Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Brunker Collection sofas?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

The f*cking state of her...and that old rag she's wearing....honestly, Irish birds havent a notion how to be sexy. I mean, you're on Tv - wear something up your hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

You'd give her one if she promised to shut up. Unlikely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    You'd give her one if she promised to shut up. Unlikely.

I'd give her one anyway.

Beggars cant be choosers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The f*cking state of her...and that old rag she's wearing....honestly, Irish birds havent a notion how to be sexy. I mean, you're on Tv - wear something up your hole!
    But then you'd be howling "Cover up!" so "Irish birds" (on the basis of one): damned do, damned don't...

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

Yeah she could have made more of an effort, did she not realise it was more than a headshot that was involved!!
    From memory it was borderline frumpy..i will take a closer look next time:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

thread closed.

its become a hate thread full of pitch forks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement