Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The Mass Effect DLC is just too much combat, which is by far the series weakest part,

FACT.

Thats why this co-op is (probably) just going to be a soulless husk.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Thats why this co-op is (probably) just going to be a soulless husk.

I see what you did there :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Ordered ME2 there yesterday, should have it tomorrow. Decided to wait until it was cheap, full of DLC and near the release date of ME3. Can't wait! Played 1 aaaaaaaages ago, and I don't have my original save here in Japan unfortunately so using the comic thingy. Pity, I really liked my femshep......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

man, you are in for a treat! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

New official website setup with vids and info

http://masseffect.com/

• Advertisement

My ****ing dlc code ran out Jan 1st 2012.

FFFAIYLDFG:IUADGLIADGLIGIADHIGYLADFLGDIYLFYL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That doesn't look like a valid code :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My ****ing dlc code ran out Jan 1st 2012.

FFFAIYLDFG:IUADGLIADGLIGIADHIGYLADFLGDIYLFYL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickner man, send a message/ticket to Bioware through their website and see if they will provide you with a new dlc code. Tell em you have ME 3 collectors edition preordered or something, get on their good side!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

sheehy83 wrote: »
    New official website setup with vids and info

http://masseffect.com/

Might avoid this, I have managed to stay virtually spoiler free (not there are major spoilers there, there probably isn't), I know almost nothing about ME3....

That said, I was the same for ME2, but ME2 tell you the end of the game as soon as you start playing, you are going on a suicide mission via the omega 4 relay, get your men! No into the unknown, no twists and turns like in ME1.

i watched them, not enough info in any of them to spoil anything but i'd have preferred not to have seen them now.. i just want to play it even more now :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Carlosa

Lets not forget about one of the greatest sci-fi rpg shooter game coming . Yes it is Mass Effect 3, Commander Shepard and others are on war against the Reapers and Cerberus.It is a great shooting game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Really can't wait for this, i'm dying to find out how something like the reapers can be defeated

does Femshep have freckles or was that just a really nice hallucination i just had..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Female Shepard voice acting is way better than over the top action man shepard, she's not afraid to lez up either :pac:

One month til Mass Effect 3? Time to replay Mass Effect 2 then!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sickner man, send a message/ticket to Bioware through their website and see if they will provide you with a new dlc code. Tell em you have ME 3 collectors edition preordered or something, get on their good side!

Cheers man, might just do that!

The music in that trailer is suitably epic! Is that game score I wonder? If it is, while it's brilliant, I hope Clint Mansell remembers what made the first two scores excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Gonna pre-order mine a few days before release... sickner that we have to wait 3 extra days... Doing a walkthrough of 1 & 2 on yt atm so that will keep me occupied until 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

When is the demo out for early access people who bought bf3?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

When is the demo out for early access people who bought bf3?
    14th Feb :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Has anyone seen any copies (not preowned) of the PS3 ME2 anywhere?

Not paying for xbox live, so I'll have to start again on the PS3 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Has anyone seen any copies (not preowned) of the PS3 ME2 anywhere?

Not paying for xbox live, so I'll have to start again on the PS3 :(
    It's on Shopto for around £20 ex. delivery and Amazon for the same inc. delivery, but add a tenner to either option and you have a years Live sub. :confused:

gizmo wrote: »
    It's on Shopto for £19.95 but add a tenner to that and you have a years Live sub. :confused:

I owe MS about 20-30 euro, so won't be touching my 360 again!

Will probably order this soon. Cheers!

I owe MS about 20-30 euro, so won't be touching my 360 again!

Will probably order this soon. Cheers!
    You know, there's an obvious solution to the above. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, buying it on ps3. which is what he's doing

yeah, buying it on ps3. which is what he's doing
    Saying it on IRC and then on the thread just makes you twice as wrong.

By the way WolfForager, it's also available on Play for €20.49 so despite their horrible euro conversion, it probably works out the cheapest there.

I'm now intrigued as to what exactly was being discussed on whatever IRC channel you guys use.

I'm now intrigued as to what exactly was being discussed on whatever IRC channel you guys use.
    Where is the cheapest place to get the game and why doesn't he just use the money to pay MS was the general jist. :)

EDIT: And why Play's conversion rate is so ****ing horrific.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

gizmo wrote: »
    Where is the cheapest place to get the game and why doesn't he just use the money to pay MS was the general jist. :)

EDIT: And why Play's conversion rate is so ****ing horrific.

and why gizmo supports huge corporations in their unending quest to trample all over the rights of consumers everywhere

and why gizmo supports huge corporations in their unending quest to trample all over the rights of consumers everywhere
    Pretty sure I explained why, baby's blood. nomnomnom

• Advertisement

Jobless, student, receive no money from parents. There are your reasons, really could put 30 euro to better use than paying MS for a few months of Live that I never wanted or never used.

Advertisement