Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

I find PP bets often don't show up there, was the same on last weeks event, so not sure what the deal is

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have a few bets on across both events and some also tied in with the football to make it interesting. Great having these 2 cards this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Paddy was 1-3

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Still is, better value of 7/5 on Paddy winning by submission

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

backed umalatov at 27/20 a few weeks back, biggest single in a while
    odds were too good to turn down, wouldnt be disappointed if
    I lost though

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    backed umalatov at 27/20 a few weeks back, biggest single in a while
    odds were too good to turn down, wouldnt be disappointed if
    I lost though

cant win on this anymore but happy to get half my stake back this time
    this kinda makes up for the 50 I had on umalatov

3/1 story taken at end of round two
    insurance on gunni at end of round 4
    wish there were more doing live betting on this

18fxat.jpg

Paddy by sub 7/5
    njokuani 11/10
    paddy power
    double to get me the rest of my money back

mailburner wrote: »
    Paddy by sub 7/5
    njokuani 11/10
    paddy power
    double to get me the rest of my money back

fight on but a silly bet
    don't know anything about kelades, turns out he's not bad at all
    betting blind a bad idea

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭johnpro

After a hugely successful accumulator in Vegas it's good to know that balance has been restored to the universe....love gunni and paddy but from a financial point of view they killed me tonight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

PP paying about 10/1 (accum) on a brazilian clean sweep on the main card this weekend. Worth a punt for a small stake and no doubt but there are better odds available elsewhere if you fancied it. Elkins/Martins is the danger here. Never seen this Martins guy fight and know FA about him. He has a lot of KO wins on his record though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭weemcd

Any good odds on Hunt v Werdum yet?

Much as I like Hunt it's short notice for him and Werdum is a real handful. Would expect Werdum by sub or submission unless Hunt tags him early and puts him to sleep.

Hunt would have fits if this goes to the ground

went with the aldo texeira double which pays very close to evens (hills)

I'm giving up for the year if I can get either of these two beat

fail to see how texeira can lose to davis and aldo won't lose at home to the little fella imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭weemcd

10er Treble of Aldo, Glover and Ferreira on betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Double of Glover and aldo by ko

Single on Kotani by sub,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Done a Davis and Aldo double.

Not a great card and dont see a lot of finishes in the main event so went for 5 wins by points for Aldo, Glover, Maldonado, Elkins and Ferreira.

Stuck a small treble on Aldo, Glover and Maldonado then to cover myself hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Not been too exciting barring the Andre Fili opener

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

treble - Aldo & Maldonado win & Davis on points

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Is the teixera davis fight anytime soon lads?

This one about to start is the one before it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Cheers have teixera in a double with aldo, suppose i may get outa the cot to watch it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Devastator wrote: »
    treble - Aldo & Maldonado win & Davis on points

Congrats. I got 4/1 on a Davis & Aldo double, so I'm curious what odds you got for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Congrats. I got 4/1 on a Davis & Aldo double, so I'm curious what odds you got for that?

:D in a slightly worse for wear state at that time on a saturday night I messed up my bet, but in a good way lol Meant to do the 3 in a small treble but instead I done a patent for about 5 times my intended stake but worked out well because it meant I won more. Heres in individual odds from PP

Aldo 2/5
    Maldonando 8/11
    Davis points 10/3

• Registered Users Posts: 39,038 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Surprised at the amount if people backing Teixeira. He was a terrible price.
    Was shocked whe I seen Davis at 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Mellor wrote: »

Couldn't believe it either so i wen't for a Mendes Davis double at 10/1. Was worth a punt.

Davei141 wrote: »
    Couldn't believe it either so i wen't for a Mendes Davis double at 10/1. Was worth a punt.

I had Elkins by decision, Maldonado on points, Davis on Points, but funking Mendez by knockout! Why!!!

I'd imagine most people were backing Teixera as part of a multiple in fairness.

Did you back Davis at 5/2??

• Registered Users Posts: 39,038 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

John_D80 wrote: »
    I'd imagine most people were backing Teixera as part of a multiple in fairness.

Did you back Davis at 5/2??
    That makes no difference to the value. Bad price is a bad price regardless of single/double/multi.

Wasn't trying to aftertime, but yeah I backed Davis as a 5/2 single.

That makes no difference to the value. Bad price is a bad price regardless of single/double/multi.

Wasn't trying to aftertime, but yeah I backed Davis as a 5/2 single.

Obviously as a single there was no value in in him but In fairness Teixera was a big favourite here (not just on paper either) and including him in a multiple made a lot of sense to increase a payout. He would have been the anchor on a lot of accumulators over the weekend and would have increased value for these bets. Not massively but he would have.

• Advertisement

:confused:

But Glover was the favourite, his price reflected that. Bad price is a bad price, but Davis was 5/2 because he wasnt expected to win. Dont see why anyone would bet on a fighter they think is going to lose because he has better odds. If you are having a punt just based on odds and a nice multiple sure, but if you are basing it on the fighters and performance etc most would have bet on Glover.

Advertisement