Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Crusade

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I don't mind nWo; since that's a WCW thing and so it fits in nicely with TNA lol, since they recreate it every year it's quite natural :pac:

Wearing WWE merch to a TNA event -- I'll put it in different context; imagine you went to an Arsenal vs Chelsea match; and you went to the game wearing a Man Utd jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

A better comparison is going to a concert wearing a shirt of whoever the bands rivals are.

With football it would get really violent, really quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Ita only wrestling lads, I doubt anyone gave a sh*te what t shirts they were wearing in all honesty.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Well you get my point Flah; if anything support the people you've paid to see rather than the more successful competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I don't mind nWo; since that's a WCW thing and so it fits in nicely with TNA lol, since they recreate it every year it's quite natural :pac:

Pretty much my thoughts too, plus there was a sort of nWo reunion with Hogan/Hall/Nash in TNA last year.

I was kinda surprised to see so many Nexus and other current WWE shirts in the audience, especially for those few seconds that each wrestler took to pose for the crowd and have a look around, they would have seen 80% WWE shirts and 20% TNA shirts, almost felt a bit embarrassed.

It doesn't take much effort to show a bit of respect and don't wear current WWE t-shirts and WWE spinner Championship Belts to a TNA house show.

Anyone see the guy in the bWo t-shirt? He was a pretty huge guy too, really did look like the Blue Meanie!

• Advertisement
Advertisement