Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dannyxxx

thanks! our school got the newest ones! the quailty in the tape tests were terrible! Wud u know which ones they are? thanks again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

dannyxxx wrote: »
    thanks! our school got the newest ones! the quailty in the tape tests were terrible! Wud u know which ones they are? thanks again :)

Mocks.ie, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Mocks.ie
    Ours used them as well... If you had Irish.. The last thing was about Will Smith..? Yeah?

Appalling! The company is re-recording the German CD. Our Irish teachers are waiting for the results before they decided what to do. Our French teacher had to read us out the script.

Mocks.ie, I think.
    Thanks :) anybody do their mocks yet using these papers? im screwed for them :(

Mocks.ie
    Ours used them as well... If you had Irish.. The last thing was about Will Smith..? Yeah?

Appalling! The company is re-recording the German CD. Our Irish teachers are waiting for the results before they decided what to do. Our French teacher had to read us out the script.
    ya thats the one! any hints on whats comin up in the rest of the exams?

• Advertisement

ya thats the one! any hints on whats comin up in the rest of the exams?

Don't start the rest until Wednesday and the teachers haven't given clues as such but being able to read between the lines:
    Dickinson for Higher Level English
    Magdelina (sp?) For Higher Irish
    Fission and Fusion for Higher Physics
    Trig Theorems 7 and 8 and Diff Theorem [the long one] for Higher Maths
    Politics and Recession Question 1 Essay for Higher French

I could be wrong though as that is just guessing!

Don't start the rest until Wednesday and the teachers haven't given clues as such but being able to read between the lines:
    Dickinson for Higher Level English
    Magdelina (sp?) For Higher Irish
    Fission and Fusion for Higher Physics
    Trig Theorems 7 and 8 and Diff Theorem [the long one] for Higher Maths
    Politics and Recession Question 1 Essay for Higher French

I could be wrong though as that is just guessing!
    Thanks a million!:) If anyone else has any hints about the mocks.ie papers please please post

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

anyone else have the irish aural with the hard donegal accent in cuid a?
    or the french aural did anyone else have it about
    a girl and heart donor?
    what papers does everyone have?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭fairyribbon

is there a chance you could have a paper one from one company and a paper 2 from another ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

is there a chance you could have a paper one from one company and a paper 2 from another ?

Yes, each teacher decides what company they use.

Edit: I didn't read your post properly. I thought you were asking if all your Mock papers would be from the same company. I would imagine you would have the same company for both papers.

• Advertisement

Yes, each teacher decides what company they use.

Not so in every school. Our teachers all use the same company. They decided the company together but everyone has to use the same.

Bit unfair to the mocks organizer to have to deal with up to 4 companies in some cases. Especially when the mocks are getting sent away.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

very unlikely they'd just change the paper like that they'll more than likely keep it the same for their own convience rather than having to deal with two different companies depends on your school but i'd highly doubt that would be the case anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LiquidLuck

Anybody got any hints for the higher level home ec. paper?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rae92

Does anyone know if there is an option for a short story in the English Paper please?

rae92 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is an option for a short story in the English Paper please?

Firstly there are about 5 or 6 different English papers..

Secondly there is always a short story (at least 1 I think) on the actual Leaving Cert so I would imagine a well written Mock would be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rae92

...well thanks but I was basically asking for the titles themselves. Every post about English papers has only mentioned an interview so I wanted to ask for the short story titles.
    Guess I should have been clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sooney101

doyler101 wrote: »
    anyone else have the irish aural with the hard donegal accent in cuid a?
    or the french aural did anyone else have it about
    a girl and heart donor?
    what papers does everyone have?

Yeah..we got that tapework in irish!!! dont know what papers it was though.... :confused: have you had any other exams??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 clueless!!

Does anybody no whats coming up on the mocks.ie papers?? anything at all will help! thanks :)

clueless!! wrote: »
    Does anybody no whats coming up on the mocks.ie papers?? anything at all will help! thanks :)

There's only 3 of us, including you, on boards who are doing mocks.ie mocks.. I think that's all anyway!

If you don't already know, the Aural CDs are shíte..

I don't start the written exams until Wednesday, but I will update you then on whats what!...

There's only 3 of us, including you, on boards who are doing mocks.ie mocks.. I think that's all anyway!

If you don't already know, the Aural CDs are shíte..

I don't start the written exams until Wednesday, but I will update you then on whats what!...
    ok thanks:) ill do the same. what do you have wednesday?

• Advertisement

ok thanks:) ill do the same. what do you have wednesday?

Not fully sure but this week I have English paper 1, both Irish papers, Maths paper 1 and Business.. Not sure what order though..! :P

Next week I have Maths paper 2 on Monday morning and nothing then until Thursday! :D I've English paper 2 Thursday and Physics and French on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

will anyone be sitting chemistry examcraft within the next week?

Not fully sure but this week I have English paper 1, both Irish papers, Maths paper 1 and Business.. Not sure what order though..! :P

Next week I have Maths paper 2 on Monday morning and nothing then until Thursday! :D I've English paper 2 Thursday and Physics and French on Friday.
    I guess your teachers went for the cheapest exams aswell! cheap bastards!

I guess your teachers went for the cheapest exams aswell! cheap bastards!

Up till this year they used DEB but apparently weren't happy with them last year so decided to switch... There is one teacher in charge and she probably just thought oh yeah these guys are new and cheap.. Must be good..! :L

I don't see the logic..! :P

Oh well, they're only the mocks and frankly I couldn't care less!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jammy dodger

was there any
    break even charts
    on this paper???????thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pikies

Does anybody hav any hints on d economic or german higher level papers?.. economic short qs?... german comp title? :p... need maaaajor help!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pikies

was there any on this paper???????thanks

no :) tank god :):)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

rae92 wrote: »
    ...well thanks but I was basically asking for the titles themselves. Every post about English papers has only mentioned an interview so I wanted to ask for the short story titles.
    Guess I should have been clear.
    Stop posting in bold,Thats for mods only ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 likeneelyohara

My mocks started last week. So far I've done english, french, maths, geog and biology. All HL. I will swap spoilers with anyone who has ANY idea whats on the history paper!

• Advertisement

My mocks started last week. So far I've done english, french, maths, geog and biology. All HL. I will swap spoilers with anyone who has ANY idea whats on the history paper!
    What exam company you using??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement