Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Sat 29th Jan!!!Long stone pub. New Year tLL Beers

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Ms Lala and I will be there about 10; I just hope eating and reading perks me up as I had no sleep due to a stoooooopid snoring boy...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Bah, wish I could have made it up for this, next time for sure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Pembily wrote: »
    Ms Lala and I will be there about 10; I just hope eating and reading perks me up as I had no sleep due to a stoooooopid snoring boy...

Myself, bluewolf and SarahMs are headin to the porterhouse for a few first, so see ya in there around 10! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Defo won't make it now methinks, my presence was claimed for this date before this poll went up :( do another on the runner up date and I'll come on my way back from t'airport. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭smallgarden

still undecided about going in,i might pop in after ten sometime

decided gonna go so see yous in there.prob be after ten before i get in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh poopies. Wish I'd seen this earlier :( (I'm trying to get out more, would be great to meet more Boardsies :))

Next time, for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Anyone there yet?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

headin to porterhouse shortly yeah

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

WindSock wrote: »
    Anyone there yet?
    Just got here, cant see anyone I recognise!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Still here kirby??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Be gas if someone who wasn't there started deleting these posts, wouldn't it?

GAS!

:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Silverfish wrote: »

GAS!

That would be VERY bold /cackles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Can we leave messages in here pretending we were there?
    Silverfish and Stheno, first time I've met ye, have to say ye were great craic, that time when we were dancing on the dancefloor with those Spanish tourists was great craic!
    Sorry I bolted though, what can I say, "Patricia" from Barca asked me to walk her home, and I am a pure gentleman after all!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

papagormo wrote: »
    Silverfish and Stheno, first time I've met ye, have to say ye were great craic, that time when we were dancing on the dancefloor with those Spanish tourists was great craic!
    Sorry I bolted though, what can I say, "Patricia" from Barca asked me to walk her home, and I am a pure gentleman after all!:pac:

nice suit man :pac:

You shouldn't have had those 33 shots of sambuca, that was Patrick not Patricia.

That was great craic, we went back to porterhouse in the end =)

GAS!

What did you delete :o

bluewolf wrote: »
    What did you delete :o

I didn't delete anything, I'm nice like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

krudler wrote: »
    nice suit man :pac:
    Hah! Why thank you kindly good sir, and you scrub up quite well yourself if I may say so!:D
    You shouldn't have had those 33 shots of sambuca, that was Patrick not Patricia.

yuck Sambuca!
    I was the gent with a pint of Carlsberg, but yes, Pat wants to meet up tomorrow, I said I'll think about it, better sober up first!:pac:

Did ye see the two shifting in the corner?! Never seen that coming!

I didn't delete anything, I'm nice like that.

I am on to you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

LOL! I nearly snorted my tea all over my laptop, Silverfish :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Why thank you papa, I must compliment you on your dancing skills :D

Christ, thank god you said it first, I'm just happy he made it home safely to post of his triumph!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

^^ huh?? I'm confused?? Just on my way home now, it was fun, and I was soberish (exponentially more so than the last tLL beers :pac: ), was lovely to meet ye all again, sorry we weren't there earlier Kirby...

Pembily wrote: »
    ^^ huh?? I'm confused?? Just on my way home now, it was fun, and I was soberish (exponentially more so than the last tLL beers :pac: ), was lovely to meet ye all again, sorry we weren't there earlier Kirby...

Sober enough to demand to quiz me on my german! :eek::D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

anyone up for a cure?

Were there many people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Were there many people?

A few aye. Ended up in Porterhouse, was a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭smallgarden

hey,was good night,no idea if said goodbye to people leaving,sorry if didnt,totally dying yesterday!

Advertisement