Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Is Ireland Such A Sh!thole?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

what really pisses me off and im not going to sound racist is seeing these Roma gypsies begging on the side of the road, sending their kids door to door begging and also claiming welfare of the state it sickens me. why arnt these people being deported ? id love to see the amount of money in total from our tax that these people are receiving yearly.
    then you have a lot of foreign taxi drivers charging illegal prices and not even having the proper legal documents to be a taxi driver which causes good Irish citizens to lose their jobs and go on the dole. theres more taxis in dublin then new york thats a shocking fact

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

You're talking through your arse tbh. You reap what you sow and all that jazz

If you can't manage to make a life for yourself here don't lambaste the entire country when most people are still able to live full and productive lives.

How exactly does the weather suck? I take it you'd prefer 365 days of sweltering heat and sunshine? lol

please tell me how you enjoy the weather in this country?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

paky wrote: »
    please tell me how you enjoy the weather in this country?

We have a moderate climate, which is far better than relentless heat or cold. I don't necessarily enjoy the weather but it's not bad. If I want a week in the sun I'll go on holiday but I wouldn't want to live somewhere that's uncomfortably warm throughout the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

paky wrote: »
    R_H_C_P i here you brother.

i went into a chinese the other day and tried to pay with my debit card. sorry they said, 15 euro limit for using your card. i left the chinese went next door to spar, cash machine out of order (no suprises there).
    didnt go back to the chinese. went next door to the offy, got 4 cans of karpackie for 5 euro. sorry they say, 7.50 limit on card. bought another 5 cans and went home drank 2 cans and went to bed.

that is ireland in a nutshell for ya. a pure and utter kip.

What? The whole country is a hole because you weren't able to use your debit card? Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

THIS POST sums Ireland up, people always have to compare other lives, look down on people, want to be better than people. Its your life just fcuking live it without caring about what others are doing. THATS Ireland for you.

This doesn't sum up Ireland or Irish people, everyone is like this in some way or another..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

ricero wrote: »
    what really pisses me off and im not going to sound racist is seeing these Roma gypsies begging on the side of the road, sending their kids door to door begging and also claiming welfare of the state it sickens me. why arnt these people being deported ? id love to see the amount of money in total from our tax that these people are receiving yearly.
    then you have a lot of foreign taxi drivers charging illegal prices and not even having the proper legal documents to be a taxi driver which causes good Irish citizens to lose their jobs and go on the dole. theres more taxis in dublin then new york thats a shocking fact

The sole reason that such people are on the street day after day is because people continue to give them money, and thus an incentive, to remain on the streets. If that stopped, Ireland would be cleared of street beggars very quickly.

If anything's a man-made problem, begging on the street is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Dionysus wrote: »
    The sole reason that such people are on the street day after day is because people continue to give them money, and thus an incentive, to remain on the streets. If that stopped, Ireland would be cleared of street beggars very quickly.

Even if people stop giving them money, they'll only focus more on robbery, mugging and pickpocketing.
    These 'people' are professionals at getting money illegally, so it makes no odds really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Dionysus wrote: »

there is absolutely no excuse for begging or sleeping on the streets in ireland today. there are more than enough outlets to help

ricero wrote: »
    what really pisses me off and im not going to sound racist is seeing these....

I'm not racist BUT.....

Ah sure, let' set up some big ovens in Mosney, eh? *Concentrate* the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭geespot

I'm not racist BUT.....

sure you must be a racist if you want to kill all the wasters in mosney who came here because of the ridiculously high social welfare surely if you wernt a racist you would be happy to put them on a boat and let them row to fcuk home although i admit to being a racist and would be happy to put a few holes in the boat when it would be a mile or two out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Just got back from traveling and as soon as I arrived, the first thing I seen were primitive skangers - it's good to be home etc.. Now, I've put some thought into this and I've come to the conclusion that it's our social system letting these "couldn't be bothered to do a days work when theres free money" maggots walk the same streets as regular folk.

Think about it.

The reason Ireland is such a sh!thole is because the burden of society in this country are given the means to live at a similar level as the rest of us, meaning, they are in a good position to impose their values or even their presence in our everyday lives.

People complain that these scumbags are hanging around their neighbourhoods. The reason they're hanging around your neighbourhood for christ sake is because they're given the money to live like you! If not, these sh!t-for-brains (honestly, basic intelligence needs to be beat into certain people) would be living in estates far far away from you.

If there was no social welfare, these people would soon find out how jolly it was to live in a wonderland.

It wasn't so depressing till you came back with your big rant, jaysus..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

I agree with the op

something needs to be done about all those poor people knocking around the place perhaps the op's daddy could give them some money so they could go travelling too!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

geespot banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

I'm not racist BUT.....

no no wait i got it! its not their fault that they are undereducated they just a little help concentrating, vee should send them all off to a camp to give zem some help..... a concentration camp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

Just got back from traveling and as soon as I arrived, the first thing I seen were primitive skangers - it's good to be home etc.. Now, I've put some thought into this and I've come to the conclusion that it's our social system letting these "couldn't be bothered to do a days work when theres free money" maggots walk the same streets as regular folk.

Think about it.

The reason Ireland is such a sh!thole is because the burden of society in this country are given the means to live at a similar level as the rest of us, meaning, they are in a good position to impose their values or even their presence in our everyday lives.

People complain that these scumbags are hanging around their neighbourhoods. The reason they're hanging around your neighbourhood for christ sake is because they're given the money to live like you! If not, these sh!t-for-brains (honestly, basic intelligence needs to be beat into certain people) would be living in estates far far away from you.

If there was no social welfare, these people would soon find out how jolly it was to live in a wonderland.

Are you from Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

you will always find me in the kitchen at parties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joeeduffy

geespot banned.

geespot here just to say what a sh1thole these boards or a permanent ban would be the only acceptable thing i have never had to read as much drivel as what goes on here and if you dont agree with everybody else you get banned mickey dolenz you sir or a complete pr1ck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

joeeduffy wrote: »
    geespot here just to say what a sh1thole these boards or a permanent ban would be the only acceptable thing i have never had to read as much drivel as what goes on here and if you dont agree with everybody else you get banned mickey dolenz you sir or a complete pr1ck

JERRY JERRY JERRY :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Nah.. Looked at the post that got ya banned geespot, and ya deserved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

jugger0 wrote: »
    We need another Great war to whittle down the numbers.

I offer to play the part of Hitler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You called me sir :)

Banned......again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

CorkMan wrote: »
    I offer to play the part of Hitler.
    I knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

mickey dolenz you sir or a complete pr1ck
    You called me sir :)

Banned......again

In fairness,he didnt call you a prick,he just presented a choice of sorts! :p

Advertisement