Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Round Draft -Drafting Quarter Backs

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭neilster

frostie500 wrote: »
    Sure did, in a rare move he said that he had no right to be on the money he was due to be paid and changed his deal to a much more incentive based deal.

Still would be above the back-up average , i think they have TSmith at around a €1m mark

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

neilster wrote: »
    Still would be above the back-up average , i think they have TSmith at around a €1m mark
    Smith is a free agent at the end of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭neilster

eagle eye wrote: »
    Smith is a free agent at the end of the year.

his money was low within contract and will be low to be resigned not-withstanding the labour unrest ....i dont mean this fact strengthens alex smiths case .....TSmith is likely headed to the backup slot ....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

neilster wrote: »
    his money was low within contract and will be low to be resigned not-withstanding the labour unrest ....i dont mean this fact strengthens alex smiths case .....TSmith is likely headed to the backup slot ....
    I don't understand why Nate Davis has not been given a chance. Guy is a better pocket passer than either of them. Sure he probably still has a lot to learn but he really did look the real deal in college.

I just don't know how he is stuck on their practice squad while Alex Smith has been getting starts.

Advertisement