Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory Test Failure without even sitting the exam

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Logged in to give you thanks. That's all.
    CiaranC wrote: »
    I went in to do this test today (completed it in under four minutes, wtf?).

In the 20 minutes I was there, no fewer than THREE idiots were turned away.

First tracksuited clown had his girlfriend, a toddler, baby and buggy in tow, was ENRAGED that he wasnt allowed do the test even though he'd missed his slot. By twenty minutes.
    Next guy had no photographs with him. What he lacked in photgraphs, he made up in obnoxiousness. Cue more righteous indignation.
    Next guy must have been doing another category test, he had his full licence with him. Only problem was, it was missing the entire back of the plastic laminate. The photo on the licence was affixed to the back with sellotape. I kid you not. Apparently the DTT were "unbelievable" for expecting him to have a licence in reasonable condition.

If these clowns cannot even organise themselves to show up with two photographs and some ID at a given time, then they have no business being anywhere near a car.

Advertisement