Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor Lenihan on Vincent Browne tonight

Options
  • 21-01-2011 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Where is the anger and venom coming from?

Why does he suddenly become principled when he sat there comfortably watching Cowen leading and making mistakes for the last few years?

He was very silent up until now.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

There's an election in 50 days.
    That's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Exactly. He's off on the campaign trail already. He's just quicker off the mark than some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

Some real wrath there!!!

Surely he wont keep that up for 50 days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

people won't forget his support of Biffo for the last 30 months THAT quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

After that outburst and the others earlier Cowen will have to fire him in the morning. One more down. I have a feeling this Government will not last the 50 days.

He is one of my local TD's (for the moment ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

Some real wrath there!!!

Surely he wont keep that up for 50 days?

Not in Dublin South West anyway...he'll need to learn how to sprint considering the opinions some of his constituents have about him!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Where is the anger and venom coming from?

His brother got the Dad's name and whatever familial intelligence was going?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭NewHillel

Flimbos wrote: »
    Exactly. He's off on the campaign trail already. He's just quicker off the mark than some.

Got it in one. Just when I thought it simply couldn't get any worse we have this debacle. I just want them out, and I'm not even fussy how this is achieved, any longer. They are making a mockery of Ireland on the world stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭lugha

Never mind Crazy "i'm naming no names" horse.

Hash Vin-B going toe to toe with Dan was the feature brawl of the show, the day even. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Ha! He's going mad. Does anybody believe him?

• Advertisement

Vincent is going to need a toothpick after chewing up Conor Lenihan !!!!

Conor is having a major mickey fit here, he knows he has lost his seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

FFS the second nervous breakdown on the show tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

scrap

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ac08400

geez, he's a dope!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,334 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Well neither of the brothers are talking to Cowen now. I figure Brian Lenihan had to back Cowen just to side step Micheal Martin to leave leadership position for himself. With Martin tucked away for the time being, Both brother will hit Cowen now and take him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Think Conor won that round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

muletide wrote: »

Like **** he did! I hope someone in the studio knows CPR. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

This is absolutely hilarious. Vincent is the ultimate troll. Doubt lenny will come on this show again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

lol, he's sending his brother down the river now. He'd sell his granny for a few votes...

LOL he is disappointed in his brother! Another bridge goes up in flames! Mammy O'Rourke is probably going ballistic now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Even though it was pure electioneering Conor Lenihan sounds like he was speaking the truth for once. He has basically taken the greens side of the argument against his own parties leadership. I don't think he would be doing that if he didn't believe it to be true. Why would someone so blatantly attack their own if there wasn't some truth behind it. Cowen will have to sack him.

bleg wrote: »
    This is absolutely hilarious. Vincent is the ultimate troll. Doubt lenny will come on this show again.
    Angry or not, he seems to be loving it to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

yer one can't even look him in the eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Jeez, gone fierce quiet now. I wonder will Vincent throw some petrol on Dan Boyle again before lights out? :D

sink wrote: »
    Even though it was pure electioneering Conor Lenihan sounds like he was speaking the truth for once. He has basically taken the greens side of the argument against his own parties leadership. I don't think he would be doing that if he didn't believe it to be true. Why would someone so blatantly attack their own if there wasn't some truth behind it. Cowen will have to sack him.

If he is telling truth now, he has ignored it the last 2 years

=

FAIL

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

muletide wrote: »

Are you mad! He looked like a lunatic.

Great entertainment, I was in stiches.

Lenihan looking out for his seat in Dublin South West.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

=

FAIL

Well the games up now, he's got nothing left to gain by staying quiet and everything to loose by gallantly going down with the ship.

=

FAIL
    ignoring is right, i still think he believes what hes saying,i.e. hes fairly clear in his point, he agrees with their policies regarding bank guarantee etc, he had nothing but praise for Cowen in that aspect, but just the last few days have been a disaster.

sink wrote: »
    Well the games up now, he's got nothing left to gain by staying quiet.

He actually scared me tonight - came across as a psycho

From livid to laughing in 60 secs - is that the capability of normal people??? This is a serious question if anyone can answer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

LOL!!! HE wants a leader for this country:rolleyes: has the people of the country not been crying out for a new leader/a new government this past year and half too two years??? My god and also wasn't this guy always standing up for this government before the Greens in November decided they were pulling out in January then he disappeared off the airwaves.. I can't wait too stroke the pencil across the voting paper. The day can't come quick enough

Advertisement