Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Sat 29th Jan!!!Long stone pub. New Year tLL Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The long stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

Think I might be able to make the 29th now! :)

O'Donoghues on Suffolk street?
    Hairy Lemon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Thaedydal wrote: »
    The long stone.

+1 on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

So this Sat, the 29th in the Long Stone. Sounds good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

WindSock wrote: »
    So this Sat, the 29th in the Long Stone. Sounds good :)

Has it been decided already? Maybe wait for more people to add suggestions first?

I've never been to the Long Stone but it looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The long stone is a good pub it has to be said.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

as long as i can hear this time :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Is it possible to reserve space for a group in The Long Stone?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Stheno wrote: »
    Is it possible to reserve space for a group in The Long Stone?

I'll give them a ring tomorrow and find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

ah crap that not a good night for me gals am bloody working till 10 on the sat night and back in work at 7 in the morning. :( could def do the next sat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Im at the O2 but could come up afterwards. If someone pm's me their number and i will let them know what time i finish. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Ammsy500

Ah darn I voted for the 19th of Feb I wont be able to make my the 29th my first drinks :( I actually had to google the long stone and what do you know I used to walk past there everyday on the way to Tara Street when I worked in town and I never knew the name of it. Its a cosy little pub, hope you all have a great night!

Tell us all how it went :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Oh i just realised we should have got the boards deal cocktail vouchers and gone to that place :D
    still the long stone sounds good, duno it

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

Long Stone sounds good :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

So have we decided on the Long Stone?

Also who is going? Will be my first tLL beers (my third beers in total lol), would be nice to put names to faces :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

I'm going to try to make it, won't know until Saturday whether I can though...I'm a complete Boards Beers virgin!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

Loopie wrote: »
    I'm going to try to make it, won't know until Saturday whether I can though...I'm a complete Boards Beers virgin!:)

Same here. I was really looking forward to putting faces to (user)names but the sister de-sprogged six weeks early so I'm her beck and call girl for a while. :)

Might still happen but prolly not.

Think myself and another Boardsie are going to this. Anyone else want to confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That this Saturday?!? :eek:

If my cold buggers off I might pop by.

Should a new thread be posted to say it's this Saturday?

• Advertisement

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Should a new thread be posted to say it's this Saturday?

Think someone should just edit this thread title

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

bluewolf wrote: »
    Think someone should just edit this thread title

Yeah I think so. A more definite, BEERS THIS WEEKEND! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I will be there late. I wont know anyone though, so please look out for me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I'll try to go. Never been to a ladies lounge thing but have a few other things I'm meant to go to that night and a race type thing on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I will be there late. I wont know anyone though, so please look out for me

hey i ll be there :) sure text me when you leavin o2 :)

I've changed the thread title.

I might go, casual kinda dress place is it? 8pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I've a buggering project due in on Monday thats pretty much eaten up every shaggin' plan I had made for the weekend, I'm raging I can't make it.

Ragin' I say!:mad:

Myself and G86 should be there. If anyone wants to PM me their number to find us on the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

I can't make it. :(
    I was really looking forward to my first tLL beers too.
    Ah well theres always next time.

Hope everyone that goes has a good night anyway. :)

Advertisement