untilI start digging a little deeper into the way it is and how it came about, then one international group in particular came to my attention along with their various offshoots and although I was a bit unsettled in the beginning, I finally began to understand what was going on behind the scenes and how this group seemed to be involved in one way or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Yes it is so fukked up, but nothing is forever!

As a child and teenager I always knew something wasn't right in this world, I felt and still do, "It's not supposed to be like this", I didn't understand why or how it came to this untilI start digging a little deeper into the way it is and how it came about, then one international group in particular came to my attention along with their various offshoots and although I was a bit unsettled in the beginning, I finally began to understand what was going on behind the scenes and how this group seemed to be involved in one way or another.

Care to enlighten the rest of us?

Einhard wrote: »
    Care to enlighten the rest of us?

Yeah, It's a group called the "Devils Deciples", they put this badge on the back of their black leather motorcycle jackets.........

blkcrest2.gif
    Notice the "hooved angels"....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSawQBrGs40BLAIdSNEVEnAzxBrLfkC1O0SfmSETvvJp-sQaTUA&t=1
    They have an Irish chapter, headquarters on Molesworth Street, Dublin, and a website....
    http://www.irish-freemasons.org/

Most world leaders are members.

Here's a pic from the Irish Chapter of the gang, the leader is on the right, the man on the left is his patsy.

6b47b185-025b-48fc-9b61-a747cf395a5e.jpeg

They have put their "stamp" in various places, here's an example....
    washington-d-c-map-freemason-symbols-illuminati.jpg

The pictures in my previous post also has some gang members, all members of the brotherhood, they project themselves as "good men" while behind the scenes are behind some of the biggest attrocities in history.

Mubarak is a gang member, but his chapter of the gang are far out numbered now, they have funny handshakes, look into them, they are also known as the "Freemasons"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Why do you think Mubarak is a freemason?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Yeah, It's a group called the "Devils Deciples", they put this badge on the back of their black leather motorcycle jackets.........

blkcrest2.gif
    Notice the "hooved angels"....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSawQBrGs40BLAIdSNEVEnAzxBrLfkC1O0SfmSETvvJp-sQaTUA&t=1
    They have an Irish chapter, headquarters on Molesworth Street, Dublin, and a website....
    http://www.irish-freemasons.org/

Most world leaders are members.

Here's a pic from the Irish Chapter of the gang, the leader is on the right, the man on the left is his patsy.

6b47b185-025b-48fc-9b61-a747cf395a5e.jpeg

They have put their "stamp" in various places, here's an example....
    washington-d-c-map-freemason-symbols-illuminati.jpg

The pictures in my previous post also has some gang members, all members of the brotherhood, they project themselves as "good men" while behind the scenes are behind some of the biggest attrocities in history.

Mubarak is a gang member, but his chapter of the gang are far out numbered now, they have funny handshakes, look into them, they are also known as the "Freemasons"

:pac:

Einhard, please don't just do smiley responses. It tends to just inflame people and doesn't add a whole lot to the discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Hopefully Mubarak the freemason puppet of the west
    Are these the same freemasons who have lodges in towns and villages across Ireland? I'd definitely consider joining if you could play a part in geo-political stuff and install puppet governments.
    What I'm wondering is how this will all pan out, I can see a ripple effect throughout the whole middle east, and an effect that Israel will not like.

It's purely speculation at this stage, but where do people see this heading?
    No idea at all - very interesting times though. Simplistically, I guess there could be 3 outcomes:

1. Things get worse: a new fundamentalist state is born (not likely hopefully)
    2. Things stay the same: some other strongman gets his foot in the door and things carry on
    3. Things improve: genuine democratic reform takes place.

It would be tragically ironic if the democratic revolutions that Bush & Blair were expecting to start in the Muslim world by invading Iraq were a matter of years from happening on their own anyway, without the massive loss of life entailed in their military adventures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

what are the chances the CIA had a hand in this revolution?

