Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AZ Congresswoman assassination MK ultra mind control operation

Options
  • 10-01-2011 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

MKULTRA and political assassinations

The preliminary profile of Mark Lee Loughner indicates that he may be a person going through genuine programming under MKULTRA by mind control methods and programming by on-the-ground MKULTRA agents designed to disorient the individual mind and turn the individual into a ‘Manchurian candidate’ type assassin.

Loughner had told friends and family he was working for the government.
    Following are videos from the shooter Mark Lee Loughners youtube page where he rambles about mind control.

1. Hello by Mark Lee Loughner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uRjwPWaxiY

2. My Final Thoughts: Jared Loughner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoaZaLbqB4

3. How to: Mind Controller
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnNx0WThoF0

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/az-congresswoman-assassination-scenario-has-mkultra-profile-drug-space-target

Top US Federal Judge Assassinated After Threat To Obama Agenda
    A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the top US Federal Judge for the State of Arizona was assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse, and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed.
    Ritual Sacrifice of the 9 year old girl
    Interesting to note about the assassination of Judge Roll is that it is being blamed on a “lone gunman” said to be mentally unstable (aren’t they all) said directed at a US Congresswoman named Gabrielle Giffords, who survived this mass killing, and that killed at least 5 other innocent people, including a 9-year-old girl named Christina Taylor Green “curiously” born on September 11, 2001 (9/11).
    Equally interesting to note about the assassin, a 22-year-old man named Jared Loughner, is that he is being described by the propaganda media organs in the US as an “anti-government” type individual who prior to this mass killing is said to have left “crazed rantings” on the Internet, but whose “handler”, described as a white male between 40-50 years old with dark hair, is still being sought after
    http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-us-federal-judge-assassinated-after-threat-to-obama-agenda/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Mr Plough wrote: »
    Ritual Sacrifice of the 9 year old girl

FFS, where do you get that from?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

So what about his classmates who have commented on his weirdness? And the fact that he was kicked out of school due to disruptive behaviour and, rather than facing a psychological examination upon his return, chose to drop out of school. Note, these events would have occurred a number of years ago given his age so clearly he was ill for quite some time before this attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/jared-lee-loughner-suspected-gabrielle-giffords-shooter-school/story?id=12575278
    Exclusive: Jared Loughner Radically Changed Before Alleged Shooting, Friend Says
    Longtime Friend of Suspected Gunman: 'He Was a Good Person... I Don't Know What the Hell Happened to Him'

So what did happen him? Did they MKUltra the fvck out of him?
    The videos on his youtube were are all posted pretty recently. Has anyone come across anything of his that shows a history of mental disturbance?
    His shooting accuracy was of military standard but it is reported that the military rejected his enrolment. Where did he acquire his pistol skills??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

COD4 I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

joebucks wrote: »
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/jared-lee-loughner-suspected-gabrielle-giffords-shooter-school/story?id=12575278

So what did happen him? Did they MKUltra the fvck out of him?
    The videos on his youtube were are all posted pretty recently. Has anyone come across anything of his that shows a history of mental disturbance?
    His shooting accuracy was of military standard but it is reported that the military rejected his enrolment. Where did he acquire his pistol skills??
    Same video from that link shows a neighbour saying "I told my mother he was a serial killer the first time I saw him." He was mixed up in drugs and the cops back in 2007. He was rejected from the military in 2008. Back in June of this year one of his classmates said "We have a mentally unstable person in class that scares the living crap out of me." He was later suspended from school for such disruptive behaviour as I mentioned above.

Clearly this must have been going on for a number of years so?
    digme wrote: »
    COD4 I'd say
    This is another joke, right? :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

He just looks and it all just sounds like he has mental health issues which were never addressed and dealt with properly.
    Sometimes the explanation for something so outrageous can really be quite simple without having to go off on tangents and other absurdness, he was just simply mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

maybe he had enough of lying sneaky corrupt politicians and decided in a lost mind sort of way to pop one in the nut? (the lost sort of way being taking innocent folk around with that same lying corrupt politician)

EDIT - not saying folk here should start shooting our politicians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

Strange that the shot congresswoman Gifford was subscribed to her assailants youtube channel... Subscription has since been removed.. probably by her staff..

cd6d612ce386.png

Link to her YT acc...

http://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2
    Another screener
    2d6af69edcf4.jpg
    Obviously someone has access to her YT account as she last logged in 4 minutes ago and she's in hospital with a bullet wound to the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I would rather see his face on the youtube videos before i believe he wrote all that nonsense.
    Even trying to emulate a crazy person i would do a better job of it to be honest.
    No what i mean listener?

On top of that look at "his" youtube channel..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/a/f/0/3L1lsLU-kUw

Books:
    I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Little mk hint there in a couple of them no?
    And since when does a guy saying he studied grammar go around using the worst grammar/english ever.Is his second language english?

Sorry not buying any of it.
    Il go with the mk ultra theory for now.Just makes way more sense considering everything so far, but in the end i dont really know for sure.
    Depends what this poor woman was advocating really i guess or maybe whoshe had dealings with or didnt etc etc.

Ps notice his youtube channel says i HAD favourite books. Grammar mistake? Or some retard in N.S.A/C.I.A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Torakx wrote: »
    Il go with the mk ultra theory for now.Just makes way more sense considering everything so far, but in the end i dont really know for sure.

So he can't just be a loon? It just HAS to be a conspiracy.

• Advertisement

I would rather see his face on the youtube videos before i believe he wrote all that nonsense.
    Even trying to emulate a crazy person i would do a better job of it to be honest.
    No what i mean listener?

On top of that look at "his" youtube channel..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/a/f/0/3L1lsLU-kUw

Books:
    I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Little mk hint there in a couple of them no?
    And since when does a guy saying he studied grammar go around using the worst grammar/english ever.Is his second language english?

Depends what this poor woman was advocating really i guess or maybe whoshe had dealings with or didnt etc etc.

Ps notice his youtube channel says i HAD favourite books. Grammar mistake? Or some retard in N.S.A/C.I.A

Yeah, but the strange thing is that she was subscribed to his account. Weather it's the actual assailant or not, someone tried to make it look as if it was him which somewhat supports the MK ultra hypothesis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Some Troother becomes unhinged and as a cover-up the troothers make up an MK Ultra yarn. Well done lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mr Plough wrote: »
    The preliminary profile of Mark Lee Loughner
    Who?

So, when are we going to get to numerology?

Justin Lee LOughner
    LEE Harvey Oswald
    etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Whether he acted alone and off his own bat, the MSM/DHS are using this tragedy to smear as many alternative viewpoints as possible

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/01/09/dhs-memo-suggests-shooter-may-be-linked-racist-organization

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2011/01/dhs_has_not_determined_possibl.html

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

An old friend of Loughners on twitter
    Caitie Parker

On Monday 10th January 2011, @caitieparker said:
    Final statement regarding media & questions about Jared:

Thank you for the interview offers. I am declining any further interviews.

I think now is the time for us to mourn, & the time to heal. Whether are wounds are physical or within our selves. The focus should be on the victims & their families. At times in life we witness acts of malicious intent, & wonder who could do such a thing. Sadly, I know the face of this tragedy. I know his laugh, I know his voice, and have many memories from yesteryear, they haunt me. The boy I knew then, was kind, understanding, funny, & a great listener. The man he became, is a mind I do not know, his malevolence is something I will never understand. I hope one day we can all come to find our own sense of peace & understanding in spite of this event. Now is the time to mourn, not a time to speak.

Thank you,
    Caitie Parker.
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/82ar79

Or his face...

1294700066163.JPEG
    Mugshot

re mugshot
    Photo_401_normal.jpg @caitieparker Caitie Parker

Those eyes, so soulless & full of evil. If I saw him in public I wouldn't have even recognized him. Frightens me so much, haunting!

So he can't just be a loon? It just HAS to be a conspiracy.

which part of
    i dont really know for sure.
    did you not understand
    ?

An old friend of Loughners on twitter
    I'm sure she would see quite a change in him seeing as she's not seen him in three years, when he was a teenager.

studiorat wrote: »
    Some Troother becomes unhinged and as a cover-up the troothers make up an MK Ultra yarn. Well done lads.

Your post sums up everything I hate about this forum.

Ignorant of the facts, dismissive, and patronising.

You do realise your complaining about people discussing conspiracies in a ct forum'? What exactly were you expecting?

