Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AZ Congresswoman assassination MK ultra mind control operation

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 david dare

Erad = Jerad without the J

after soaking all this info in, processing it, my belief is he is not mk mind controlled, just a madman trying to make a statement.

I think his thought process goes way deep, like a multilayered inside joke that he understands. My opinion is that his expression about coins and currency means change, like change in your pocket. He wanted to make statement about changing the government. He got our attention the only way he knew how, and believe he fully comprehends the ramifications of his actions. He wanted to be a murderous celebrity martyr, but he will go down as a sinister fool who outsmarted his own self. If he doesn't get death penalty chances are good IMO that he won't survive prison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Cool the jets folks. Less of the 'CT'ers are deluded' and less of the 'skeptics are brainwashed/closeminded'

Infractions and/or bans from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Mr Plough wrote: »
    Apology accepted.
    I think you are being silly, again. I think you know exactly the point "he" is trying to make, so you dont need me to explain it to you like you are a little child... again.

Stop trying to be a studio... rat, and cop on.
    Actually the author of the piece states clearly in the comments section that they're not really trying to make a point outside of an artistic one so yea, charming reply, thanks. :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

alastair wrote: »
    Deluded dupe with issues buys into CT nonsense and acts out violently. A tragedy for all, only made worse by yet another wave of CT nonsense on the back of said tragedy. The great circle of bolloxology rolls on.

If nothing or nobody is forcing alastair to log onto the CT forum and open this specific thread alastair is here of his own free will. Nothing or nobody is forcing alastair to log onto the CT forum and open this specific thread. Therefore, alastair is here of his own free will.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

If nothing or nobody is forcing alastair to log onto the CT forum and open this specific thread alastair is here of his own free will. Nothing or nobody is forcing alastair to log onto the CT forum and open this specific thread. Therefore, alastair is here of his own free will.

Sherlock-like deduction there BB - is the bleeding obvious your speciality? Did you notice me perpetuating the sort of conspiracy obsession that informed this poor sap's actions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

You know theres a saying i read in a book about N.L.P
    It was something along the lines of "Every person makes the best choices they can given the abilities and resources available to them at any given time"
    This guy wether brainwashed or just unstable mentally made the best choices he could given the resources he had at that time.
    So i feel it unfair to label him a loon,sap,nutter etc.We are all neurotic in many ways each and every one of us and there is valid reasons he did what he did, its just not good the choices he made.so i dont hate and think people should remember this when speaking about these incidents.
    He is a person too and i feel sad for his issues.That could have been any of us in another life.
    No major point to that post, but i felt i should say that anyway.

alastair wrote: »
    Sherlock-like deduction there BB - is the bleeding obvious your speciality? Did you notice me perpetuating the sort of conspiracy obsession that informed this poor sap's actions?

Give it a rest. You couldn't be more transparent. So many public people have come out of the woodwork to associate Loughner with what they hate the most - you hate conpiracy theorists the most so you are here to associate Loughner the teabagger/Nazi/Communist/anti-immigration/Jewish/homosexual/Liberal/Republican/Anarchist/Libertarian/Left-wing/right-wing/atheist/conpsiracy theorist/nihilist/anti-semite.

I've read all Erad3's posts and anything else I can find supposedly by him online and he seems a very troubled and disturbed young man. I actually have some sympathy for him in this, at least as far as the information I have gathered so far.

You think he became a mass-murderer because he was sceptical about the moon landings and he had some unusual obsession with grammar and creating his own currency? :rolleyes:

One of the biggest loads of shyte i've heard in a while tbh

There were people on abovetopsecret.com that treated Loughner exactly the way imo the way onbnoxious, arrogant types have dismissed and insulted the more out there and mysterious posters here.

david dare wrote: »
    Erad = Jerad without the J

after soaking all this info in, processing it, my belief is he is not mk mind controlled, just a madman trying to make a statement.

I think his thought process goes way deep, like a multilayered inside joke that he understands. My opinion is that his expression about coins and currency means change, like change in your pocket. He wanted to make statement about changing the government. He got our attention the only way he knew how, and believe he fully comprehends the ramifications of his actions. He wanted to be a murderous celebrity martyr, but he will go down as a sinister fool who outsmarted his own self. If he doesn't get death penalty chances are good IMO that he won't survive prison.

That's somewhat the impression I got; less anti-government and more anti-corrupt-government but he seemed crippled with paranaioa and other cognitive and communication problems so escaped into his dreams. Failed it seems by the courts and his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 david dare

I'm not about to sympathize for this guy. However, there is a likely possibility that he is personality disordered. I've dealt with people with personality disorders. I had a GF who I believe has one, and she nearly drove me crazy, too. People like that usually have dark traumatic childhoods and grow up with a lack of sense of self that causes major cognitive deficiency. They blame all their problems on everyone else, have extreme black/white,all good/all bad perceptions with no middle ground, while they sabotage their own life, and yes, I agree with him escaping into his own dream world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Mind control experiments in Tucson, Az in 1970s..The Dr Green mentioned in this clip has been mentioned in many other testimonies of former MK Ultra subjects..It has been suggested that Dr Green is none other than Dr Josef Mengel

http://www.whale.to/b/wolf3.html

• Advertisement

joebucks wrote: »
    Mind control experiments in Tucson, Az in 1970s..The Dr Green mentioned in this clip has been mentioned in many other testimonies of former MK Ultra subjects..It has been suggested that Dr Green is none other than Dr Josef Mengel

http://www.whale.to/b/wolf3.html
    But for that to be relevant the work would have had to continue into the late 80s and early 90s since Loughner wasn't born until '88. :o

I think the point is if they can do it once they can do it again.
    Doesnt have to be the same department or doctors.Can be anyone from any group, government or otherwise.
    Since the US gov have a track record of experimenting on its own citizens and government officials alot of people here might presume it was possible a government agency was involved here too.
    And i think its understandable to consider this.

gizmo wrote: »
    But for that to be relevant the work would have had to continue into the late 80s and early 90s since Loughner wasn't born until '88. :o

It does show that there is a track record of such things happening though. It does not prove or disprove anything. It is interesting though, particularly in relation to this case and the apparent behavioral change that Loughner underwent in recent years. Take this interview with his ex-girlfriend
    Kelsey Hawkes, an ex-girlfriend of suspected Arizona shooter Jared Lee Loughner, spoke out this morning on CBS's Early Show, saying the man the world has come to know since the massacre is very different from the one she dated nearly six years ago.

"Back then he was completely different of a person, very caring, very gentle, very sweet, kind, a little quiet, but altogether pretty great guy," Hawkes told host Erica Hill.

Asked if she ever saw anything in Loughner that hinted he was capable of such violence, Hawkes replied, "Absolutely not."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/13/jared-loughners-kelsey-hawkes_n_808502.html

There is a multitude of things that may have affected Loughner, however unlikely the idea of him being effected by psychological testing akin to MK Ultra should not be ruled out though IMO.

It does show that there is a track record of such things happening though. It does not prove or disprove anything. It is interesting though, particularly in relation to this case and the apparent behavioral change that Loughner underwent in recent years. Take this interview with his ex-girlfriend

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/13/jared-loughners-kelsey-hawkes_n_808502.html

There is a multitude of things that may have affected Loughner, however unlikely the idea of him being effected by psychological testing akin to MK Ultra should not be ruled out though IMO.
    But he was 22 years of age, of course he would have undergone large changes in that span of time. :confused:

I went through a large change at age 30 too.Doesnt mean much as everyone does.
    But i am still the same peacefull person i always was so i didnt change much there at all despite the massive changes.

Torakx wrote: »
    I went through a large change at age 30 too.Doesnt mean much as everyone does.
    But i am still the same peacefull person i always was so i didnt change much there at all despite the massive changes.
    And I'm assuming you went through that change in the same peaceful surroundings with no sign of mental distress or illness. Given Loughner's behaviour and the testimony of those around him during the course of those years, it seems the latter was not true in his case. Note I'm specifically referring to classmates who would have known him during those years, not those who knew him a few years ago and are shocked at what he became.

Oh the subject of possible brain washing / MK-ULTRA use however, what would anyone have had to gain by Gabrielle Giffords assassination? Also, isn't the entire point of those projects to turn them into sleeper assassins? Surely Loughner's behaviour irl and on the various websites he visited runs contrary to the aims of said program?

What did he go through in those six years?

His behaviour on those websites would make many think he was disturbed in the run up to the incident.
    Of course he probably was, but so far i couldnt say what caused the disturbance.
    It certainly doesnt sound like any run of the mill life considering the outcome six years later.
    Funny his girlfriend didnt mention anything relating to his behaviour six years ago accept he was relatively normal.
    Like babbling in backwards type speech, it makes me wonder did he always talk like that.

Centre of Consciousness Studies, University of Arizona, Tucson.
    http://www.consciousness.arizona.edu/mission.htm

Centre of Consciousness Studies, University of Arizona, Tucson.
    http://www.consciousness.arizona.edu/mission.htm
    Which was based in the University he was attending, any info on whether he was attending their lectures I wonder?

