Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lying Game - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

_Bella_ wrote: »
    I kind of saw the Thayer thing coming, hopefully we get another season to fully find out his motives.

Loved the whole Alec scene. It was really well done and made me jump out of my seat! I liked the character development of Sutton in this episode as well.

Yeah, everyone saw it coming....just knowing how tv works or teen shows you kinda guessed, still an awesome shocker reveal though!

Dan/Tyler Christopher....some superb acting!, and Allie Chando really knocked it out of the park, twins played totally different....great stuff.

Jordan killed his brother? :eek: - you can bet it was by accident and Mads will be on a mission to clear his name. ALEC LIVES! :p - he ain't dead!....Rebecca threw him I bet or some struggle and he fell.

Thayer....you could tell by his MIA status they were building the reveal....and as expected, they made Thayer out to be just plain nuts!

No context or WHY he killed Derek or Rebecca!, but...maybe he was just holding the murder weapon for someone else?....I guess it was Thayer who stole Rebeccas box for Alec, but did Alec plant the locket to protect Thayer and frame Rebecca?

It *looks* like all along Thayer had killed Derek and then Teresa....for whatever reason, just he's psycho I bet :rolleyes: ...Alec knew all along and was protecting him.

A decision on TLG future needs to be made by July 15th as that is when the already extended contract extensions expire, several actors on the show have taken up other work while the show is on the bubble/hiatus.

Damn you ABC Family.....DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! :mad:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/07/15/the-lying-game-canceled-after-two-seasons-by-abc-family/191954/

^ cancelled......:(

What is happening with Bunheads :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

There was so much left to be explained. Gosh Darn it anyway! We need some background to the whole psycho Thayer thing!

trendy88 wrote: »
    There was so much left to be explained. Gosh Darn it anyway! We need some background to the whole psycho Thayer thing!

Tbf....most of the main plot points re: the twins were explained in those last 10 eps. - we got the background on how and who was involved. But there was still plenty of juice in it....but i expected this axing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement