Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's my Paul Galvin "Galvinised" thread???

Options
  • 28-12-2010 10:45pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Am I going crazy?!

Where's my thread?!

Anyone watching the programme?? God he's got sh1t taste in clothes. Tracksuit top under blazer anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

:eek:

Omg I think all this shopping is a sign of a very sad man.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 laic11

Tracksuit under blazer = disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The last thread was a train wreck of homophobic comments. If I cleaned it up, there would have been 3 valid comments left (out of about 38). It was less hassle for me to delete it, tbh.

I'll leave this open for now, but if you find that it vanishes later on, you'll know what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

He really does have sh1t taste in clothes.

Funny thing about it is that he seems to really fancy himself :pac:

Bless his heart.

Mr E wrote: »
    The last thread was a train wreck of homophobic comments. If I cleaned it up, there would have been 3 valid comments left (out of about 38). It was less hassle for me to delete it, tbh.

I'll leave this open for now, but if you find that it vanishes later on, you'll know what happened.

Is he gay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh_Noes wrote: »

Bless his heart.

Who else would :p

Why is this show on :confused:

AHHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!!! SKINNY JEANS!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Oh_Noes wrote: »

Bless his heart.

Seriously. I think this program is a bit of a Sinead O'Connor in the Late Late episode.

He looks so tired in some shots.

I can see him in five years when he is more, I don't know, "normal" talking about this program "I was in a very bad place" etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Why would he do this show...He comes across as such a gob****e. Lol at his keyring with a pic of himself.

laic11 wrote: »
    AHHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!!! SKINNY JEANS!!!!!

Skinny jeans, fat @rse, Shetland pony legs. Not a good look.

• Advertisement

Hehe missed the keyring of himself...thats brilliant! Must rewind it later

Kinda reminds me of George Dawes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

amdublin wrote: »
    Skinny jeans, fat @rse, Shetland pony legs. Not a good look.

the jeans are horrendous but i wouldn't be slagging his physique, the man is pure muscle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

I dont understand how this makes primetime tv?? not too sure about Mr galvins taste in clothes but whatever floats his boat! each to their own and all that.... Have to admit he is a gifted gaa player but unreal tempermental!!!

"terrible picture"

He's so bloody vain. It's very embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Hopefully, one day he'll come out of the closet and be at peace with himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Mr E wrote: »

Certainly was.
    Granted Galvin leaves himself open to a bit of slagging (i can see how the "hardman vs sensitive fashionista" dichotomy could provide great giggles), but you gotta laugh all the same at how the sophisticates of boards unironically adopt a mentality some twelve year olds on Youtube would cringe at.
    Left thinking WTF myself.

Eek!

Red jumper. Blue shirt. Weird collar. Buttoned right up tight around his neck.

Why?!

He looks like he is wearing his sisters cardigan :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who else would :p

Why is this show on :confused:

Probably because you're (presumably) watching it. :pac: :p

• Advertisement

AAAAH!!!!! TIGHTY-WHITEYS!!!!!

Probably because you're (presumably) watching it. :pac: :p

I can't stop watching it ...............eeekk:confused:

laic11 wrote: »
    AAAAH!!!!! TIGHTY-WHITEYS!!!!!

Actually more saggy-waggy loosey-wooseys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

what is with the very tight pants or is it a pair of tights, poor man is losing it

I'd say he's got some savage credit card bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

amdublin wrote: »
    I'd say he's got some savage credit card bill.

I'd say that... sure didn't he mention flying to dublin for shopping?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

He's all fashion but doesn't seem to have any sense of style whatsoever. He's 30 and is dresssing like an indie teen, it looks terrible. He should get out of shopping in topman.

Can he breathe in that tshirt buttoned so tight.

Maybe lack of oxygen to the brain is the cause of the looniness??

Poor fella feels like he's so victamised...

• Advertisement

offaly1 wrote: »
    I'd say that... sure didn't he mention flying to dublin for shopping?!?!

Who does that :confused:

He's a fekn ex teacher for gods sake

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement