Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AZ Congresswoman assassination MK ultra mind control operation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Interesting.
    Couldnt think of much offhand myself but stumbled across some stuff about dream symbols.
    Since he supposedlty was very interested in dreaming this might be why..or not.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_symbol_arm

Arm Dream Symbols:
    An arm is an extension of yourself. Right arm often symbolizes sending or giving, left arm often symbolizes receiving or bringing in. Left arm would also symbolize the creative/metaphysical self, whereas the right arm would symbolize social duty/physical self. Losing an arm may suggest an inability to care for yourself and others.
    So to expand with guestimates.It could be seen that the left arm which was missing represented his soul and person and his right arm still there represented his duty and physical body.Also note he is walking like a zombie.

Right im hitting the hay.Sweet dreams lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 david dare

wanted to add this to the discussion. Loughner frequented a forum under the name erad3. Here's the link:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/erad3.html

Some of his posts seem like hypnotic verbage. Example:

"If you see this post then forget the next ten minutes.
    You see this post.
    Forget the next ten minutes.

You'll start asking animals what the atheist nightmares are of? "

makes you wonder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Your post sums up everything I hate about this forum.

Ignorant of the facts, dismissive, and patronising.

You do realise your complaining about people discussing conspiracies in a ct forum'? What exactly were you expecting?

Nothing to say as usual.

Do you have anything to say regarding my conspiracy theory? That troothers are hiding the fact that once again some conspiracy theory loon has become unhinged and acted on his own.

Another David Copeland, convinced that the Zionists were taking over and taking up the great fight?

Your posts indicate to me that you are covering up for this loon, well done!

david dare wrote: »
    wanted to add this to the discussion. Loughner frequented a forum under the name erad3. Here's the link:

You see this post.

makes you wonder

And yet he is capable of writing this aparently too.
    reply posted on 10-7-2010 @ 12:37 AM by Erad3 If you stop listening to the words of a unknown author then you'll realize the fictitious stand point of the thread.

The time spent with this thread will only lead to a disappointment in reasoning.

Of course there's no writer. Ask anyone, they'll tell you they don't know.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Erad3]

Its funny to note you have one post and the second part of your name is erad backwards hehe
    Coincedance? :D

But good find catching that forum.Some interesting posts in there.For the most part he was still talking soem mumbo jumbo as well as coherent stuff.
    I wonder can we find anything at all from pre 2010? So we can see if he was like this before.
    I wonder if 3Dare stands for anything in particular also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

david dare wrote: »

You see this post.

makes you wonder

How do you know that this was his account?

Do you know if his username has any connection to the ERAD??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

joebucks wrote: »
    How do you know that this was his account?

Do you know if his username has any connection to the ERAD??

The site owners think its him

We here at AboveTopSecret.com, our owners, staff, and membership find ourselves in the unfortunate position of apparently being one of the largest (if not the largest) repositories of online postings by someone who has been classified as a "monster" (among other things) due to his (accused) actions of two days ago. Online research that began on Reddit, and continued here on ATS has resulted in an overwhelming amount of anecdotal evidence to support the notion that the "erad3" member account here is Jared Loughner. Indeed, the content found in more than 4,000 Google search returns (including some pages in the mainstream press) have drawn the same conclusion.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread649091/pg1

Topics authored by erad3:
    All aboard with the empty NASA Space Shuttles! (July 13, 2010)
    Did NASA Fake the Mars Rovers? (July 12, 2010)
    Infinite Source Of Currency!?!? (July 8, 2010)
    Why is the year infinite in the date? (July 7, 2010)

U.S. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, wife of NASA astronaut, shot in Arizona

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_E._Kelly

In January of 2009, Congresswoman Giffords was selected to serve as Chair of the Space and Aeronautics Subcommittee. In this new role, she is leading the conversation around future space exploration, including the University of Arizona’s Phoenix Mars Mission; expanding aviation research; and working to inspire the next generation of math and science pioneers

http://giffords.house.gov/about/

Maybe that,s what got his interest

So the question is, what happened to him over the last three years that made him switch so quickly to where he ended up?
    Why the manic look in the picture i wonder and who too that picture?
    The cops? FBI? family? friends? CIA? NSA?
    My first guess is possibly the most likely though.

Maybe a very easily influenced cter and three years is enough to change your view on life and politics and grow a hate for your government.Mine was about the same time frame i think from diving into the ct world till now but i think im not quite at the manic stage just yet thankfully :)

Couldnt find anything on that forum that was dated before 2010 unfortunatly.Earliest post i found was i think back n febuary that year and it was more or less coherent iirc,but i could be wrong as it was late last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Just had a look at that ERAD site

If you look at their current projects there is one called MINDPLAY
    but when you click on it there is nothing there
    All the rest seem to have info about the projects??

Torakx wrote: »
    S
    The cops? FBI? family? friends? CIA? NSA?
    My first guess is possibly the most likely though.

Or the poor guy was simply ill. It happens, unfortunately it's not as interesting.

So why the cover up? Why are people blaming a dodgy experiment from the 1950's?

And how the hell can someone think Plato is part of a who's who of mind control!!±!!??? WTF?

studiorat wrote: »
    Or the poor guy was simply ill. It happens, unfortunately it's not as interesting.

So why the cover up? Why are people blaming a dodgy experiment from the 1950's?

And how the hell can someone think Plato is part of a who's who of mind control!!±!!??? WTF?
    Doesnt have to be the exact same experiment..
    Im sorry to sound condesending but do you really think i believe a 50-80 year old scientist from the 1950's got his hands on this guy to experiemnt and create a manchurian?Thatr would make him about 90-100 now no?
    I think its likely he was made disturbed or was suffering with schizophrenia and then came across or given ideas which motivated him to do this.

When we or I anyway speak of mk i mean mind control and mk ultra i mean mind control with a view to using the person as a manchurian or something similar.
    I guess you need to read betwen the lines.Ussually spending alot of time researching this stuff gives this ability to read between the lines and understand the gist of the convo.The mk ultra for example and the 90+ year old scientists would be the first unconscious clue to discard us meaning those people exaclty.These days its ussually used to describe any type of government conspiracy to brainwash or control the thinking/mind of individuals for a political purpose.
    I dont think i can change my ways of putting these thoughts down im not great at articulating my thoughts unfortunatly.And to have explain all that as i wrote one word (mk ultra) would require ALOT of my time to type!

• Advertisement

Torakx wrote: »
    Doesnt have to be the exact same experiment..
    Im sorry to sound condesending but do you really think i believe a 50-80 year old scientist from the 1950's got his hands on this guy to experiemnt and create a manchurian?Thatr would make him about 90-100 now no?
    I think its likely he was made disturbed or was suffering with schizophrenia and then came across or given ideas which motivated him to do this.

Toraakx, personally I think it's some poor kid who was listening to too much Fox news and paying way too much attention to what he was reading on the internet. Deluding himself that he was on to some elite knowledge, just look at his videos. It's all the usual esoteric bullsh1t, the troothers come up with this rubbish all the time there's no difference between them and the friggin Freemasons with the esoteric crap.

Nearly everybody has become completely polarized, you're either on one side or the other. Politics, particularly in the states, has become extremist in both directions. Add this to an already troubled mind and it's bound to go pear shaped, we've seen it time and time. Did you read the question which Loughner asked Gifford at a campaign meeting in 2007? 'What is government if words have no meaning?' And he seems to have had a grudge since.

IMO The reason people are blaming some mind control yarn is because they don't care about Jared Loughner, or Gabrielle Gifford or Christina Green. They simply want to make noise, they want to be the one who "breaks the story" or makes the "big discovery". To tell people about a mind control conspiracy or some group of elites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

You should love this then studiorat....

loughner+mug.jpgloughner+right2.jpgloughner+left2.jpg
    I am not a psychiatrist, but there is something odd going on in this young man's mind. When I saw his mug shot something stood out for me immediately: he looks like two different people. His left and right sides are so dissimilar that they do not seem to belong to the same person. I worked with the mug shot photo in an editing program and came up with what Jared would look like if he were indeed more symmetrical and in essence what I ended up with were two complete persons - but two very different depictions of the same man.

http://myrunawaybrain.blogspot.com/2011/01/two-faces-of-jared-lee-loughner.html

All valid theories imo too.
    Before i had thought mk ultra was a hoax until i saw it being recorded as mentioned in courts etc and alot more openly.
    While the "obvious" is quite possible, other people are already speculating the obvious easy answer that he was simply insane.
    When i see it being blamed on the ussual suspects i like to check to see if its plausable another situation is happening.AS you say both sides have their extremiss and its hard to tell which side who is on and who got a hold of who bfore what happened lol

End of the day we will most likely never know if it was an mk ultra style job.
    Same way we wil never know if it was bush's administration involved heavily in the 9/11 incident or if it was some people from the middle east.
    Lots of "evidence" and identities etc can be faked by governments.

Mr Plough wrote: »
    loughner+mug.jpgloughner+right2.jpgloughner+left2.jpg

Well to go out on a limb from reality following that blog, mind you it's only one photo. Perhaps his seeming fascination with language could also suggest some sort of unusual brain function.

Was he left handed or right?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=498707&page=1

And my favorite quote from the above article
    Furthermore, he and his colleagues have linked this handedness to the KNOB
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Er, if the second picture there is just the first one with some lighting changed along with some of the detail on his face. The third one is some sort of double width egg-headed monstrosity, look at the size of his chin for example. Then you have the artificial darkening of his left eye to make him look even more creepy. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

gizmo wrote: »
    Er, if the second picture there is just the first one with some lighting changed along with some of the detail on his face. The third one is some sort of double width egg-headed monstrosity, look at the size of his chin for example. Then you have the artificial darkening of his left eye to make him look even more creepy. :o

I think they have just matched the left side of his face with the reversed image of the left side of his face and right with right in both those extra photos

I suppose it exaggerates the lopsidedness of it all

Ye almost had it figured out Gizmo.

It states in the link, it is as the recliner said.

Edit
    Actually, it's stated under the images :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Sorry, my point was more why they decided to do it? I mean, we all have asymmetrical faces so what point was he trying to make?

As it happens, upon flicking down through some of the comments it seems that he doesn't really have one outside of some odd artistic perspective. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

This is mad..The account favorited on Loughners youtube is seeing all sorts of action, even posts from Loughners own supposed account, classitup10.

This fella seems very dodgy also..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PIMIENTO666

Edit sorry my bad, it is a fake Loughner account

I think regarding the left handedness it cant be seen to show anything concrete.
    Im left handed for some things and if boxing will switch intermitently but am relaxed in orthodox stance more so for some things like kicking and hooks.And i use roughly 70% of the right side of my brain.
    The language part of the brain in most people is in the left side so in theory and sticking roughly with averages if he was obsessed with language and logic he might be right handed and if he was into dreaming and philosophy and creative he might be left handed but this isnt always the case as the brain learns to use different hands for different things somehow.I presume through experience and trial and error.

But looking at schizophrenia, if he had it, any outside signs might be located(my own theory) on the left side of the body but more so likely the face and eyes as the eyes are stuck in that position and only view, so the brain definetly uses left eye for right side of the brain and so on.

Sorry have been doing research on the hippocampus,amagydala and medial prefrontal cortex a while back and its all facinating to me.
    This is what got me going back then and its addictive reading!
    http://www.carlzimmer.com/articles/2005/articles_2005_gazzaniga.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You should love this then studiorat....
    I am not a psychiatrist, but there is something odd going on in this young man's mind. When I saw his mug shot something stood out for me immediately: he looks like two different people. His left and right sides are so dissimilar that they do not seem to belong to the same person. I worked with the mug shot photo in an editing program and came up with what Jared would look like if he were indeed more symmetrical and in essence what I ended up with were two complete persons - but two very different depictions of the same man.
    Oh dear, someone that doesn't realise that rarely is a face perfectly symmetrical. Below is an example of someone else that has an uneven face. In fact, if you take a picture of your face straight on and pop it into this website, or manually use photoshop to create the same result, I imagine your face will be uneven too.

[raw image from here]
    Simon_Cowell_.jpg

Don't believe everything you read on blogs, folks. Do your own research ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Is this a new low? Three days after a tragedy and the nonsense starts flying, even crap about sacrificing a nine year old. Hang your heads in shame.

I dont know those people and presume if they are gving themselves a mourning period it will not involve searching our conversations.When its not too soon i presume they will look or not at their own discretion as they will the tv.
    Ofc everyone is appalled at what happened.Im suprised yourself is so sensitive, i presume you wont post here again after that comment to show the same respect we are shamed for not observing,because there is no such thing as too soon imo.You either open your mouth or keep it shup full stop.
    But thats my logic and i expect others to do me the same favour.
    It didnt stop the news papers did it? what about the news on tv? how long did they wait?
    You should send them a letter of complaint.
    Incase its not obvious im presumng you are taking a fast dive for the moral high ground to feel superior over us shameless troofers.
    Just dont forget to add fox and cnn too.

gizmo wrote: »
    Sorry, my point was more why they decided to do it? I mean, we all have asymmetrical faces so what point was he trying to make?

As it happens, upon flicking down through some of the comments it seems that he doesn't really have one outside of some odd artistic perspective. :o

Apology accepted.
    I think you are being silly, again. I think you know exactly the point "he" is trying to make, so you dont need me to explain it to you like you are a little child... again.

Stop trying to be a studio... rat, and cop on.

ohh get her!!! :)
    I love this new Mod

I'm a rat trap, any you been caught.

Edit

Any retard will notice, the difference between the shooter and cowel are outstanding.

What about asymmetrical arses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Darlughda wrote: »
    Nice easy assasination it seems by a mind controlled maniac, perhaps?
    I fixed it for you. :)
    Occam's razor has to apply here I think. Oh, and the assassination failed, unless it was one of the other 6 victims who were the target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Most people display facial assymetry. That's common knowledge. Interestingly, in some scientific research I saw, people found people with the most symmetrical faces the most attractive.

PS - that's a photo of a guy who's just after killing a bunch of people, including a girl of 9. He's grinning like a moron. My thoughts: the unfortunate man is nuts. Crazy people and guns do not go well together. This conspiracy doesn't have legs, as far as I'm concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Deluded dupe with issues buys into CT nonsense and acts out violently. A tragedy for all, only made worse by yet another wave of CT nonsense on the back of said tragedy. The great circle of bolloxology rolls on.

Advertisement