Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Brunker Collection sofas?

Options
  • 31-12-2010 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Just saw an ad for these on TV.

Are they specifically designed to accommodate the garguantuan backsides of useless fat bints then, or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

No they are for everyone that wants a new sofa now but doesn't want to pay anything for 12 months, with an option of 4 years interest free credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I look forward to her collection of Brunker beds.

*gets coat and throws it in the fire, then get's nicer coat and runs out the door

*roots in the pockets and finds nothing and returns with coat to exchange for another one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Are they specifically designed to accommodate the garguantuan backsides of useless fat bints then, or what?

She reminds me of a sofa. Especially since she has inbuilt cushions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

They come with removable moles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

*Doesn't find another coat so leaves with the nice empty pocketed one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭emptybladder

Koloman wrote: »
    She reminds me of a sofa. Especially since she has inbuilt cushions.

Ah, I might have shot a batch her way 15 years ago, but jaysus, she HAS NOT aged well.

She reminds me more and more of Twink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

she'd get it!

I think she resembles a beanbag more than a sofa.

I think she's a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I would roide her and her bigs tits on her sofa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I like her wobbly bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Amanda Brunker can fcuk off with her couches!

Kasabian wrote: »
    I think she's a cracker.

If she sat on you she would crack you up alright.

WindSock wrote: »

*gets coat and throws it in the fire, then get's nicer coat and runs out the door

*roots in the pockets and finds nothing and returns with coat to exchange for another one

Penny's on Patrick Street?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭Cranky Mc Funhouse

I thought by avoiding the Sunday World and daytime t.v. I could avoid this waste of tits. Alas it was not to be.. the Brunker was too clever and has since employed a kind of guerilla style war on my senses. These 'hit and run' assaults are as genius as they are diabolical. WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭amacca

This thread should have been comedy gold by this stage

all I'm left with are fleeting glimpses of what could have been

Amanda Brunker is a big puffy lemon meringue tart..... I would expect nothing less of her own personal line of sofas

But I'd totally be able to ignore her chick lit twitter if I thought I'd get one and she knew any good publishers.

a sofa I mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I don't trust her craftsmanship when it comes to couches, but she certainly has impressive pillows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

They're a line of low cost furniture, featuring unnatural colours, artificial materials and - despite their 'loud', larger than life appearance - little by way of substance in terms of structure.

bonerm wrote: »
    I don't trust her craftsmanship when it comes to couches, but she certainly has impressive pillows.

Yes...I can imagine her trying to glue the frame together with kir royale and then upholstering the thing in Duck parfait and old copies of cosmo

mmmmmmmmm Duck Parfait

writing addendums to my posts in small point type is my new 'thing'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

AMANDA_BRUNKER__Blon_86925t.jpg

p45.jpg

abrunker-blog1.jpg

I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Amanda Brunker Collection sofas?

Cum-stained casting couches.

p45.jpg

abrunker-blog1.jpg

I would.

As would I my good man.....as would I.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Seriously for years I have wondered what is the point of Amanda Brunker, where did she come from, what actual talent or skills does the woman have and why are people willing to pay her money to do things. She's like the Paris Hilton of Ireland except even more annoying and loathsome.

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Seriously for years I have wondered what is the point of Amanda Brunker, where did she come from, what actual talent or skills does the woman have and why are people willing to pay her money to do things. She's like the Paris Hilton of Ireland except even more annoying and loathsome.

I know....I've searched high and low and I just cant seem to find any good videos of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

p45.jpg

abrunker-blog1.jpg

I would.

Mmmmm.... fun bags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Seriously for years I have wondered what is the point of Amanda Brunker, where did she come from, what actual talent or skills does the woman have and why are people willing to pay her money to do things.

She launched herself like some bloated iceberg of mediocrity in the Sindo a few years back. She spoke about her 'wild years' (but made no mention of why they would be considered such) and her "notorious liasons" (but failed to mention what made them considered such either). A fame hungry individual with a brass neck.

Nodin wrote: »
    She launched herself like some bloated iceberg of mediocrity in the Sindo a few years back.

Class...thats the kind of imagery I was expecting.....

I can imagine some dignitary smashing a bottle of champagne over her before she rolls off a ramp into a full buffet ripping the side out of a society column editor on the sinking ship print media before sinking slowly into the inky depths out of shot.

much like a standard night out in lillies

I still would...shhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

Some fucker stole me coat. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Nodin wrote: »
    A fame hungry individual with a brass neck.

And a ‘brass-ier’ pallor (pallor, not grammatically correct, but you get my meaning).

I too am at a loss (less of a loss than the customers, of many sofa providers, who having placed booking deposits see their cash disappear into the ether along with the company) as to why this ‘star’ is flogging haberdashery or why anyone would buy the hype never mind the chaise longue.

My only conclusion on this matter is that some other wanabee with links to the world of floor coverings convinced this mega star that Ireland could be saved by yet more soft furnishing purchased on the never-never. But I could be wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement