Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

weemcd wrote: »
    Brutal card for picks. Anybody win anything apart from that accum?

Awful day at the bookies

Yes...but you know, after timing and all that

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Moved the other posts re:the name change so you can get some other suggestions unless ya prefer wait till the tattoo shop opens on Tuesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

What's the big deal about this aftertiming?
    What's the harm in someone saying Jesus I had a bad night etc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Axwell wrote: »
    Moved the other posts re:the name change so you can get some other suggestions unless ya prefer wait till the tattoo shop opens on Tuesday :)

Nah, he said he'd get a tattoo. Stick to your word imo. Wait till Tuesday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

callaway92 wrote: »

Your still caught up in my net lol x

• Advertisement

smilerf wrote: »

Well that wouldnt be after timing for a start..

After timing - When a person claims to be on the good side of a bet or prediction after the result without proving any evidence before or during the event.

i.e coming on saying I won 1000 Eur last night without coming in her posting the bet you were putting on before the fights..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

no harm in that to be fair the problem is when someone comes in with a big look at all the money i won spiel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Depp wrote: »
    no harm in that to be fair the problem is when someone comes in with a big look at all the money i won spiel

I dont mind it to be honest, but maybe its because iv been using this thread for so long youd know whos taking the piss or whos not, But even if they were taking the piss i couldnt care less really. It gets some people angry though.

callaway92 wrote: »

To be fair to the lad no one deserves that tattoo, if he does a name change that's sufficient and will cost him a lot less :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

To be fair to the lad no one deserves that tattoo, if he does a name change that's sufficient and will cost him a lot less :pac:

haha true.

• Advertisement

I was gonna say ill run down o connel st in the nip Ha I gave him zero chance and done my money on rockhold first round ko too 2 weeks walking off a movie set madness.

Lads lets be real here Gamebred is no Jon Anik it would never happen!

Anik had no choice he was getting slapped if he didnt fix that beef

Gamebred wrote: »
    Anik had no choice he was getting slapped if he didnt fix that beef

Not going to lie id have done it myslef wouldnt want the Diaz bros after me at an event haah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

ASOT wrote: »
    Not going to lie id have done it myslef wouldnt want the Diaz bros after me at an event haah

in other news guida has a six month suspension for concussion, and not from the ortega fight :D

Anyways there is an after timing thread in the gambling forum for anyone that wants to use it..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055948463&page=57

Posted my own there from last night #humblebrag

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

So if someone wins and has proof they can gloat?

So if someone wins and has proof they can gloat?

In the thread i posted above yes..in here no.

Anyways there is an after timing thread in the gambling forum for anyone that wants to use it..

Well played, shocking cash out going into the last fight.

Well played, shocking cash out going into the last fight.

Yeah wasnt even worth taking. I had a few one earlier in the night before the event kicked off, first few fights scuppered most of them so I stuck on 3 more small Acca's with just the main card. Said with one of them I would just go with the upsets as usually there is one or two that ruin my bets. So did that and once Hendo won I went in and flipped the UFC picks as well saying its all or nothing with the bet and that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Depp wrote: »
    I dont mind it to be honest, but maybe its because iv been using this thread for so long youd know whos taking the piss or whos not, But even if they were taking the piss i couldnt care less really. It gets some people angry though.

It pisses me off. IMO its ppl posting anything after the event has happened. Most of us will put on here what our bets are for the night before it kicks off, so anyone coming in after just feels like a FU if they're claiming to have won. Its basically just gloating. Have some balls and say before the event :) FS last night was the 1st winning bets I've had come up in a while :D

Unlucky, tbh I dunno if I would have let it ride either. I might have cashed and threw a whack on the single

Devastator wrote: »
    Unlucky, tbh I dunno if I would have let it ride either. I might have cashed and threw a whack on the single

Unlucky? It won.

Unlucky? It won.

unlucky for cashing out before Bisping....or did I get the wrong end of that stick?

unlucky for cashing out before Bisping....or did I get the wrong end of that stick?

I didnt cash out, said it wasnt worth it and let it role.

I didnt cash out, said it wasnt worth it and let it role.

oh my bad. Very nice, please no more linking to aftertiming posts though. Don't wanna have to report you ;)

oh my bad. Very nice, please no more linking to aftertiming posts though. Don't wanna have to report you ;)

Its in an after timing thread.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

:eek::cool:

I'd take that every week :D
    Outstanding stuff, great picking

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

*edit* Complete wrong thread.

mailburner wrote: »
    Outstanding stuff, great picking

I couldn't see anything but Cruz on points. Hendo was a lucky pick, I just thought he's the underdog, but punchers chance....and that punch is the H Bomb so stick it in for a laugh. I'm going to look at the "to go the distance" fights a lot more in future. Penne/Andrade was 6/4 & Poirier/Green 11/8, I was looking at their records and they all only had about 1/4 of their fights go the distance, so thought the odds were very good value.

• Advertisement

f**kin paddypower :mad:

They've odds for all ufc200 fights but only for 2 fights(Main & Co main) on this weekends card! I thought they must be waiting on other sites to put up odds as they don't know their arse from their elbow but other sites already have odds for all the fights.

I sent them msg on twitter and they came back with, check back on Friday! :rolleyes: By Friday I could have wiped my balance on the Euros :mad:

Advertisement