Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a very poor person/scumbag gets killed should it be made legal?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

CorkMan wrote: »
    My uncle worked in South Africa during the 80s, and whenever a person of high stature was killed it was looked into heavily. But if a very poor person was killed, there was no investigation the vast majority of the time.

Do you think that should be implemented here? It would be nice to see scum killers not getting a trial IMO.

Edited.

didn't the blacks take over in south africa then after a couple of years because they said **** this ****e..

by your logic in 10-20 years there'll be a revolution and the scumbags will take over

so we'll have anto and deco in the dail deciding the economic policies for us all - jesus that'll go well no doubt :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

No, Corkman just has trouble spelling...
    ...Just spelling problems?
    I was suspecting a lot more!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Stupid thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    didn't the blacks take over in south africa then after a couple of years because they said **** this ****e..

by your logic in 10-20 years there'll be a revolution and the scumbags will take over

so we'll have anto and deco in the dail deciding the economic policies for us all - jesus that'll go well no doubt :rolleyes:

You're kinda equating the black revolution in SA with 'scumbags taking over'

.....a bad analogy....???:confused: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Biggins wrote: »
    ...Just spelling problems?
    I was suspecting a lot more!

Quit the constant baiting across threads.

Corkman banned.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement