Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's my Paul Galvin "Galvinised" thread???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 laic11

For a lad that's into fashion, he seems to be allergic to keeping his clothes on himself!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

padi89 wrote: »
    He's all fashion but doesn't seem to have any sense of style whatsoever. He's 30 and is dresssing like an indie teen, it looks terrible. He should get out of shopping in topman.

He said he watches "The City" on MTV. Someone should tell this guy that he's a grown man.

He reckons the stuff about him being a media whore p1sses him off yet the program is about him and him alone, tad paradoxical. Shocking taste in clothes, trying too hard to be metro sexual me thinks, wtf is with the beard. He doesn't come across too badly though in fairness to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

anyone not find him... kinda... nice looking? no?:o okay...:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Seems to lack in common sense, to say the least,car-crash tv

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    He said he watches "The City" on MTV. Someone should tell this guy that he's a grown man.

Yes, how dare he be an individual and like what he likes. He is a man, he should be watching sports drinking beer grrrr..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

If he skips the opportunity to watch himself on the Sunday Game then I'll eat my Boot Cut jeans....;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

RoverJames wrote: »
    He doesn't come across too badly though in fairness to him.

Really :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

did he just say he was heading off to meet Jay Z, as jay z wanted to meet him???

he looks a bit like charlie bird with a beard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Legend of a player, no matter what else he has done or is though.

If Limerick (say) had him they'd be All Ireland contenders, he is that good, imo. He'd walk onto any team.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I don't think the shopping and going to NY is what this fella needs to get him back "on an even keel"

christ almighty! if this was comedy it would be genius!

shot of him walking onto the training pitch in skinny jeans with socks pulled up over the bottom of them! lol

this is gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

clairek6 wrote: »
    anyone not find him... kinda... nice looking? no?:o okay...:pac:

Yea he is kinda good looking, but in his gaa gear, and not in those skinnies!!thou he is fairly decent looking in shorts and topless:-O

lol at the job stuff, students and staff reckoned he dressed like a knob end, no sh1t :eek: I'm withdrawing the comment where I said he doesn't come across too badly :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Resi12 wrote: »
    Yes, how dare he be an individual and like what he likes. He is a man, he should be watching sports drinking beer grrrr..

When your dad starts watching Hannah Montana, tell me it's not weird...

Legend of a player, no matter what else he has done or is though.

If Limerick (say) had him they'd be All Ireland contenders, he is that good, imo. He'd walk onto any team.

oh no doubt about it. this programme is doing him no favours though.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Lot of pure ****e and spite in this thread.
    Im no fan, and sure he's not a normal Kerry footballer, but in fairness he has been treated unfairly.

Also a few comments from the old "oh he's not wearing stonewashed jeans, drinking generic lager and watching The Sunday Game" brigade.

Fair ****s to the man for giving up what he sees as a boring job and going out and doing something he likes.

He's seems a bit immature.

Trains as a teacher and then he decides he doesn't like the rules, rigidity, the books...what was he expecting :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Jayob10 wrote: »
    christ almighty! if this was comedy it would be genius!

shot of him walking onto the training pitch in skinny jeans with socks pulled up over the bottom of them! lol

this is gas!

He is like a character. Alan Partridge or something....What's with the jeans?

row of pink tents :pac:

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »

Trains as a teacher and then he decides he doesn't like the rules, rigidity, the books...what was he expecting :confused:

id agree with ya 100%

i heard about this show and was wondering what the fuss was all about, but watching this is pretty staggering. The lad has no common sense, fair play to him for putting himself out there with his fancy clothes and all that but this is strange in the extreme.

The funny thing about it all is that he doesnt actually have that good of a dress sense and i dont think he knows much about music, its like he thinks acting this way and saying "he enjoys Jay Z etc......" will land him in a fashion media career, theres a bit more to it than that mate :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Is he gay??? :rolleyes:

When your dad starts watching Hannah Montana, tell me it's not weird...

Difference between the city and Hannah Montana..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Jayob10 wrote: »
    oh no doubt about it. this programme is doing him no favours though.

Meh, the only public opinion he'll care about is that of Kerry people. Different world down there.

He's on the cusp of something big.

Big nervous breakdown in my opinion.

Is he gay??? :rolleyes:

I'd bet on it.

No mention of girlfriend or anything in the docu.....

amdublin wrote: »

God forbid him doing what e likes rather than staying in such an important position hating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

No mention of girlfriend or anything in the docu.....

Ya I was waiting to see if there he would mention anyone but he didn't :rolleyes:

nah hes not gay, I think he is extremely heterosexual in fact. Very very into himself.

I'd say he enjoys the fact that he stands out in kerry in his mish mash of top man gear, and the fact that only himself and the local DJ have bought Jay Z stuff. He is only unique down there. Anywhere else in Ireland and hes just a bit of a flute.

• Advertisement

Ya I was waiting to see if there he would mention anyone but he didn't :rolleyes:

Why do you keep rolling your eyes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement