Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December 29th - drinks?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Snood is fun to say.
    Snooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
    snoooood.

snood

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Your post makes me chickle Rose, that's why it was so hard to cut you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I like to say snood too.

snoooooooooooood. sounds so comfy.

anyway thanks mags but hospital isn't till thursday. think i'm going to be up for around 5.30 tomorrow so with all that i'll have to do I'm going to aim for going out around 8 ish. that alright with y'all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Maguined wrote: »
    spoonbadger, is that an actual photo of yourself?

If it is then no offense but are you gonna get into this pub, you look 12!

Son, i've been around here a lot longer than you, been to a lot of noc beers and can drink many boardsies under the table. I do not take kindly to being told i look like a 12 year old :pac::p

Will pm number on. Has anyone been to this place before? What's it like in terms of table space and drink deals?

Son, i've been around here a lot longer than you, been to a lot of noc beers and can drink many boardsies under the table. I do not take kindly to being told i look like a 12 year old :pac::p

Will pm number on. Has anyone been to this place before? What's it like in terms of table space and drink deals?

I've been there. There is a space downstairs with nice red couches and tables. I'm not sure about drinks deals. I think last time I was there, you could get a spirit + x for 4.50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I remember when Boards was a Quake only forum, and challenge accepted :p

I remember when Boards was a Quake only forum, and challenge accepted :p

HAH! I just saw your join date! Brilliant! Gosh I love when people try to compare their virtual peeners :)

Like stags butting heads, but, like, Natural Confectionary Company stags made of pink sugared jelly. :D

I do like the sound of sitting down and drinking.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    HAH! I just saw your join date! Brilliant! Gosh I love when people try to compare their virtual peeners :)

Like stags butting heads, but, like, Natural Confectionary Company stags made of pink sugared jelly. :D

I do like the sound of sitting down and drinking.

This is not even my first account. :)

Yeah I was hoping to sound suitably macho man posturing and so will ensue a drinking contest of sillyness.

Huzzah!

wow the stink of machoness in here!

i like it downstairs there alright, sure we'll see. can't remember the price of a pint but I think one of the lads was saying it's 3.50 or 4. cant remember though.it's ok though.

/me casually places hand over join date, obscuring it.

*innocent whistle*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Challenge accepted, i look forward to meeting yis now :pac:

i like it downstairs there alright, sure we'll see. can't remember the price of a pint but I think one of the lads was saying it's 3.50 or 4. cant remember though.it's ok though.

I can't drink beers, any chance you remember the price of a short's? as long as its not Dicey Reillys prices I will be happy.

Don't worry, it will be far more macho smelling tomorrow, I will be breaking out the sex panther rrrawwwwwwrrrrrrr!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL-VjJxgoHS7XjaN6S9uWacJ_TE4BF7_8nkPUHkAZni8XdWQDj

nope... soz. didn't drink any while i was there. i'd expect about the same though...? it's not a mega expensive place so ya know yerself.

Um, that's actually Dior. Silly women folk not knowing their perfumes!

Um, that's actually Dior. Silly women folk not knowing their perfumes!

I suppose I might know if I actually opened the bottle!

So ya don't know if you like it or not? Guess since you don't generally like the scent of fume then it's best to play it safe.

So ya don't know if you like it or not? Guess since you don't generally like the scent of fume then it's best to play it safe.

well i find them all horrendously over powering and all very similar. i've two that i like and i stick to them. though i'm not sure if i have them in my tipperary home. hmmm. must look for them.

well i find them all horrendously over powering and all very similar. i've two that i like and i stick to them. though i'm not sure if i have them in my tipperary home. hmmm. must look for them.

Which ones are they? Be they loverly?

Which ones are they? Be they loverly?

I know one is vanilla musk, but dont know the name of the other one. think its like a celine dion one oddly enough. well obviously i think they're loverly but maybe they're not. have a real feeling i don't have them with me.

just saying it now, but in case anyone's asking things tomorrow, i'm getting a train up and not bringing my laptop so wont be online till after i get up, 6 or so.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's the sense of impending doom

Excuse me, I am not pending anyone without permission.

• Advertisement

Excuse me, I am not pending anyone without permission.

oh you can impend me anytime ;)

oh lawdy I have to stop this :rolleyes:

I've managed to contain it thus far... must continue...

oh you can impend me anytime ;)

oh lawdy I have to stop this :rolleyes:

I've managed to contain it thus far... must continue...

I have one super special pending saved up just for you!

I should be there for 8.

8 seems to be the jolly time for it.

I'll be there by 6 :-(

I'll try to come by earlier than 8 :)

Grand you will recognise me by my Anderson silva hoody and bladecatcher vans.

Easy.

I have one super special pending saved up just for you!

I should be there for 8.

I'll look forward to it doom ;)

awh. well when i get in i'm going to have to get food n shizzle so sure if you wanna hang around with me gimme a text.

Done deal, and now I am off to bed as I have work tomorrow and its never fun but when you are dying of a cold the bleak greyness of the office is even more oppressive.

Goodnight lair, I will see you in the pub tomorrow folks.

I'll look forward to it doom ;)

awh. well when i get in i'm going to have to get food n shizzle so sure if you wanna hang around with me gimme a text.

I hope I wont get pendformance anxiety!

• Advertisement

spuntacular

Advertisement