Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you have to work xmas day?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

^^
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

YOU !!!

What's your beef with me, I haven't said anything in this thread in days :rolleyes:

Don't take out your frustrations of having to work x-mas on me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭George83

I'm not officially back at work until Jan 8th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Finished up today myself today til 4th if we're counting, I didn't want to rub it anyone's faces, like so many of you are eager to do even with so many posters here on the dole,as I am a gentleman :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

johnn wrote: »
    :rolleyes: So you came on here to rub it in all these peoples faces'?? ;)

Just answering the question like the rest of us

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

42160798 wrote: »
    anyone have to work christmas day?

i work in a hotel and the night club is open xmas nite!...officially the 26th...absolutely disgusted..means i cant have a drink for me dinner :mad:

I envy you. Imagine all the sweet sweet over-time you'll get. Thats what I did when I was working a ten hour shift on a bank holiday, I made nearly 140 euro just for that one day! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Worked it last year and didnt bother me really. Work is 15 minutes from my home house so I had time during my lunch hour to pop home for christmas dinner and back into work again.

Anyone I said it to was shocked and appauled but i didnt see what all the fuss was about.
    Not working this year so going to stuff myself and get drunk

Advertisement