Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor Lenihan on Vincent Browne tonight

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

I saw Lenihan last night and he made a right fool of himself......one dost protest too much.... Browne was completely unfazed by Lenihan's outburst and carried on. It was great and what we were left with was Lenihan self serving and out to save his job.....disgusting.

Wide Road wrote: »
    How in your opinion does Vincent Browne vote?
    Does it show on his show?
    Did he quiz Enda & co as much

lol did Enda and co burn the country to the ground ?

he makes the questioning on Prime Time and RTE in general look pathetic

Down with the TV license!!

Conor is brilliant like that.

He raved and looked like he was a hairs breath from a fist fight
    the man looked like someone who would be dangerous with power
    SB-08 wrote: »
    Lenny's outbust was was an astonishing end to an astonishing day. He was nearly having a breakdown and I expected violence at one point. :eek:

was mental

Irish politicsmight need FF as the largest party in opposition (albeit critically wounded), otherwise our entire opposition will be fronted by hard left / independents and protest politics, and I for one don't wish to see that scenario, where the opposition don't hold govt accountable or come up with policy which can be used .

no we do not need FF we need new parties thats what we need

FF apologists and supporters amaze me, its time i got more vocal and forceful with them in person. They can go to hell now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Lads thank you so much for posting this I was up at 3am this morning for work so did,nt bother watching VB the other night,What Elaine Bynre said about lenny jnr waffling on was hilarous:D.
    I noticed that he takes after his brother regarding finger pointing and trying to shout down the other person.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Wide Road

lol did Enda and co burn the country to the ground ?

he makes the questioning on Prime Time and RTE in general look pathetic

Down with the TV license!!

I didn't say Enda or indeed anyone else burned the country to the ground. I don't know where you got that from?
    My point is that Vince didn't go around the car-parks looking for FG TD's that voted for or against Enda during the heave against him. I wonder why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Wide Road

He raved and looked like he was a hairs breath from a fist fight
    the man looked like someone who would be dangerous with power

was mental

You're getting carried away with you opinions. There is no way Conor was going to fist fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

Now which creative person is doing a video mash up ala Appentices style -

"Im CL and I really want this job Mr Electorate"

barf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭GSF

You're getting carried away with you opinions. There is no way Conor was going to fist fight.
    He would lose anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

no we do not need FF we need new parties thats what we need

FF apologists and supporters amaze me, its time i got more vocal and forceful with them in person. They can go to hell now.

I'm far from.an ff apologist or supporter. If you had read my post correctly you would see that we need credible opposition be that ff/lab/ff and should have 2 parties as opposed to 3. If we had true alternatives as opposed to 3 sides almost identical to each other we wouldn't have to fear a far left protest alliance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Conor is brilliant like that.
    He really made Vincent sound like an idiot.
    Vincent uses too many words to make a simple point.

I have to assume you are joking, or else, maybe you are a little 'slow'.

Too many words? Or are the words too big and hard to understand.

Vincent Brown could just sit back and watch the selfish pig Conor shred his already tattered reputation. What a pro.

Conor got angry because he is stressed at the recent events and Vincent accused him of being in it for himself. Which is true, just like the rest of the FF gangsters.

"A man of the fame, not a man of the people" Tribe Called Quest

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Conor's back on tonight. He obviously wasn't that upset with Vincent's comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Cattleforker

166473_1800259614733_1487080452_2038357_4856010_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

looking forward to vb tonight.

folks - i gotta tell ye.
    there's a lot of dismissal of conor lenihan, and understandably so .

however i reckon he's gonna be either numero uno or numero, er, twoero in 5-8 years down the road.

remember these words....

Advertisement