Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

sollar wrote: »
    Whats the age of consent in germany? if its 17 then the father will be looking at a very long sentence as no law was broken by the 57 yr old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    A fooking 57 year old riding a 17 year old? :eek:
    As for everyone saying its not justified, I disagree, if you caught your daughter with a 60 year old then it would be a completely different story.
    No it wouldn't - she gave her consent.
    Old perv deserved it
    How is he a pervert? It's not the ideal, no, but there's nothing perverted about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭patrickbrophy18

Gucky wrote: »
    :D lol at the fathers name, am I the only one who thinks its hilarious, that a newspaper article involving a German man chopping of a c0ck and set of balls was carried out by a man with the very suitable name of 'Helmut' lol!

Something ironic about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

I don't know about this, if it was me I might prefer to have bled out after having that done to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

They take things very seriously over there, this one time they conquered most of Europe just because one of them was laughed out of art school. They don't screw around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Two foolish men and a 17 year old girl involved in this strange story. Both men's lives ruined and the girl will be able to get on with her life.

Men can be dumb as f**k sometimes!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

A fooking 57 year old riding a 17 year old? :eek:
    As for everyone saying its not justified, I disagree, if you caught your daughter with a 60 year old then it would be a completely different story.
    Old perv deserved it
    If being attracted to 17 year olds makes you a pervert, sign me up

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Dudess wrote: »
    No it wouldn't - she gave her consent.

How is he a pervert? It's not the ideal, no, but there's nothing perverted about it.

Ok so you would have no problem with your daughter having sex with men aged 55+ when she is not even legally considered an adult? sure.....

Hes a perv because he is 40 years her senior! Nothing perverted about it? Are you serious!? She just came into this world when he was 40 years old. Think about it ffs

If being attracted to 17 year olds makes you a pervert, sign me up

If your 57 years old then yeah, I consider you a pervert. Please sign on the dotted line, initials on the bottom aswell please :D

Ok so you would have no problem with your daughter having sex with men aged 55+ when she is not even legally considered an adult? sure.....

Hes a perv because he is 40 years her senior! Nothing perverted about it? Are you serious!? She just came into this world when he was 40 years old. Think about it ffs

So she's a pervert for f*cking an old guy, and that justifies her father trying to kill the bloke?
    Get a grip!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Yo Buddy. You still alive?

Or is she perverted getting off on having sex with 57 years olds :/

Could have been worse though. Might have liked "Fido" a bit too much :rolleyes:

How is not agreeing with him having his balls cut off = me not having a problem with a 57-year-old having sex with my hypothetical 17-year-old daughter? I don't think he's doing an ideal thing - I think there is the risk that she will regret it terribly in years to come, but I'm just speculating. She might also be a very mature 17-year-old.
    No YOU think about it. He is a man, she is a woman (a young woman, but a woman nevertheless). The only thing unusual about it is the age gap - and unusual isn't necessarily perverted. Their relationship might be a meaningful one, it might not, but nobody here knows the details of it. Castration is barbaric for anything though, and in this case, she gave her consent.
    All her father had the right to do was say to the man "Keep away from my daughter", after that, it was up to the couple.

Always find this sh1t ironic when a couple of threads later it's "giggidy" about young girls. I find fatherly over-protectiveness of daughters a bit creepy too, when their sons are "legends" for doing similar stuff.

Shenshen wrote: »
    So she's a pervert for f*cking an old guy, and that justifies her father trying to kill the bloke?
    Get a grip!

Where in my post did I say SHE was a pervert? :rolleyes:
    And no I didn't say that. I said I don't blame him for castrating him. Because I know that the majority of fathers who would have been put in that situation wouldn't just shrug it off. They'd be majorly pissed off.

Where in my post did I say SHE was a pervert? :rolleyes:
    And no I didn't say that. I said I don't blame him for castrating him. Because I know that the majority of fathers who would have been put in that situation wouldn't just shrug it off. They'd be majorly pissed off.

So what is she, then, if I may ask, in your opinion?
    Seducing an older guy and putting him in mortal danger by letting her father know about it?

Shenshen wrote: »
    So what is she, then, if I may ask, in your opinion?
    Seducing an older guy and putting him in mortal danger by letting her father know about it?

Shes a tool. Thats what I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Old perv deserved it

Okay so, tell me this (not just you, all the happy butchers so far on thread).

Lets say that Glynis Barber 55 (plays Glenda Mitchell in Eastenders) falls for Thomas Law 17 (who plays Peter Beale in Eastenders) on the set one day soon and they start dating and have sex.

Should Thomas's Dad sharpen his knife and go round to Glynis's house, cut off her clitoris and mutilate her vagina??

Lol at the contrast on the thread re the guy having sex with his daughter.

OT: Glynis Barber is one foxy lady - even hotter than when she was in Dempsey & Makepeace 25 years ago, IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

OutlawPete wrote: »

Lets say that Glynis Barber 55 (plays Glenda Mitchell in Eastenders) falls for Thomas Law 17 (who plays Peter Beale in Eastenders) on the set one day soon and they start dating and have sex.

Should Thomas's Dad sharpen his knife and go round to Glynis's house, cut off her clitoris and mutilate her vagina??

Can i play the role of peter beale in this game :)

OutlawPete wrote: »

No, but he should slap his son senseless for roiding that old bag :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

That's the last time that guy will use the words "Who's your daddy?" I'd imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Crasp wrote: »
    so it's the age gap you have a problem with? and that superceeds removing another man's testicle?

you're winding me up lad...

so you see nothing wrong with the fact he was essentially a pedo??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

twinytwo wrote: »

It is wrong.

The definition, that is.

17 is a pre-pubescent child?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Looks like it was a eunuch experience for that man.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The whole Pedo accusation gets thrown around incorrectly a little too much these days, I think it devalues the seriousness of the term.

stovelid wrote: »
    It is wrong.

The definition, that is.

hence the essentially part:rolleyes:...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

hence the essentially part:rolleyes:...

It's like saying if I'm a toddler, I'm essentially a teenager.

In other words, essentially bullshit.

Rolleyes or not, "essentially" or not, it's still wrong. She's a consenting adult, even if a very young consenting adult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

You have a very twisted view of human relations. It borders on what you are accusing others of.

• Advertisement

stovelid wrote: »
    It's like saying if I'm a toddler, I'm essentially a teenager.

In other words, essentially bullshit.

no its not. The guy was 57... there is no reason what so ever for him to be anywhere near a 17 yo girl. Her being 17 and not 16 means he couldnt be arrested. Your actually trying to defend a dirty old man. Getting his balls cut off was the least that should have happened to him

Advertisement