Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Brunker Collection sofas?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭amacca

TJJP wrote: »

My only conclusion on this matter is that some other wanabee with links to the world of floor coverings convinced this mega star that Ireland could be saved by yet more soft furnishing purchased on the never-never. But I could be wrong.

I'd imagine it went something like this at the focus group meeting

executive1: "right..so its agreed..we need a celebrity to front our advertising campaign as lord knows this ****e wont sell itself"

executive2: "agreed....but we dont have much of a budget...whose cheap and available......we could throw in a sofa....nah cant see any old media whore going for it"

executive3: "guys...did one of you leave an amanda brunker shaped sofa outside the window?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Who the fukc likes that pig? Amanda, if you're reading this, you're a fukcing fat pig and I hate you. Everyone in this thread despises you and wishes you nothing but suffering in your life. I hope you choke on your sofas.

Who the fukc likes that pig? Amanda, if you're reading this, you're a fukcing fat pig and I hate you. Everyone in this thread despises you and wishes you nothing but suffering in your life. I hope you choke on your sofas.

yikes...not satisfied with the sofa you bought then!

You still would though...would'nt you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Well theres "subtle" off to the pub for the night....

amacca wrote: »
    yikes...not satisfied with the sofa you bought then!

You still would though...would'nt you?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

I wouldn't ride her if she had pedals!

punchdrunk wrote: »
    I wouldn't ride her if she had pedals!

Each to his own I suppose.

Still I wouldn't ride her if she had pedals either......I find women with pedals attached to them quite unattractive.

What if she was smearing a jumbo breakfast roll all over herself and it had been a while since you had eaten?

oh and she was wearing nothing but a good sturdy pair of work boots and a very revealing high viz jacket?

what then?....hmmmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mike Strutter

I would start by p!ssing all over this fcuk pig.

Then

I would skull fcuk her within an inch of her life and make her vomit all over my fat fcuking cock ala max hardcore.

Who said romance is dead !
    Stick that in your fcuking next excuse for a novel you c-unt

Bet ! get banned for this hahahahahahahah

Then

I would skull fcuk her within an inch of her life and make her vomit all over my fat fukcing cock ala max hardcore.

Stick that in your ****ing next escuse for a novel you c-unt

She writes novels?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

AMANDA_BRUNKER__Blon_86925t.jpg

p45.jpg

abrunker-blog1.jpg

I would.

I just did......just there....by myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

She writes novels?

kinda in the same way as Britney Spears produces records ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

http://www.lifes2good.ie/MoreCelebritiesSays/tabid/87/ItemId/33/Default.aspx?gclid=CMTR5bbBl6YCFQse4QodWT4kZgI hope the sofas will last longer than her slimming drink :rolleyes: She would want to go back on the shake diet again as she is getting bigger by the day.

Nah

But its useful for wiping your arse after a sh!te if you run out of Andrex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

What ever happended to the Naomi Cambell sofa??

Black leathear sofa with pink cushions :D

I hope the sofas will last longer than her slimming drink :rolleyes: She would want to go back on the shake diet again as she is getting bigger by the day.

I’m so happy that I’ve managed to keep my figure since, but of course we all fluctuate a bit at times as we indulge but I try to keep myself in check by drinking the tea and taking the supplements when I feel I need to.

Shes fluctuated to as big as a fcuking house

I really do despair. And we wonder why our country is so fukced. People are buying Amanda Brunker novels. 'Hmm... what's that Brian Dobson - the government has been ripping us off and now we've no money and we're going to get taxed into oblivi...wait. What's this? AN AMANDA BRUNKER NOVEL AND A SOFA? WELL HAPPY FUKCING DAYS! Now I can dream of being a fat talentless media pig scum too! Yipee. I want to fukc Gerry Ryan and lick Brunker's Bunker at the same time.' That's the problem. Probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

Amanda Brunker fat? :confused:

I reckon she's delectably voluptuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Then

I would skull fcuk her within an inch of her life and make her vomit all over my fat fcuking cock ala max hardcore.

Stick that in your fcuking next excuse for a novel you c-unt

You write romantic novels? Or am I confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Big cushions on them. I can forgive the lack of overall quality and overly loud design.

AntiMatter wrote: »
    Amanda Brunker fat? :confused:

I reckon she's delectably voluptuous.
    There isn't shape nor size to her. + her wobbly bits will be heading south from now on, that is if they aren't headed in that direction already.

• Advertisement

TJJP wrote: »
    You write romantic novels? Or am I confused.

Champagne babes and Champagne kisses by Amanda Brunker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

WindSock wrote: »
    I look forward to her collection of Brunker beds.

just once she's not on the top brunk

There isn't shape nor size to her. + her wobbly bits will be heading south from now on, that is if they aren't headed in that direction already.

Her pics on google images are a little more convincing than your posts. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭maxextz

i hate that dumb bint.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Am I alone in thinking she is acutally a quite attractive woman.

Shes hardly obese in fairness! Yes she has a big chest but a lot of women have including myself, and I never had anything negative said about it!

Come on, she got a job promoting sofas, Ive seen the ad, they look like nice sofas and are reasonably priced. I dont see any problem with her to be honest. So many "celebs" are totally anorexic looking and have no spark, at least she seems pretty fiesty and is probably a good laugh too.

Shes hardly obese in fairness! Yes she has a big chest but a lot of women have including myself, and I never had anything negative said about it!

Come on, she got a job promoting sofas, Ive seen the ad, they look like nice sofas and are reasonably priced. I dont see any problem with her to be honest. So many "celebs" are totally anorexic looking and have no spark, at least she seems pretty fiesty and is probably a good laugh too.

I agreed...whole lotta rosie

and tbh I was with you until you said they looked like nice sofas.

then I knew you were a person with questionable taste in sitting room furniture...now I don't trust you or your opinion of Amanda Brunker.

AntiMatter wrote: »
    Her pics on google images are a little more convincing than your posts. :p
    http://www.lensload.com/blog/archives/Naomi-Brosnan-Exhibition051.jpg :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

amacca wrote: »
    I agreed...whole lotta rosie

and tbh I was with you until you said they looked like nice sofas.

then I knew you were a person with questionable taste in sitting room furniture...now I don't trust you or your opinion of Amanda Brunker.

aww **** - you can see me (turns off webcam.....):o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

I don't think it's about that in fairness, not for me at least. It's about being told how to live your life by a fake plastic construct who now expects you to buy their furnishings. I have always despised her, not for herself, but for her meaningless meandering and what she represents, that which others now try to emulate far too often.

It isn’t ok to look like a Satsuma; yo-yo dieting isn’t healthy, and the crap she peddles (see links above from her earlier career as a possible example) probably don’t help either. It’s fakery of the lowest order, and those with the most to lose fall for it. That’s the real crime in what she does. The diet sales stuff is old news, now it’s selling a sofa you really don’t need and really can't afford. What a bint.

And what a waste. My only hope is that what's left of Ireland is better than this crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement