Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

twinytwo wrote: »
    no its not. The guy was 57... there is no reason what so ever for him to be anywhere near a 17 yo girl. Her being 17 and not 16 means he couldnt be arrested. Your actually trying to defend a dirty old man. Getting his balls cut off was the least that should have happened to him
    Your sig is quite appropriate :P

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

no its not. The guy was 57... there is no reason what so ever for him to be anywhere near a 17 yo girl. Her being 17 and not 16 means he couldnt be arrested. Your actually trying to defend a dirty old man. Getting his balls cut off was the least that should have happened to him
    57-year-old men can be attracted to 17-year-old girls, nothing wrong with that. Having sex with them might be crossing the line (depends on the individual case) for a variety of reasons, but it is not illegal when she (a) gives her consent, (b) is not under-age.

I don't think it's paedophilia to have sex with a teenager either - only a pre-pubescent child.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Slightly off topic from the current 'argument', but I wonder why the 57 year old willingly dropped his pants. I mean, someone approaches you with a sharp knife and says drop your trousers,what do you think their gonna do, cut your knee?
    If you knew your gonads were in for a mutilating surely you'd make a run for it or fight your way out, unless of course your full of guilt, remorse and fear and probably feel you deserve the cutting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Getting his balls cut off was the least that should have happened to him.

More tripe.

Let me ask the same question of you, as I did earlier.

If Sharon Stone shagged this guy from Twilight, in January of this year (when he was 17) would she be deserving of having her clitoris cut off with a knife?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

btard wrote: »
    You have a very twisted view of human relations. It borders on what you are accusing others of.

Well to be honest I couldn't give a flying Fcuk about what other people think of my view. I think its wrong for someone to be in a relationship with a man who is 40 years older than she is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

[puns]
    > FIRE
    > no more crappy puns. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

jesus people, no one deserves to have their balls chopped off for this, craziness!

oh and i'd be thinking the girl is the one with the odd attraction, you think 17yr olds become less attractive when you age or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Dudess wrote: »
    57-year-old men can be attracted to 17-year-old girls, nothing wrong with that. Having sex with them might be crossing the line (depends on the individual case) for a variety of reasons, but it is not illegal when she (a) gives her consent, (b) is not under-age.

I don't think it's paedophilia to have sex with a teenager either - only a pre-pubescent child.

he could pass as her grandfather, what a mess that 57 year old persons head must have been, 17 years old is a child,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

goat2 wrote: »
    .. 17 years old is a child,

So, if two 17 year olds have sex, that's child sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

Biggins wrote: »

O' hang on. I like Emma Watson...

Boo... Boo... Bold dad!

Yeah. But when did you start liking her?

/gets coat

• Advertisement

hence the essentially part:rolleyes:...

then you spelt that wrong.

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    Well to be honest I couldn't give a flying Fcuk about what other people think of my view. I think its wrong for someone to be in a relationship with a man who is 40 years older than she is.

Ah, Thelast bastion of acceptable ageism, human sexuality.

What about a 40 year old and an eighty year old?

I don't agree with that argument in fairness since 17 is obviously way less mature than 40 - I'm not disagreeing it's a weird relationship considering their life stages.
    he could pass as her grandfather, what a mess that 57 year old persons head must have been
    As we'llallhavetea said, what about the girl's head?
    17 years old is a child
    No it's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Ah, Thelast bastion of acceptable ageism, human sexuality.

What about a 40 year old and an eighty year old?

What about a 8 year old and a 48 year old? ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

17 years old is a child,
    I had sex at 17, at the time my girlfriend was 18. I guess that makes her a pedo?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭COUCH WARRIOR

Crasp wrote: »
    How would you feel if 3 men entered your house and forcibly removed your genitals for having a relationship with their daughter? Would you still think it was justified?

Whoa! Three men had a daughter. I'd like someone to concentrate more on this aspect of the story:rolleyes:

by saying she is a child, yes when you think 57 then you see a person of 17 as a child, i am 51 and i have a 25 yr old daughter, i would not accept a 57 yr old man as her partner, quiet simply he would be too old,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

orourkeda wrote: »
    I had trouble trying to get pussy off 17 year olds when I was 17. How does a 57 year old german start banging teenagers.

Certainly it takes balls.

by saying she is a child, yes when you think 57 then you see a person of 17 as a child, i am 51 and i have a 25 yr old daughter, i would not accept a 57 yr old man as her partner, quiet simply he would be too old,
    What about if SHE wants it? If you force her to break up with him, it could serve to draw her even more to him.
    And it doesn't matter about perspective - 17 isn't a child.

2 stroke wrote: »
    Certainly it takes balls.

it take that alright,now this fellow is ball-less

• Advertisement

What about if SHE wants it? If you force her to break up with him, it could serve to draw her even more to him.
    And it doesn't matter about perspective - 17 isn't a child.

he would end up losing more than his jewels, if she brought him home to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Lorcan78 wrote: »

I CANT say id blame him :cool:. He had some Balls to castrate him all the same

Right. So even if she makes it clear she wants to be with him, you have to be the macho, overly protective father even if she doesn't want you to be, and resort to extreme violence?

Right. So even if she makes it clear she wants to be with him, you have to be the macho, overly protective father even if she doesn't want you to be, and resort to extreme violence?

did i say extreme violence, just tell him what would be instore for him if he did not piss off

I understand you not liking the idea of it (can't think of the exact reason why - his age doesn't mean he's likely to hurt her at all, but I can still understand it) however you don't have a right to threaten him with physical violence, not least because it could be upsetting for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year.

...but it's not attempted murder is it?

i know i would be upsetting, but remember i would be very upset if she came home with someone more than twice her age,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

hauld him, hauld him, twist his ears, twist his ears. *snip*...that should do it john joe

What did i do:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Looks like it was a eunuch experience for that man.

That doesn't make any sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭GaryMunster

that 57 year old got what he deserved, sick f**k...just because the law says its ok doesnt mean its right

Advertisement