Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions- January 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭aurora 527

:)Current weather in Waterford
    Temp 0.7c
    Dew point -0.3c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Cool and calm in Galway City. Temp has risen to -0.5C from an earlier low of
    -1.6C

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

0.2c in Waterford City, Clear with frost setting in.

Live Temp Watch and Streaming webcam @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Very cold outside with heavy fog in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

Just finished of the first bar-b-q of the year, 3.5C, cloudy, time for bed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

:mad:

i think Gerrard missed the penalty on purpose to seal Hodgson's fate. we don't have a team to challenge for trophies, but we're definitely better than the current showing. The players don't believe in Hodgson.

oh sorry this is the weather forum:p

current condition are as follows: 0c. clear skies.
    Nacho Alan hanson had a very different view, he said Hogdson cant do much with them lot, they are nothing like pool teams of the past. In my opinion they are simply not good enough and have shown that recently doesnt matter if its Benitez or Hodgson.
    Look at their results from the start of the season, trying to seal Hodgsons fate since august eh? :pac: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/results/default.stm

PM me if you have any further points to add.

To make this a weather relevant post its around 1.7c here now, it was raining a while ago. this shouldnt even be called a cold spell, load of rubbish abit like liverpool :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

edit:forgot to say of course Hodgson doesnt help things , he has to take some of the blame, but theres only so much a manager can do if your team wont put in the effort. I think they need new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭pauldry

hey leave Liverpool alone.......

Die Hard here, 1.6c and very starry but didnt see any shooters:rolleyes:

pauldry wrote: »
    hey leave Liverpool alone.......

Die Hard here, 1.6c and very starry but didnt see any shooters:rolleyes:
    Sorry I was just kidding , on reflection the rubbish part was a bit provocative :o To make it up to you Il do a snowdance for sligo :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

Sandyford.....

Calm, clear frosty 0C.

Dark and starry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 leighma

Ballinrobe Co. Mayo

Frosty -2

Very dark clouds coming in from the west

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

leighma wrote: »
    Ballinrobe Co. Mayo

Frosty -2

Very dark clouds coming in from the west

Welcome my companion from Ballinrobe!!!!

You beat me to a report. Yes just above -2c here. Yesterday was a very mild, near spring like day here, the same today is possibly in store? Im sure i saw 10.5c on the car at one point, garden reported 9.4c high.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭aurora 527

Waterford, overcast, cold and frosty.
    current temp 0c
    Dp -0.4c:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Sunny, crisp morning. Lovely winters day.

Snowing here :) 5.6c dewpoint 0.9

• Registered Users Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Pangea wrote: »
    Nacho Alan hanson had a very different view, he said Hogdson cant do much with them lot, they are nothing like pool teams of the past. In my opinion they are simply not good enough and have shown that recently doesnt matter if its Benitez or Hodgson.
    Look at their results from the start of the season, trying to seal Hodgsons fate since august eh? :pac: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/results/default.stm

ok. final reply on this.

it's clear they are not of the standard of past teams, but this team is still the guts of the team that was running utd close a couple of seasons ago. so i still maintain they are far better than 12th position. the reason their performances are so woeful is they don't have confidence in Hodgson's management ability. you only have to look at other teams who do not have the players of the calibre of Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt, Agger in their team, that are currently in the top six, to see that a good manager can instill confidence in his players and get them to achieve more than their playing abilities would suggest.
    While players do have a responsibility to some extent, if they don't respect their manager and have confidence in him then this will show itself on the pitch. Which is what we are currently seeing in my opinion. Anyway Hodgson's days are numbered, it's just a question of finding his replacement.

back on topic, it's 3 c here now with clear skies.

Yes I agree but I think the players have to take some blame aswell and everything shouldnt be blamed on the manager. No doubt the players are capable of getting higher than 12th position but you get what you give on the pitch. Hodgson will be sacked soon I agree, P.S I heard steve staunton is looking for a job :pac:

On the Weather front that snow shower went as fast as it came.
    A bright day here now , with the sun breaking out at times.
    I think there is nothing to look forward too in this cold spell for me now, no snow on the horizon , and a warm week next week, lets hope we get the express from artcic regions towards the end of the month.

Snowing here now again :)

Temp 0.9c Dewpoint -1.0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Temp 2.3 DP 0.8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Big sand storm heading in over Tuam at the moment :eek::eek:

Took this a few seconds ago (looking NNE)
    sandstormonrowofhouses.jpg

Oh my god, its here! :eek: can't ..

breathe...

must get

air..

• Advertisement

-1.3c Dewpoint -2.5

Looking at the charts etc Pangea it seems Saturday from 3pm onwards could be our time to shine.. dont think anyone has noticed as they are all looking to the south...lol;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

clear and frosty here now, -1c

irish1967 wrote: »
    Looking at the charts etc Pangea it seems Saturday from 3pm onwards could be our time to shine.. dont think anyone has noticed as they are all looking to the south...lol;)
    Really? :) I havent heard much about the weekend, forecasting seems difficult at the moment so not im not expecting much.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Lovely sunny Winters day in Waterford City, Max temp was 4.7c and currently its 2.2c Dp -0.2c. Should be a frost later and then its onto the interesting stuff in the early hours on tomorrow morning ;)

Live Streaming Webcam and Data @ www.waterfordcityweather.com

Temp 0.1C
    Dewpoint -1.0C
    Calm & Dry

After another snow shower here, dusting of snow on the ground.
    Risen from -1.7 to -1.2 , Roads will be like a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭John mac

Light Grauple shower here. has been clear all evening.

<<< here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Snow & hail showers all day in West Donegal today but wasnt sticking

Back in Letterkenny again now for the first time since the 23rd of December and theres snow on the ground, probably 1 or 2cm on the grass, just a light dusting everywhere else. Strangely there wasnt anything in the hills, even around Meenaroy yet as soon as we hit Letterkenny everything was white

-0.9C, DP -2.5C at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭doOh

Big sand storm heading in over Tuam at the moment :eek::eek:

Took this a few seconds ago (looking NNE)
    sandstormonrowofhouses.jpg

Oh my god, its here! :eek: can't ..

breathe...

must get

air..

Anything might happen in Tuam rotfl

Advertisement