Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December 29th - drinks?

Options
  • 22-12-2010 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.

So in my big fat world of crippledom my news is that I'm going to be getting my cast changed next thursday morning, and so the night before I will be traveling up to dublin city. I'm wondering is any of you lovely nocs up for a drink or two wednesday night?

let me knowz please :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I'm up for it, as long as it is not in an pretentious **** fest of a place that charges 6.30 for a bottle, thank you very much Dandelion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

well i was thinking gypsy rose... as it'll be just across from where i'm staying. though if there isn't much of a thaw I wont be even able to make it that far :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I may pop in, if I'm back in Dublin by then. It'd be nice to put faces to (user)names :)

Huzzah!

Gypsy Rose? is that the place that used to be the Viper Room?

• Advertisement

i've no idea. it's along the quay there.

I think thats the place, sweet, close enough to get some Zaytoon, though it will be from the rude staff members, still can't say no to it though.

oooh.... they better be the BEST kebabs evar!

Crap don't want to inflate your expectations... it tastes like dog poo! ... better.

well here's the thing right.... I haven't had a subway in about 5 weeks. And by jebus I like my subway. So if I get a kebab there and I regret not getting a subway, there will be blood.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'll come! :D

If my lung have grown back by then. :eek:

<3 Gypsy Rose

\o/

is there anything we can do to help your lungs grow back? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

\o/

is there anything we can do to help your lungs grow back? :eek:

Applications of hot whiskey and lolcats.

lolcats it is then

950918b6-c618-45b4-b51c-8be3279d3879.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Hah! Noms!
    Maguined wrote: »
    I think thats the place, sweet, close enough to get some Zaytoon, though it will be from the rude staff members, still can't say no to it though.
    Yes, that is unfortunate... but also means if you're Zaytoon adjacent then I'm bed adjacent and have no excuse not to go.
    oooh.... they better be the BEST kebabs evar!
    They are. I've eaten kebabs in too many places to mention and nothing really compares to Zaytoon's chicken shish!
    well here's the thing right.... I haven't had a subway in about 5 weeks. And by jebus I like my subway. So if I get a kebab there and I regret not getting a subway, there will be blood.
    :pac:
    Just get a subway take-away for the long journey home. Bazing!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Hah! Noms!

Yes, that is unfortunate... but also means if you're Zaytoon adjacent then I'm bed adjacent and have no excuse not to go.

well if ya hate me that much ya can just say no :pac:
    They are. I've eaten kebabs in too many places to mention and nothing really compares to Zaytoon's chicken shish!

Just get a subway take-away for the long journey home. Bazing!

ya i thought of that but I dunno that I'll be going into town after the appointment before I go home. I'll see. don't know if there's a subway in kilkenny anymore.... must try find out.

well if ya hate me that much ya can just say no :pac:

ya i thought of that but I dunno that I'll be going into town after the appointment before I go home. I'll see. don't know if there's a subway in kilkenny anymore.... must try find out.

Ah, if only I didn't fear your wrath so much. Besides I've never been to Gypsy Rose, I can use you guys as human shields if **** goes down as I fear.

Kilkenny... pretty sure that yes, they DO have a subway. There's a subway across from Zaytoons, just stash it in your Invader Zim handbag til later.

Ah, if only I didn't fear your wrath so much. Besides I've never been to Gypsy Rose, I can use you guys as human shields if **** goes down as I fear.

Kilkenny... pretty sure that yes, they DO have a subway. There's a subway across from Zaytoons, just stash it in your Invader Zim handbag til later.

Can't believe none of the people I know living in dublin have mentioned this place to me before.

nah I like to eat my subway hot... nyom... going to get double cheese... *drools* i know there was a subway, think it's been moved in recent years. hmmm well if i don't get one in dublin i'll get one in kk. yay!

Can't believe none of the people I know living in dublin have mentioned this place to me before.

nah I like to eat my subway hot... nyom... going to get double cheese... *drools* i know there was a subway, think it's been moved in recent years. hmmm well if i don't get one in dublin i'll get one in kk. yay!

Where does KK fit into all of this? You trying to do a take-away tour as you go?

I can't believe you've never heard of Zaytoons either! Iskanders used to be the place for a while, but that's just for the ignorant who like an old school tight wrap fat factor no magic kebab. I'd do it in a bind, but it's no Z.

Where does KK fit into all of this? You trying to do a take-away tour as you go?

I can't believe you've never heard of Zaytoons either! Iskanders used to be the place for a while, but that's just for the ignorant who like an old school tight wrap fat factor no magic kebab. I'd do it in a bind, but it's no Z.

:D Kilkenny is where I'll be getting my train from. nearest city and all.

well all i'm saying is it better be a damn good kebab I get.... *shakes fist*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

If some of this snow effs off theres a reasonable chance I'll make it.

Galvasean wrote: »
    If some of this snow effs off theres a reasonable chance I'll make it.

yay! at last! since I didn't get to meet you at that LL beers that time ;)

yay! at last! since I didn't get to meet you at that LL beers that time ;)

LL?! As in another forum?! With ladies?! Who lounge?! My world has just been torn apart.

LL?! As in another forum?! With ladies?! Who lounge?! My world has just been torn apart.

i'm sorry. I've betrayed you.

I'll go whip myself now, with your permission of course :(

Whip is such a crude term, self flagellation is so much more eloquent.

I'll go whip myself now, with your permission of course :(

I think that's either Personal Issues or S&S you're on about now... ya tramp! :P

oh no my sekrit! :o

they told me no one would know it was me!

oh no my sekrit! :o

they told me no one would know it was me!

I always know. It's my gift. Or my curse. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm in work the 30th but I think I will try to show.

Been too long!

• Advertisement

\o/

huzzah once more!

i'll try get an earlier train so we can maybe have an earlier night for all of yis who are workin

Advertisement