Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots, Soap & Glory sets again this year?

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

colly10 wrote: »
    Anyone know where in dublin these can still be got?

Loooooads left in Tallaght and Blanchardstown today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

loads in dundrum today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Loads in Charlestown. Didnt bother asking for one this year, still have loads left from last years one. Raging I missed out on the Benefit Star Buy though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Loads in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

Pallets of it in Liffey valley.
    I remember a similar box back in 2010 for 20€ but its still an ok deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭bromley52

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

its not s&g related but its still in case anyone is heading in
    went in to my local boots and picked up the s&g gift set.
    noticed the lady reducing all the sd cards and usb flash drives. got a sandisk cruzer orbit 32gb for just over 16e. not bad for a bricks and mortar store, might be handy for anyone in to check theirs
    img_20141215_1113292vrq5.jpg

Anyone know if these can be got in Cork city?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LTM

I was in Cork yesterday and there were lots left in Blackpool and Patrick st.
    Anyone know if these can be got in Cork city?

• Advertisement

is the n07 instore aswell ?

just rang boots it will be on sale in store Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

No7 on sale now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

augusta24 wrote: »
    No7 on sale now!!

Did ya see them in store ?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

On the website. I'm assuming it will be in store from tomorrow though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

just rang boots it will be on sale in store Friday
    augusta24 wrote: »
    On the website. I'm assuming it will be in store from tomorrow though
    ^^^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Would the soap and glory set be a decent present for someone on its own or is it smaller than it looks? Need something for the sister and this could fit the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Would the soap and glory set be a decent present for someone on its own or is it smaller than it looks? Need something for the sister and this could fit the bill.

It's a sizeable present imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

It's a nice gift and packaged nicely too. I wish my brother would get me one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    It's a sizeable present imo

Ha thanks folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Got one in the small store in Tallaght beside the cinema, about 20 left but none in the bigger store. Ordered the No7 in the shop while I was there. It's been moved forward and will be in store tomorrow instead of Friday.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Got one in the small store in Tallaght beside the cinema, about 20 left but none in the bigger store. Ordered the No7 in the shop while I was there. It's been moved forward and will be in store tomorrow instead of Friday.
    8 Pallets in the stock room in Blanch as of 2pm yesterday.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Set my clock for the morning to go into boots when they open if the no7 not there I swear I'm coming for you lol j/k

Set my clock for the morning to go into boots when they open if the no7 not there I swear I'm coming for you lol j/k

Yep, they were loading up the shelves at 9.30 this evening in blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I ordered the S&G to be collected in store yesterday. I haven't even had a dispatch email yet. No reply from email query. I'm buying NOTHING online next year.

Just got the no7 set in boots cresant Limerick see you next year merry Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Whats in the No7 one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Just got the no7 set in boots cresant Limerick see you next year merry Christmas

Ditto.

Not entirely sure what it is I bought tho'! But it was half price and the box is nice....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

If you are planning on getting two or more, boots sent a 10% off code to my email today for those ordering online. EMR19S10.

Not tested it myself but the wording included below seems to indicate it will work on this.

we’re giving you 10% off when you spend €80 or more online until 23rd December! With better than half price on fragrance, gifts sets and not forgetting our fabulous Star Gift and much more. You’ll have it all wrapped up in no time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Boots "UP TO 50%" sale starts tomorrow(24th) @ 5am.

Advertisement