Which was based in the University he was attending, any info on whether he was attending their lectures I wonder?

No idea but I'd love to know if he attended this in particular.
    Monday, April 12, 2010
    9 am to 1 pm, Tucson Convention Center (TCC)
    Pre-Conference Workshop Session 1
    1. Selective Attention, Christof Koch

2. Lucid Dreaming, Stephen LaBerge

La Berge
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_LaBerge

• Advertisement

Thats pretty interesting.
    I at one stage was attempting astral travel/lucid dreaming but failed miserably.
    After alot more research i started coming across rumours of it being linked with schizophrenia or D.I.D cant remember which.
    Also it can cause sleep paralyses so i decided to stop there before that happened lol
    Schizophrenia is known to be linked to the persons creativity and imagination,something also associated with lucid dreaming.
    Which would be located i think in the right side of the brain which is why i was talking about the left side of his face.
    But that was mostly guestimates as alot of that stuff is only now being researched and not many studies out yet on schizophrenia and the creative part of the brain.
    Im sure i read at least one relating to that though.
    Possibly somewhere in here http://www.carlzimmer.com/articles/

Anyway i wouldnt be suprised if Loughner was attending as it sounds like the type of stuff he was into.

Torakx wrote: »
    Schizophrenia is known to be linked to the persons creativity and imagination,something also associated with lucid dreaming.
    Which would be located i think in the right side of the brain which is why i was talking about the left side of his face.
    But that was mostly guestimates as alot of that stuff is only now being researched and not many studies out yet on schizophrenia and the creative part of the brain.

This is from the European Science Foundation 2009.
    http://www.esf.org/activities/exploratory-workshops/news/ext-news-singleview.html?tx_ttnews
    He also describes Loughner as being obsessed with "lucid dreaming"—that is, the idea that conscious dreams are an alternative reality that a person can inhabit and control—and says Loughner became "more interested in this world than our reality." Tierney adds, "I saw his dream journal once. That's the golden piece of evidence. You want to know what goes on in Jared Loughner's mind, there's a dream journal that will tell you everything."
    http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/01/jared-lee-loughner-friend-voicemail-phone-message
    Lucid dreaming – when you are aware you are dreaming – is a hybrid state between sleeping and being awake. It creates distinct patterns of electrical activity in the brain that have similarities to the patterns made by psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia.
    (...)
    New data affirms the connection by showing that while dreaming lucidly the brain is in a dissociated state, according to Ursula Voss from the University of Frankfurt in Germany. Dissociation involves losing conscious control over mental processes, such as logical thinking or emotional reaction. In some psychiatric conditions this state is also known to occur while people are awake.

Opinion (George Freund): TWO JARED LEE LOUGHNERS? NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT!

Call me strange, but the guy in custody has brown eyes. The guy from facebook has baby blues. The guy at the book review is squinting, but his left ear is clearly visible. The guy with the brown eyes in custody has a long ridge in the ear lobe. The guy at the book fare does not. He has a bulbous formation at the top of the ear lobe. The book fare man has an elongated arch across the fore head. The man in custody does not. The pock marks on the face of the man in custody do not appear on the lower photos. They are similar, but they are not the same man. There are two Jared Lee Loughners.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14tww8SmqzLR2ub8tX5c2qc6HFt4KbRxfJzSrrwipqMY/edit?hl=en&authkey=CNqTzMAF&pli=1#JARED-LEE-LOUGHNER-MUG-SHOT-PICTURE.jpg

Jared-Loughner.jpg

f54eb_Jared-Lee-Loughner-taken-into-custody.jpg

With the England U-21's

article-0-04D8B526000005DC-866_468x354.jpg

But the guy in the first picture does have blue eyes, where the hell is he getting brown from? :pac:

But the guy in the first picture does have blue eyes, where the hell is he getting brown from? :pac:

I'm sure I'm going to make myself sound stupid here by not understanding some basic scientific element but they look like two differnent colours to me.

I'm sure I'm going to make myself sound stupid here by not understanding some basic scientific element but they look like two differnent colours to me.
    Oh they'll look slightly different alright given the lighting conditions, hell look at the "difference" in his skin colour between both pictures. That guy quoted however is saying the colour of his eyes are brown in the first picture, which they aren't in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

With the England U-21's

article-0-04D8B526000005DC-866_468x354.jpg

That is John Jo Shelvey a young Liverpool player but I am sure you knew that

Loughner pleads not guilty.

• Advertisement

Loughner pleads not guilty.
    Assuming it's going to be by insanity. Pretty much saw that one coming a mile away. :o

Advertisement