Gordon wrote: »
    I'm sure she would see quite a change in him seeing as she's not seen him in three years, when he was a teenager.

you missed the important part.

Those eyes, so soulless & full of evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Have to admit, from reading various stuff on this forum- it was the first thing that I thought of.

Right in the middle of conservative America. this woman who has had so many threats before, gets targeted along with others in a gun assault.

Nice easy assasination it seems by a mind controlled maniac, perhaps?

• Advertisement

you missed the important part.
    Nope, I didn't miss that bit actually! :)

Darlughda wrote: »
    Have to admit, from reading various stuff on this forum- it was the first thing that I thought of.

Right in the middle of conservative America. this woman who has had so many threats before, gets targeted along with others in a gun assault.

Nice easy assasination it seems by a mind controlled maniac, perhaps?

Thing is it doesn't have to be a manchurian candidate type operation when they could just find a mentally disturbed patsy and encourage him and arm him - like the FBI have setup a lot of Arab wannabe jihadi's, I'd say this is far more likely than MK-Ultra type job.

The motive is definitely there in one foul swoop they have the foundation for legislation on gun control, holding people THEY SAY are mentally ill against their wishes, and they seem to be really angling for censoring the internet.

If by loon its ment he may of had psychological trauma before he did this then yes i might agree.
    He seems to have a bit of a tic in his left eye or whole side of face even.
    Now since i like to blow things out of proportion and some of you love to call me out, il give you a free shot now for the sake of keeping on topic and getting the usual responses of incredulity.

I could imagine that somebody who recieved alot of psychological trauma say in the creation of split personalities or dissociative identity disorder in a short period of time and over the age of 10 might display some nervous tics or twitches.I think at around age 8 the medial prefrontal cortex develops that clump of nerves more so which is the solidification of the self and linked to the hippocampus as we experience things which helps build our selves seperately from experience.
    We use the right side of the brain for creativity and imagination in most cases.Its regarded generally i think that d.i.d doesnt happen much after a child goes into their teen years.I believe its because they form a stronger sense of self and have less imagination as they did as a child,but scientists dont know why so im speculating on that part.
    The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and vice versa.
    If i was going to say mkultra and all that i would be looking to the left eye for twitches.
    But it seems his face is split in a way visually and looks quite different to the other side.
    Possibly because the personality smiling in that picture(notice the smile is raised to the left side also) with a manic expression is the creation of an mkultra type scenario and is represented by the left side of the body or at least the eyes and face.Hands and legs are more open to flexibility with left and right brain as we learn to use them for different things as the brain develops and learns motor functions.
    But the overall D.I.D idea is speculation on my part so dont go too crazy with the replies i understand it appears unlikely and he possibly just went incredibly insane sometime without outside influence after he had known that girl who later didnt recognize his expression or personality.

I can accept either scenario as possible.But as i said the mk ultra one to me and from what ive been reading on mind control and the brain functions etc looks slightly more plausible.
    I just wouldnt totally discount it either is all.

Mein Kampf

Mein Kampf is explained by a friend. His mother is Jewish. Anti-semite my arse.
    Tierney believes that Loughner was very interested in pushing people's buttons—and that may have been why he listed Hitler's Mein Kampf as one of his favorite books on his YouTube page. (Loughner's mom is Jewish, according to Tierney.)
    http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/01/jared-lee-loughner-friend-voicemail-phone-message?page=2

And who does this remind you off?
    Loughner, according to Tierney, said, "I'm going to lead a more healthy lifestyle, not smoke cigarettes or pot anymore, and I'm going to start working out." Tierney was happy for his friend:

Travis_Bickle.jpeg
    June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

Also interesting:
    Tierney never saw Loughner smoke marijuana again, and he was surprised at media reports that Loughner had been rejected from the military in 2009 for failing a drug test: "He was clean, clean. I saw him after that continuously. He would not do it."
    The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs and other chemicals, sensory deprivation, isolation, and verbal and sexual abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

Actually i was looking mostly at through the looking glass,alice in wonderland,peter pan etc
    Didnt even notice mein kampf as its something i would read myself just out of interest.
    I wouldnt read childhood stories though, especially ones from before my time and it doesnt seem to stick easy to a "psycho killer" unless MK is involved.
    And thats why i found them strange to be on his list.Although i didnt research to see if it was mentioned anywhere why these books where there.
    Mein kampf would be a perfect way to be linked to nazism or right wing groups alrigth and your linking to taxi driver too fits well with the quotes posted.

As the commander and yourself speculate he also may just have been unstable to begin with or sometime after this girl had known him and was mimicing ideas seen before looking for a sense of purpose.

But when did this girl last see him before she didnt recognise the person he has become or the look in his eyes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

If by loon its ment he may of had psychological trauma before he did this then yes i might agree.
    He seems to have a bit of a tic in his left eye or whole side of face even.
    Now since i like to blow things out of proportion and some of you love to call me out, il give you a free shot now for the sake of keeping on topic and getting the usual responses of incredulity.

I could imagine that somebody who recieved alot of psychological trauma say in the creation of split personalities or dissociative identity disorder in a short period of time and over the age of 10 might display some nervous tics or twitches.I think at around age 8 the medial prefrontal cortex develops that clump of nerves more so which is the solidification of the self and linked to the hippocampus as we experience things which helps build our selves seperately from experience.
    We use the right side of the brain for creativity and imagination in most cases.Its regarded generally i think that d.i.d doesnt happen much after a child goes into their teen years.I believe its because they form a stronger sense of self and have less imagination as they did as a child,but scientists dont know why so im speculating on that part.
    The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and vice versa.
    If i was going to say mkultra and all that i would be looking to the left eye for twitches.
    But it seems his face is split in a way visually and looks quite different to the other side.
    Possibly because the personality smiling in that picture(notice the smile is raised to the left side also) with a manic expression is the creation of an mkultra type scenario and is represented by the left side of the body or at least the eyes and face.Hands and legs are more open to flexibility with left and right brain as we learn to use them for different things as the brain develops and learns motor functions.
    But the overall D.I.D idea is speculation on my part so dont go too crazy with the replies i understand it appears unlikely and he possibly just went incredibly insane sometime without outside influence after he had known that girl who later didnt recognize his expression or personality.

I can accept either scenario as possible.But as i said the mk ultra one to me and from what ive been reading on mind control and the brain functions etc looks slightly more plausible.
    I just wouldnt totally discount it either is all.

Cant say i fully understand left brain right brain stuff

Just wondering what did you make of his reference to his right hand in one of the videos

3 years apparently.

Yeah it's like a who's who of mind control...Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, To Kill a Mockingbirdt, through the looking glass the guy who wrote One flew over the cuckoos nest actually volunteered for and took part in MK Ultra experiments. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Kesey#Experimentation_with_psychoactive_drugs
    Bizarre. It's almost as if he intentionally tried to have a reading list to connect him to MK-Ultra

enno99 wrote: »
    Cant say i fully understand left brain right brain stuff

Just wondering what did you make of his reference to his right hand in one of the videos

I watched and read the first two vids and skipped through the last but it was kind of mumo jumbo speak so was hard to follow.
    What did "they" say exactly regarding the right hand? although i think its irrelevant.
    Im right brain dominant at about 70% and write/draw left handed but my arms and legs are right side dominant.
    Others can be right side dominant and still use the right hand for things like writing.It depends on which is forced on you or learned naturally as a kid and i believe genetics play a part too.

If however he used to be left handed and then suddenly is sporting a gun in the opposite hand id then think it was certainly linked.But doubt that happened would be too easy for me and thats never the case in these forums lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

I watched and read the first two vids and skipped through the last but it was kind of mumo jumbo speak so was hard to follow.
    What did "they" say exactly regarding the right hand? although i think its irrelevant.
    Im right brain dominant at about 70% and write/draw left handed but my arms and legs are right side dominant.
    Others can be right side dominant and still use the right hand for things like writing.It depends on which is forced on you or learned naturally as a kid and i believe genetics play a part too.

If however he used to be left handed and then suddenly is sporting a gun in the opposite hand id then think it was certainly linked.But doubt that happened would be too easy for me and thats never the case in these forums lol

The other video was posted by BB on the other thread apparently he had two youtube channels

http://www.youtube.com/user/Starhitshnaz

skip to 1.34 the bubble thing comes up

• Advertisement

Who's this guy ?

1294700066163.JPEG

Edit :
    lol got a likkle confused when I saw his photo as a subscriber to the second YT account enno99 provided.

Advertisement