Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Sat 29th Jan!!!Long stone pub. New Year tLL Beers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OK added venue to title and map to first post.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

bluewolf wrote: »
    I might go, casual kinda dress place is it? 8pm?
    Yep it would be casual. Hell they let me in. :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Wibbs wrote: »
    Yep it would be casual. Hell they let me in. :)

yeah but so did capitol :pac:

that's grand anyway sure I can probably drop in for a while

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

I won't make this as I'm not in Dublin this weekend but hope you all have a brilliant night. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

This thread is pretty quiet! There's another beers on so I'd say that's why numbers are scarce.

Myself and Clarebear will be out anyways, if anyones coming in on their own just drop me a pm for my number, just so no-ones left on their todd!:)

As for casual dress...the only bit of that I'm choosing to acknowledge is the word 'dress', I'm alll about the dresses:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'm at a house party that night, but if they decide to move into town I might try and herd everyone towards the longstone :) Only been to one LL meetup before so I'd love to get to another one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭smallgarden

might be able to pop along to this,havent been to boards beers in awhile.i find though that i have a goo at ladies lounge regularly but not much to say on the topics,at mo half of them seem to be locked

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I'll possibly drop in with Ms Lala :D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

I'm sure theres a few lads going to go tomorrow night as well, accidently on purpose ya know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

Pembily wrote: »
    I'll possibly drop in with Ms Lala :D

Yep Pembily and I are likely to make an appearance :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

hurray someone I'll know! o/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I'm hoping to be able to drop in later. The Longstone is a great choice of pub! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

Yay - strong possibility I may make this now... just waiting on the final nod that I'm not needed elsewhere!!

Will check in tomorrow when I know for definite!

G86 wrote: »
    There's another beers on so I'd say that's why numbers are scarce.
    Another beers!!!! :mad: How dare they! I'll have words :D Meh Dublin is a small town and there's enough crossover going on so it should be a good night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I can't make it :'(

Another beers!!!! :mad: How dare they! I'll have words :D Meh Dublin is a small town and there's enough crossover going on so it should be a good night :)

Haha, we'll see!:)

Looking forward to this, haven't been to an LL beers in over a year.

Novella wrote: »
    I can't make it :'(
    :(
    Haha, we'll see!:)
    we'll see? we'll see????? We'll make damn sure!! even if I have to show up and take names. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

:(

we'll see? we'll see????? We'll make damn sure!! even if I have to show up and take names. :)

only if you are dressed as a teacher in brown cords, a beige singlet with a white waistcoat, brown shoes, and a string vest

what's the other beers? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

This is what I get for not paying attention! I can't make it tonight, sorry :(

• Advertisement

what's the other beers? :confused:

It's a private forum, but a few posters from here going I think too, so Wibbs is right enough - could well end up overlapping.

On another note, I still haven't kicked my stupid headache, so prob be taking it easy on the oul drink tonight. Although...famous last words:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

considering it.......... although I did end up in a spot of bother last time!

Clarebear can't make it now :(

Clarebear can't make it now :(

Who is going ??

Who is going ??

I actually don't know? I was just going to meet her and call in then to see if anyone was around. But I don't know now.

I'm still trying to decide what to do!!!! I'd love to go........ I don't really know anyone going!

Myself and SarahMs will be there around 9ish :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I can't make it now, I've hurt my dodgy hip and am hobbling along like an aged crone :(

Myself and SarahMs will be there around 9ish :)

Lets go f*ucking mental... a la la la

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

OK, I can't make it. Annoyed cos I would have liked to. Defo the next time! Have a great night ladies!

Advertisement