Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December 29th - drinks?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm working from home the next day... so I'm allllllllllllllllllll for some late night kebabin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I'm working from home the next day... so I'm allllllllllllllllllll for some late night kebabin'

:D *snigger*

ok :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Ooo I may be able to make this. I like drinks. :)

This is very exciting. New Nocs meeting old, new friendships made, old rivalries put aside, the possibility of pre AND post drinking kebabs! Truly we live in a blessed time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I also like kebabs. I shall doubly maybe be there!

• Advertisement

I also like kebabs. I shall doubly maybe be there!

There is a definite kebab driven undertone yoh :D

screw it will we just go for a kebab sampling and leave the drinks?

:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm not old I am just chronologically generous!

screw it will we just go for a kebab sampling and leave the drinks?

:pac:

I'm down with that... don't think the Gypo has any lovely beers I'd want to sample. There's a silly kebab shop next door to Zaytoons... silly other kebab shop. I was excited when it opened "Surely if it's opening next door to Ireland's best kebabs it must be amazing!" but alas it was more mediocre than most. Foolish. No doubt it does well with the English.

I'm not old I am just chronologically generous!

am ok. :confused:
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    I'm down with that... don't think the Gypo has any lovely beers I'd want to sample. There's a silly kebab shop next door to Zaytoons... silly other kebab shop. I was excited when it opened "Surely if it's opening next door to Ireland's best kebabs it must be amazing!" but alas it was more mediocre than most. Foolish. No doubt it does well with the English.

I wasn't really serious. but if that's what people are up for then ok...

• Advertisement

am ok. :confused:

I doubt he is being serious either. :)

Um, I wasn't serious either. Unless like... that's what people are into. Short night though. We should probably have the kebabs in their natural environment, so a few brews are needed before hand.

am yoh so.

gypsy rose then?

am yoh so.

gypsy rose then?

You called it, everyone cheered, I've never been there, so I'm excited :)

ah....... don't be...

ah....... don't be...

Why not? It's exciting to go new places... with gypsies... and beer... and the possibility of kebabs :)

well be excited so. it's just not that great is all.

It's a rock bar. I'm happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

So roughly what time will this shindig start?

Also I work in town so I will be coming straight from work so if anyone is also in a similar boat and wants to eat something before starting to booze it gimme a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

I might be able to make this

• Advertisement

It's a rock bar. I'm happy with it.

If DooMs happy then I'm happy, even excited... so STFU Stupi! :mad:

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Yeah i should be able to make this! been too long! (halloween beers was AGES ago and I was too stressed to enjoy most of the comedy beers!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Ill be in hospital that day to.. i might be able to pop in for one or two :)

well i've no idea what time yet maguined soz. i've to see what time I can get up at. suppose i'll be in around either 8 or 9.30 depending on which train i get, so i suppose we could say 9/9.30 just to have something said. what you guys think of that? If i got the later train I wouldn't be in till later, but it's ok

I WILL BE THERE. no need for tears :p

emo!! wrote: »
    Ill be in hospital that day to.. i might be able to pop in for one or two :)

If you're in South Kilkenny... and Stupi is going from Kilkenny... my god, you could be train buddies! Squuuueeeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

well i've no idea what time yet maguined soz. i've to see what time I can get up at. suppose i'll be in around either 8 or 9.30 depending on which train i get, so i suppose we could say 9/9.30 just to have something said. what you guys think of that? If i got the later train I wouldn't be in till later, but it's ok

I WILL BE THERE. no need for tears :p

9:30? I will be going straight from work, how am I supposed to arrive in my traditionally fashionably late style? by 9:30 I will be the lone drunk in the corner that everyone is afraid of!

Maguined wrote: »
    9:30? I will be going straight from work, how am I supposed to arrive in my traditionally fashionably late style? by 9:30 I will be the lone drunk in the corner that everyone is afraid of!

Hooray! Drunksie!

ok... well just say what time would suit you then! I don't know sure. what time suits any of ye?

ok... well just say what time would suit you then! I don't know sure. what time suits any of ye?

PARTY TIME! Woop!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'll be on my holidays so any time is good for me. :D

I have a confession to make. And it might make Fewcifur think differently about me.

I ... I .. I've never had a real kebab. ;_;

Advertisement