Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lying Game - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Charisma Carpenter close to signing a deal to make her a series regular for season 2:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118055733?refCatId=14

2x01 is called The Revengers:

52dda08ccb8a11e19ab222000a1e8819_7.jpg

The Lying Game | While speaking with Charisma Carpenter about her new gig for Investigation Discovery, I ran by her what TLG castmate Andy Buckley recently told me, that Rebecca will be pulling many strings during Season 2. “She is a puppet master,” she responded (with a certain amount of pride). “She’s got her fingers in everybody’s lives.” Carpenter said that when the show returns this winter, with only 10 days having passed on screen, viewers will see how Sutton came to learn of her true birth mother as well as why the two women are keeping the news under wraps (“It’s for Emma’s protection…. The less people who know, the better”). As for Rebecca’s nascent marriage to Alec (Adrian Pasdar), Carpenter laughed, “Well, he’s in jail [for Derek's murder], so it’s not going that well! But he’s a very smart man, so I’m not worried about him. But [as Rebecca] I’m worried for myself, so I’d rather keep him in jail!”

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/08/30/ncis-greys-anatomy-homeland-spoilers-inside-line/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

• Advertisement

http://tvline.com/2012/09/01/the-lying-game-season-2-premiere-date-episode-titles/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

Although ABC Family maintained to TVLine that a date has not yet been set, Alloy said that Season 2 of the switching, swapping twins tale — which for so long was tagged for a vague “winter” return — will kick off Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013, marking a nearly 10-month hiatus for the drama.

Alloy also disclosed the titles for the first six episodes, as follows:

“The Revengers”

“Cheat, Play, Love”

“Advantage Sutton”

“A Kiss Before Lying”

“Much Ado About Everything”

“Catch Her in the Lie”

WOO HOO!...finally, some footage! :D

Three sneek peaks at 2x01....no YT links as yet:

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/12/06/alexandra-chando-the-lying-game-premiere-pics/

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Anybody else watched the new episode yet? I liked it a lot. Few twists which was nice. A good return I think!
    Alec knows!! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

tomissex wrote: »
    Anybody else watched the new episode yet? I liked it a lot. Few twists which was nice. A good return I think!
    Alec knows!! :eek::eek:

I love this show and was very excited to see it returning!

Great twists for sure. I'm looking forward to the new season.

Great to have this show back :) , watched both of course....LOVED the reveal of Alec telling Emma he knew about the twins.....:eek:

That was on the level of the series finale shocker for me, and last nights ep. dropped another bomb
    Alec is not Thayers bio dad
    :eek:

LOL @ Mads having sex with her step-brother....her face :p
    Add to which Laurel likes him and wants to go there, lol @ Mads and Emma throwing eyes @ each other over that.

Lots of drama last night, i subscribe to the theory that Rebecca is NOT the twins real bio mom, a psycho imposter who knows the real bio mom.

Just caught last Tuesdays episode just there....really good!, how awesome is Alec :D

LOL @ the completely dramatic and OTT scenes of Alec outside the police station, dark clouds and thunder/lightining....tell my wife i'm coming for her :D

Alec vs. Rebecca...the dramatic music, brilliantly staged scene ;)
    Some blinders elsewhere, Laurel catching Mads and yer man kissing....Sutton takes back her life, Sutton is such a mean girl i love it! :p

LOL @ Sutton telling Emma she slept with Ethan....haha!, they way she delivers her lines is a master class of snark and like she wrote the book on Mean Girl behaviour 101.

Solid season thus far and tomorrow promises more shockers +
    a main character dies by seasons end!
    :eek:

Alec: if I thought you were framing me about anything, I don't think we'd be sitting here drinking an $800 bottle of wine....i'd be outside buring you in the woods........ !!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh Laurel...soo close!!, you can't bet she'll find out about the twins next week!, so it was Rebecca with Annie and Sutton at the motel...Emma knows she's lying + did you see Alec's face when Sutton walked into Rebecca's house?....he knows!!

First off he can tell Emma and Sutton apart and he knows Rebecca is working with Sutton + in the cabin...he knew the fall screen tv was new!
    Sure didn't Sutton buy it the week before!!....so he knows where the twins have been hiding out.

I loved the cat & mouse between Alec and Rebecca!!....:p:p ...haha, they have a film noir quality to ém....totally hamming it up and loving it :D

:eek::eek: first time in a while I've been DYING for the next episode! Emma knows! Laurel knows! :eek::D

tomissex wrote: »
    :eek::eek: first time in a while I've been DYING for the next episode! Emma knows! Laurel knows! :eek::D

some BIG revelations in this ep.! - Emma knows Rebecca is her mom + that Sutton and her are knee deep in it :eek: . then Emma comes out to Laurel that she is a twin! :eek:

Reveal that Kristen had feelings for Alec back in the day :eek: - and that might come into play later on, Alec is onto Mads and Jordan, Rebecca has something on Jordan and i'm sure Alec will use that to leverage Jordan to reveal Rebaccas plan soon! :eek:

Crazy ep. - the pace has really picked up this season with all the reveals and with five eps. left +
    a death
    tis turning into one juicy twin drama! :D

Ratings wise....its a lock for a back order.

4/5

Ted! :eek: - lol...this show!, brilliant episode tonight, you kinda knew it when Chuck Pratt co. wrote it. Soooooooo many twists and turns!

LOL @ Sutton being car knapped :p - that was OTT but great drama, Emma playing Sutton...Sutton kicks Thayer in the nuts :D then alerts Rebecca :eek:

The relationship merry-go-round was head spinning last night!....:confused: Kristen/Alec; Ethan/Mads; Rebecca/Ted.....!!

Emma loses her v-card to Thayer, Rebecca knows Emma knows, Ted may have killed Derek. Laurel looped in and on Team Emma....

Cinder-emma :p They really ramped up the drama to ten, cant wait to see how it all turns out in the next four eps. - i'm hoping the cliffhanger will be the twin reveal or someone gets killed.

Actually...this clip is even MORE revealing!

I think as we all suspected it was Alec who did the adoption, split up the twins and put Emma into foster care. But if its *just* that....if there is no more to it?

WATCH THIS! :eek:

^ OMG!....the lies!, STFU Sutton you lying bitch! :eek::mad:

:eek::eek::eek:
    someone dies tonight - its Teresa!
    :eek::eek::eek:
    In "To Lie For," the charity gala takes a somber turn as everyone honors the memory of a loved one. Dan issues Ethan an ultimatum that has heartbreaking consequences. Emma finally confronts Rebecca about her lost childhood. Ted tries to find the right way to tell Kristin about another secret from his past. Meanwhile, an unexpected twist brings the fundraiser to a crashing halt.

http://www.zimbio.com/TV+News/articles/zgPYB96Cepz/Lying+Game+Star+Blair+Redford+Talks+Emma+Sutton

• Advertisement

Well well well, :) now we have concrete confirmation from the main players of what we long suspected. Ted is the twins bio dad...bt he didn't know Rebecca had twins.

Alec arranged for Sutton to be adopted by Ted but he obviously didn't tell Ted Rebecca had twins + gave Emma in the foster system. Loads of reveals + more and more info is leaking between all the main players.

Sutton overheard Emma and Laurel, Rebecca sees Alec and Kristen kissing, Jordan *may* have killed Derek for Rebecca?....but my money is on Thayer offing him.

Pretty sure Teresa is MIA and RIP next week, Rebecca set up Ted but an uber villain supplied the evidence...interesting :)

So the main story is playing out like expected, i'm sure the producers know what main theories are out there, just hope there is more to it and Chuck Pratt twists things up in the finale,

You can bet the twin reveal will come this season also, just hope they add more mystery layers to this as the questions are getting a bit thin.

Sooooo....Ted *did* kill Derek? :eek: - ooh!, key card + flowers, caught red handed by Emma. Seems like everyone knows everything by now, Jordan knows about the twins....Sutton came clean to Emma about Rebecca.

And promo vids for next week say
    Dan and Ted find out about the twins
    ....i'm surprised at just how much info has been revealed and circulated among the cast in just 10 episodes....it feels like the producers thought they might get axed and butned through all their plot points.

But...there HAS to be more to this!, in two more episodes it seems like everything will be revealed, so where do they go from here :confused:
    I just hope there is more to this twins saga and they add more layers.

Last nights episode = :eek:

Last nights episode = :eek:

I have goosebumps! That was bloody brilliant!

I swear if ABCFamily cancels this show on a cliffhanger (Kyle XY anyone?) I’m never watching their crap again.

^ +1: http://tvline.com/2013/03/08/the-lying-game-season-2-spoilers-video-emma-sutton-bond/

LOVIN all the speculation and tryna out-think the writers! :D
    Ha!.....Kristen and even poor long forgotten Char has had a lot of mentions this week as possible suspects/killers.

but the general gist is it's Thayer....imo I think this as well, the finale promo says
    a twin will face danger from an unexpected source, I think Emma will find Rebecca's stolen box in Thayer's room....he'll just go psycho for some bizarre reason and try to kill her, and maybe Ethan saving the day

Really looking forward to the mid finale, I just hope Chuck Pratt throws a huge curveball no one sees coming ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

How many episodes are left this season?

I'm glad it's a shorter season this time and is has meant each episode has had a big reveal. I'm not sure if there is enough scope there though to keep it going past a third season.

_Bella_ wrote: »
    How many episodes are left this season?

I'm glad it's a shorter season this time and is has meant each episode has had a big reveal. I'm not sure if there is enough scope there though to keep it going past a third season.

Mid season finale on Tuesday....so one left, hopefully renewed for the back half of season 2. LOADS of people are saying the same thing, they've burned through the entire premise/plot points in just 9 episodes.

Everyone knows everything, we have almost all the answers...plot holes aside, the only people who don't know about the twins is Dan and Kristen. And even Dan knows Sutton is Teds bio dad.

Everyone is saying the same....where the hell do they go from here?, what is left of the story?....is that it? :confused:

I'm hoping Chuck Pratt plays a huge blinder like he did with the season one finale, twist the story in a way no one sees/saw coming....I mean, he did it with the Sutton/Rebecca working together reveal...which floored me btw!

Personally I think Tuesday will just be the killer reveal, for Derek at least...the back 10 maybe the full on twin reveal and the drama of friends/parents choosing a twin.

But there are other loose ends, who sent Emma that note?....keep being Sutton or you're next?, did Alec split the twins for profit?....the bizarre Annie Hobbs retcon :rolleyes:

Like I said I hope there is more to this twintastic story ;)

This interview has MASSIVE spoilers about tonights episode!, and if SpoilerTV says not to read them you know it's big!.....really looking forward to tonight!

http://wp.me/p2vGWM-rY

http://www.zimbio.com/Zimbio+Exclusive+Interviews/articles/YuQkoytOzV_/Alexandra+Chando+Previews+Lying+Game+Finale

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/03/charisma-carpenter-interview-passion-for-the-lying-game-finale-b/

:eek: O.M.F.G.!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

I kind of saw the Thayer thing coming, hopefully we get another season to fully find out his motives.

Loved the whole Alec scene. It was really well done and made me jump out of my seat! I liked the character development of Sutton in this episode as well.

Advertisement