Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's my Paul Galvin "Galvinised" thread???

Options

Comments

amdublin wrote: »
    I'd bet on it.

No mention of girlfriend or anything in the docu.....

I must be gay so as I'm single :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Hmmm, I think it's becoming fairly clear why the OP started this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Resi12 wrote: »
    God forbid him doing what e likes rather than staying in such an important position hating it.

Enlighten us on what is he doing then? playing GAA isn't a full time job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

I actually really enjoyed that documentary. He's completely his own man, and doesn't listen to small-minded Ireland and let it dictate his life for him, which I feel a lot of people do. There's definitely something admirable in that. Plus he is a truly great player.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

wixfjord wrote: »
    Hmmm, I think it's becoming fairly clear why the OP started this thread.

What's becoming clear :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Jayob10 wrote: »

Who knows, why the fcuk do you even care?

Did you watch the doc at all at all? Or just see "Paul Galvin" on the homepage and decide to come in and air your narrow minded opinion?!

This clear enough for you?
    Mother of god.
    :eek:

Omg I think all this shopping is a sign of a very sad man.
    "terrible picture"

He's so bloody vain. It's very embarrassing.
    He looks like he is wearing his sisters cardigan :(
    Can he breathe in that tshirt buttoned so tight.

Maybe lack of oxygen to the brain is the cause of the looniness??
    He's seems a bit immature.

Trains as a teacher and then he decides he doesn't like the rules, rigidity, the books...what was he expecting :confused:
    He's on the cusp of something big.

Big nervous breakdown in my opinion.
    I'd bet on it.

coconut5 wrote: »
    I actually really enjoyed that documentary. He's completely his own man, and doesn't listen to small-minded Ireland and let it dictate his life for him, which I feel a lot of people do. There's definitely something admirable in that. Plus he is a truly great player.

Brilliant player no doubt about it.

However, you can be of the disposition not to let small minded ireland dictate your life and still be a twat.

Galvin doesnt have a passion for clothes or alternative or Hip Hop Music. He has a passion for seeing himself in the paper. He adores publicity.

Did you watch the doc at all at all? Or just see "Paul Galvin" on the homepage and decide to come in and air your narrow minded opinion?!

of course I watched it. And you will see that I have praised the guy for being a superb footballer. Huge fan of Galvin the footballer.

But this documentary does go to show that he is a flute of the highest order.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

This clear enough for you?
    Mother of god.

That I started a thread to comment on a tv program :confused:
    And that I posted comments on what i saw on the program :confused:

Why did you originally come on to this thread :confused:

of course I watched it. And you will see that I have praised the guy for being a superb footballer. Huge fan of Galvin the footballer.

But this documentary does go to show that he is a flute of the highest order.

Why exactly?

Ps. You're not being clear at all.

What is your point?

Mother of God.

Edit.
    I don't know how that little green face popped into this post!!!! Is NOT supposed to be there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

INo mention of girlfriend or anything in the docu.....

No mention of a boyfriend either so that throws your theory out the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Galvin doesnt have a passion for clothes or alternative or Hip Hop Music. He has a passion for seeing himself in the paper. He adores publicity.

That doesn't make him a twat in my eyes, and the papers will print stuff whether he enjoys the publicity or not.

Why exactly?

Well for me vanity is not exactly a good attribute.

"tell me something good about yourself"
    "let me see, omg I am so vain. I am so good at being vain. I've practised being vain for a while now and eh, yeah I'm vain. Like really vain"

Doesn't really happen does it?!

Edit.
    Just to clarify. He didn't say the above. My example of how being vain is not exactly some thing you use as an example of a good attribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

paul, if you're reading this, how do ya fancy a coffee?? :-P

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    No mention of a boyfriend either so that throws your theory out the window.

True.

Twas just a theory.....as you said yourself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Glad you started the thread. Truly bizarre documentary about a bizarre man.

You can't script something as funny as that was :pac:

Well for me vanity is not exactly a good attribute.

"tell me something good about yourself"
    "let me see, omg I am so vain. I am so good at being vain. I've practised being vain for a while now and eh, yeah I'm vain. Like really vain"

Doesn't really happen does it?!

I missed some of it. That is hardly what he said. You just really have a bone to pick with him and it's quite odd..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Bogsnorkler

I kinda admire him after this. He doesn't give a ****e, fair play

Still he is a very strange fish and i'm afraid he'll never make it as a DJ going on this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Rocksteadykk

amdublin clearly has somethin against Galvin...kinda pathetic really. Fair enough the documentary wasnt great but will you relax a bit ffs. He's not doin u any harm is he? Unless ur that fish he hooked

I missed some of it. That is hardly what he said. You just really have a bone to pick with him and it's quite odd..

Sorry!

I'll go back and edit to ensure it does not look like he said this. I meant he came across as vain. And that being vain is not exactly a nice attribute.

Again. I started the thread to discuss the program. Is it my fault that the fella (in my opinion) wore hideous clothes and that I stated that.
    Is it my fault that he squeezed himself into ridiculous skinny jeans?
    Is it my fault that in my opinion he is an immature person with spending problem?

I just commented on what I saw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I think he came across as an all right guy? but I have a flu and a temp of 39.8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Sorry!

I'll go back and edit to ensure it does not look like he said this. I meant he came across as vain. And that being vain is not exactly a nice attribute.

Again. I started the thread to discuss the program. Is it my fault that the fella (in my opinion) wore hideous clothes and that I stated that.
    Is it my fault that in my opinion he is an immature person with spending problem?

Don't forget the keyring on his keys which is a photograph of himself. He's a nutjob.

Sorry!

No but you early have some kind of problem and is really childish. I mean why do you care if he wears skinny jeans or spends his own money on stuff he wants. Get a life, jealousy is an awful sin.

amdublin clearly has somethin against Galvin...kinda pathetic really. Fair enough the documentary wasnt great but will you relax a bit ffs. He's not doin u any harm is he? Unless ur that fish he hooked

Omg!!!

AGAIN!
    I started the thread to discuss the program. Is it my fault that the fella (in my opinion) wore hideous clothes and that I stated that.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Rocksteadykk

Omg!!!

AGAIN!
    I started the thread to discuss the program. Is it my fault that the fella (in my opinion) wore hideous clothes and that I stated that.

Yeah thats all you were trying to do....

No but you early have some kind of problem and is really childish. I mean why do you care if he wears skinny jeans or spends his own money on stuff he wants. Get a life, jealousy is an awful sin.

Are you at all concerned about his behaviours???

What kind of person flys up to Kerry to go shopping in Dublin??

Maybe. And just maybe. And in my opinion only, somebody who is unhappy with their life and trying to fill a big hole with material items.

Ps. Again (re the skinny jeans). I just posted on what I saw ie a fat @rse squeezed into skinny jeans. What's my crime?

• Advertisement

No your being a bloody coward thinking your the tough guy slagging him off using this thread as a cover to do it. Your not even talking about the show but his attire. Get over it man, as others have said it looks pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement