Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ChristinaIndigo

I'm so unbelievably screwed for history.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 TheWiseGuys

Anyone do irish mock yet?? if ye have please post whats coming up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I'm so unbelievably screwed for history.....

Ditto. Wish i never picked history for the LC but the schools subject choice left me with History vs Physics so i chose what i thought was the easier option... hate it with a passion!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deg1445

Does anybody have any idea whats on the Examcraft physics,chemistry,geography and maths, all higher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 triedtwice

Examcraft Business, English and Irish anyone? All HL. Thanks:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sparagon

What's everyone hoping for in their mocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

had french aural today, it was really hard and fast. i'm not sure what papers ours are, they are examcraft anyway so its probably debs.
    the last question was about a dad who tasered his daughter, sec 3 was about a girl and her heart donor and sec 1 is grand though
    anyone elses aural like that too what papers do you all have?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 newkid10

Its pretty long :D but not that hard.I dont know wich company this mock is from but its the one with case study on "
    The Cheese Bite
    "
    Few tips just going to mention words
    characteristics of an entrepreneur , 3 business and 3 personal risk of expanding a business , go over my own place , Working as part of a team , preparing before interview + 5 things that should be on contract of employment , enterprise , 3 benefits of work experience , why is important to evaluate work exp and how , Voluntary organisations , difference between voluntary organisations and commercial organisations

I don't mean in any ways to harm any ones education this is just few points you might want to revise for the exam. In no circumstances you should take this information at 100%. I do not take responsibility for any ones failures :). Feel free to post message back and ask to be pm but no more i will say publicly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 newkid10

How do you know which company you have if u don't get a chance to see marking scheme ? I'm starting mocks on 7/2/11 and i will help if yous can let me know which company is which by the way i did my LCVP today i have an extra copy with me heres a link to some spoilers but only use them if your genuine person who does good usually don't know which company,there is a bar code in right top corner ? any suggestions :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Examcraft papers have a tick on them, I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

You had the same one I did last friday :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

My LCVP Case Study which we got last week has a DEB logo on the bottom. Does this mean that all my Mock papers will be DEB or can there be a mix of different companies depending on the subject?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

My LCVP Case Study which we got last week has a DEB logo on the bottom. Does this mean that all my Mock papers will be DEB or can there be a mix of different companies depending on the subject?

There may be a mix. It's up to the teachers which company they use for each subject :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 livelaughlove

I don't want to sound like a teacher or anything but ye should try and do the mocks without spoilers or finding out whats on the papers because then when ye get the results back you will actually know where you stand with regards how much work you need to out in between now and June.
    On the other hand I know it can relieve alot of the stress that ye have leading up to the mocks. =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jenny924

Has anyone done the chemistry mock exam? would like to know if it was easy/hard? :) also any hints for Home ec or English paper 1 or 2 please x

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

I physics today and oh my god it was a bollix!!!! I got the sectionA experiments and question5 but my god the rest was hard.... I actually might go for a walk to loosen up it was that hard lol ... Lol my mocks are over today I'm going to head to the off- licence and buy 3 bottles of vodka! And drink that and buy more :D ... Goodluck to the rest of y'all ;) ....

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Burkie.EXE

Had my music practical yesterday. Getting 40-47% of an exam for doing next to nothing feels pretty awesome.
    Had English paper 2 today. It went pretty well, everything I was hoping for came up and my timing was almost perfect.
    (Pass) Irish oral tomorrow is going to be funny. ....IS MAITH LIOM CHEF!.... IS É, SNOW PATROL. AN BANNA CEOL. IS FEARR LIOM..... Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chocola

anyone know whats comming up for higher level french opinions ? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kerry36

Anyone know the essay titles that came up in rnglish mock paper 1? i have geography hl english paper 2 done i can give ppl help in des if i find out essay titles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

plz. really need help. Anyone have chemistry, physics, biology, accounting examcraft. Plz anythin:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Seaner1878

Boland and Frost for Mocks and in June..Have my mocks next week so im not saying they came up or anything..If your doing History get the Revise Wise book..its very helpful..Geography isnt too bad but I dont really know what to study for the elective..anyone recommenedations?Population maybe?

brownlad wrote: »
    so i had business today HL...still DEB papers :) im expecting a noice b1 ;) .... eh hints are the
    eu isnt too big on the paper
    .ABQ:
    managment activies, short term expansion , hr manager stuff

long questions:
    labour court , industrial relations more management effect of the global market on irish businesses etc the usuals..
    the short questions are a bollix... eg the first question was delayering...this never came up in past papers !!!...like its none of the stuff from past papers
    so b damn prepared!!
    )

hey just wondering if ya had anything on
    cashflow statements on yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭augmented reality

Could someone PLEASE tell me what the hamlet questions are on DEBS papers???:confused:

how does everyone study hamlet? are yas just gonna learn quotes? if i just learn hamlet, claudius and maybe appearence vs reality would i get by on that for the mocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

I physics today and oh my god it was a bollix!!!! I got the sectionA experiments and question5 but my god the rest was hard

what came up in physics...really screwed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

I physics today and oh my god it was a bollix!!!! I got the sectionA experiments and question5 but my god the rest was hard.... I actually might go for a walk to loosen up it was that hard lol ... Lol my mocks are over today I'm going to head to the off- licence and buy 3 bottles of vodka! And drink that and buy more :D ... Goodluck to the rest of y'all ;) ....

Ohhhhh god! That is the exam I am most screwed for and I have it on Tuesday :O Our teacher is shocking like, I don't think any of us will pass it.. :/ Any hints? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

Does anyone know anything about HL spanish???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Roxy2011

Any one know any hints for Debs Home.ec and Physics mock both Higher level? :o Have them both on tuesday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sooney101

had my irish aural 2day...was grand apart from the donegal accent in cuid A! :confused: wat has come up on the essay for english and on history...both HL!!!!!??????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jenny924

Art History anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement