Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babyliss big hair

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I recently got my hair cut shorter into a slightly below shoulder length style.The Big Hair has really come into it's own since, I'm amazed I can get my hair to curl and flick after literally years of trying to achieve this with round brushes etc. It's fantastic!

I have one concern. I love Moroccon Oil and always used to use it before I blow dried my hair when it was longer. Is it safe to add this oil to your hair before using the Big Hair or will the direct contact with heat just fry your hair?
    Any experience of advice will be gratefully received.

I use it to but I also spray a bit of a heat protector in also. I've been doing this over a year now and my hair is in grand condition.

On another note, does anyone find the rotation of the brush slows down over time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I bought the Tresemme version and find it brilliant and its €33.99

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4433817/Trail/searchtext%3ETRESEMME+.htm

Advertisement