Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zombie Podcast - "We're Alive"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

LIked the episode, should setup next two parts well!
    Sounds like bert missed micheal

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Just started Listening,
    Goosebumps within the first few mins.
    Brilliant
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

New post up - not listened to it yet but will be doing so shortly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

On chapter 3 now ( i know im very slow :P )
    I Listened to this in bed at 12 last night,eery
    but awseome sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Stopped listening for a few weeks. Just had other things really and then one thing led to another and there was a bit of a lapse. Chapter 19 Part 3 was sensational. Absolutley loved it. I think it was the longest one yet too? Not sure about that. By far one of my favourite parts of the series.

Need to listen to part 2 of chapter 20 then I'm all caught up. It's good to be back!

• Advertisement

Just listened to latest one, chapter 21. Loved it. Think i am going deaf though, found some bits hard to hear.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Latest Episode is out if anyone is interested.

Downloading now... will listen in the AM.

Chapter 21 Part 3 is now up!

DakotaYoda wrote: »
    Chapter 21 Part 3 is now up!

found it a bit short and lacking oomf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Any Idea why the latest installment is not up yet? They said join us again Monday at the end of the last one.

• Advertisement

I think they say that at the end of every episode. Or almost every one anyway. Looks like next Monday we'll have one.

Schedule: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/Calendar.html

New one posted 22-1. Just downloading now... but I like the title referring to Traitors. Wonder if we'll finally find out who the Tower Traitor is.

Latest chapter 22, part 2 is now up.. Downloading now!

Is Hope dead? Who killed pippin?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Found this last night and listened to the first three chapters. Great stuff, especially as I devoured the Walking Dead within a week.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Does anyone here use the forums? I just joined, but haven't posted yet - I've just been lurking!

Mostly just lurk Fishie but I've posted some. Mainly just discuss it here.

I need to catch up on the last episode!!!!

Well if anyone wants to seek me out on those forums, I am called Fishie there too :) I'm still mostly lurking though

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

just caught up with the final episode this morning, love this show! Season 2's ending is leading up to be really good with
    the traitor angle, the arena and the flight from the tower

I liked how they
    brought Ground 0 back into it again, wonder will we start hearing a bit more about the hows and whys of the outbreak soon?

Also, do any of you know how long the wait was between seasons last time?

muff03 wrote: »
    Also, do any of you know how long the wait was between seasons last time?

The last installment of Season 1 was on the 19th April 2010, there were two Season 1 recaps on the 16th August 2010 and then Season 2 began on the 23rd August... So four months :eek: I hadn't realised it was that long until I went to check for you! I've only just caught up on all of the episodes myself, so the waiting it going to be torture :(

Fishie wrote: »
    The last installment of Season 1 was on the 19th April 2010, there were two Season 1 recaps on the 16th August 2010 and then Season 2 began on the 23rd August... So four months :eek: I hadn't realised it was that long until I went to check for you! I've only just caught up on all of the episodes myself, so the waiting it going to be torture :(

Worst comes to worst, I'll just listen to it again from the start!

• Advertisement

muff03 wrote: »
    Worst comes to worst, I'll just listen to it again from the start!

I think I'll do the same, there must be details that I missed out on the first time i listened to them

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

New chapter out later today. :)

this is my first ever monday update! Whooo!!

Chapter 23 pt 1 is now available

Chapter 23 part 2 is up now! iTunes is being a bit awkward, so if you're having trouble downloading it you can listen to it at this link. I managed to get it on iTunes eventually, but it took ages!

Fishie wrote: »
    Chapter 23 part 2 is up now! iTunes is being a bit awkward, so if you're having trouble downloading it you can listen to it at this link. I managed to get it on iTunes eventually, but it took ages!

23 part 2 is no longer showing up on itunes. :mad:

Was looking forward to listening to it through my headphones in bed tonight.

still having problems downloading to the laptop from itunes, but it went onto my iphone straight away, so download to the device directly through the store app and everything will be ok. Also, if you unsubscribe and then re-subscribe it will download no problem.

I thought this episode (23:2) was bloody brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Coming towards the end of season one. Maybe I overdosed on the podcasts a bit but lately it's been a bit meh. Not enough people are getting eaten for my liking and the characters all just seem to be getting on with it. Hope it picks up...

new episode is ready to go

• Advertisement

Season two finale not due today.:(

But it will be out on July 30th and all three episodes of chapter 24 will be played as one, and, get this, before it is available to download it will be streamed live with the possibility of a call in once the episode ends.

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/FINALE.html

Advertisement