Very low I would say. The US does not want instability in Egypt of all places.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Actually read in the Indo (I think it was) that they had flown a few protesters to NY to learn better protesting like gettting others involved etc. and then flew them back.

yekahs wrote: »
    Why do you think Mubarak is a freemason?

Do you notice anything about this handshake shakey?, fellow craft maybe?
    1zfpsmt.jpg

acodex_64.jpg

Einhard wrote: »
    :pac:

Can you elaborate a little more on the subject, do you know anything about it, were you stuck for an intelligent response and just couldn't manage it?

If it's bollox I wrote please enlighten me as to why it is, if you cant, a ":pac:" doesn't really cover it, all your ":pac:" shows is that you have no counter to my post and take the ignorant exit route, while trying to look "smart", you failed miserably.

Come back when, and more importantly, if, the grey matter can come up with something containing a little more detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,328 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can you elaborate a little more on the subject, do you know anything about it, were you stuck for an intelligent response and just couldn't manage it?

If it's bollox I wrote please enlighten me as to why it is, if you cant, a ":pac:" doesn't really cover it, all your ":pac:" shows is that you have no counter to my post and take the ignorant exit route, while trying to look "smart", you failed miserably.

Come back when, and more importantly, if, the grey matter can come up with something containing a little more detail.

Uprising, this issue has already been addressed. Please leave it at that.

Do you notice anything about this handshake shakey?, fellow craft maybe?
    1zfpsmt.jpg

acodex_64.jpg

Why would they alert the world that they're freemasons by doing a 'secret' handshake for the cameras?

• Advertisement

Thats a very good question and one ive been wondering on and off for a long time.
    Maybe its because alot of fellow brothers are keenly interested in these deals and they do this for their sake.After all it doesnt matter what the gulags think they cant do sh1t about anything anyway..as CT's go.

Another thought maybe doesnt mean anything.But i have grown up always told or feeling that a man shakes hands with a firm grip.
    Ive shaken hands with some women over the years who had very weak/limp handshakes which might look similar to the one above.
    Which brings me back to wether thatweak looking handshake is for a reason or they forget that a strong firm looking handshake speaks volumes.Especially in politics im sure they are very aware of handshake etiquette and appearing weak infront of a potentiial bussiness partner.
    Those two are either doing the weak wrist handshake or they are doing it on purpose as a sign,or one of them was attempting a normal handshake and the other initiated a weak one or masonic one.

Also of note is they are both sitting down.Ussually when you greet with a handshake its when you both meet standing up,so to me this is a staged photo for the press et al.
    Since its staged it could be seen as a little more likely that the handshake represents a deal done and possibly hints at for which group they have represented for this deal if you were to read into it alot.I read somewhere about common law and maritime law that a handshake can be construed as a contract,so when i see high profile handshaking in politics i presume it represents a deal going down and an agreement.Thats probably why certain high profile politicians refuse to meet certain others bcause they do not wish to be seen shaking hands(doing business/makign contracts etc)
    Could be just weak wrists but i see this alot with certain politicians and not at all with alot of others.Ussually the high profile ones shake hands in strange ways,maybe they are just essentric because of all the hard work they do for their country the poor fellas :)

If they were freemasons, why would they advertise the fact by doing a funny handshake in front of the world media?

I guess see the post above yours lol particularly the first part.
    Anyway most people dont believe in all that so there is no harm in them doing it right?
    You for example dont believe a word of all this and are probably a regular person like the rest of us/them if you prefer not to include "us" lol
    So they can carry on doing their "secret" handshake and nobody for the most part will pay much attention.
    The ones who do are labeled conspiracy theoriest and it is becoming a derogatory term insinuating lunacy and paranoia to the advantage of the political system.

By denying all this stuff it also shows everyone just how easy it would be to do secret handshakes and get away with it...
    But never fear they arent are they?

I still don't reckon they'd do a secret handshake in front of the media. Elites get found out and caught up in various scandals all the time, it would hardly be worth the risk of someone intelligent uncovering everything and all because they wanted to have a funny handshake.

Thats fair enough and understandable too.A handshake can be very vague so i think either perspective can be plausible.
    Though i would be suprised if a court convicted someone on the way they shake hands,partly why i see that if they were doing it they have nothing at all to fear, between lack of proof its anything more than a handshake and the fact we are all appearing paranoid to even suspect it meaning anything.

Why would they alert the world that they're freemasons by doing a 'secret' handshake for the cameras?

Maybe people would get suspicious if they wore their aprons.

They didn't "alert" the world, they shook hands in a way known to "some", do you remember big Ian and Berties handshake?

Ian+Paisley+Bertie+Ahern.jpg
    I'll quote Ian " I better shake hands with this man and give you a firm grip.
    Why would these two share a masonic handshake in such a historic moment with the world looking on?
    This picture was on most news channels and papers around the globe, but I never saw or heard "masonic" mentioned in any of them, when clearly it is a masonic handshake.

Maybe ask some of our resident masons the question your asking me.

Here's another example:
    masonic-handshake-pope-benedict-xvi-and-tony-blair.jpg

And another:
    obama-freemason-handshake-02.png

And another:
    montini-the-marrano-mason.jpg

And another:
    f4d.jpg

And another:
    schismfriends.jpg

And another:
    Prince-charles-l-receives-israels-president-shimon-peres-at-clarence-house-in-london-november-20-2008-300x213.jpg

Another:
    ana1.jpg?w=540

And Another:
    dok_text.jpg

This is not a natural handshake.

I see it as a subtle sign to those in the "know", go to any other forum on this site and 99% of people wouldn't have a clue about freemasons or their handshakes, so to most it's just a handshake, to the people doing it while being filmed/photographed it's a sign of their affiliation, which can later be fobbed off as "nutjob" nonsense, as some here also think.

Very slight, maybe they or their "allies" had a hand in the "pro mubarak" demonstration which has now turned to violent clashes on the streets.

They are not masonic handshakes.

Obviously you're not going to believe me, but I can assure you that not a single one of the pictures is a display of a masonic grip.

Thats not to say the people in the photos are not masons, they could very well be, I don't know. Seeing as the catholic church forbids its members of being masons (afaik) I would be pretty shocked to hear that the pope is a mason.

I see it as a subtle sign to those in the "know"
    If the people they are communicating with are 'in the know', then why do they have to do this public signal? The people 'in the know' already know they are freemasons, so why give any evidence to the public?
    , go to any other forum on this site and 99% of people wouldn't have a clue about freemasons or their handshakes, so to most it's just a handshake,
    You're probably right there.
    to the people doing it while being filmed/photographed it's a sign of their affiliation,
    Why bother with a sign? If I was running a secret society, I'd be very annoyed if people kept sending out signs that are widely 'known'.
    which can later be fobbed off as "nutjob" nonsense, as some here also think.
    The reason it can be fobbed of is because - for example - there is no evidence anywhere that Bertie Ahern is a freemason. He's been accused of much and is probably guilty of more, but where is the evidence he is 'one of them'? Where is the evidence that Hosni Mubarak is a freemason? I hope you can understand now why it can be easily dismissed?

• Advertisement

If the people they are communicating with are 'in the know', then why do they have to do this public signal? The people 'in the know' already know they are freemasons, so why give any evidence to the public?

Not necessarily. I'm a mason, but I haven't a clue whether anyone in those photos are masons. Just by being a freemason doesn't mean that you automatically know everyone else in the gigantic organisation. Thats why masons do have secret ways of recognising one another.

But you are right on the other points.

Also, just want to add for fear that my point be taken out of context, that just because masons have secret ways of recognising one another does not mean that they pose for photos broadcasting to one another. They don't.

Advertisement